Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria (88229 Views)

2 Wks Sit At Home: Simon Ekpa Overthrows Nnamdi Kanu in a first Biafran coup / Omoyele Sowore: Nigeria Is Not The Most Corrupt Country In The World / Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Isoduwa(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
No no no no we don't carry last something is wrong with the list who wrote it?
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Dumte(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
That table na Coca-Cola division one league table of corrupt nations. Nigeria is in Premiership. Wait till they release the table of premier league of corrupt nations, if 9ja no top the ranking come and collect 10k from me

2 Likes

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Codes151(m): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
US list.

Thieves
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by JentuPrinz(m): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
See how some Nigerians go corrupt Ghana
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by 77up(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
chozzy:

That report is not from Transparency International

It's a US trustworthiness survey carried out in 73 countries.
Note that, Nigeria was not among the countries surveyed.

Besides, T. I hasn't released the 2019 corruption report yet.

The report from their website is still the 2018 report

We cant be hearing bad news about Nigeria all the time bro,give up on this fake news fabrication already.
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Rosskii: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
crash12345:
the difference between Ghana and Nigeria is that Ghana enjoys 24/7 electricity, Nigeria don't, Ghana offers 100% free education from nursery to senior high schools both boarding and day students nationwide, Nigeria don't.

Ghana is the most peaceful and safest country in West Africa with not a single terrorist attack or civil war since independence buh Nigeria is opposite that.

Ghana has a national health insurance scheme nationwide covering all Ghanaians who enjoy free healthcare buh Nigeria don't, Ghana has a higher GDP per capita than Nigeria and ranks 1st highest in West Africa in Human Development Index, buh Nigeria ranks lowest.

Ghana's passport is the strongest in West Africa with visa free to 65 countries buh Nigeria ranks the least powerful passport with visa free to 45 countries only,Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world buh Ghana has the lowest poverty rate in West Africa.

Do you want me to continue with difference between Ghana and Nigeria ?Stop talking and searching for fake news about Ghana to feel fake better and concentrate on your 1 million problems in your Nigeria and leave Ghana alone.

You are a LIAR from the pits of hell. Ghana does NOT have 24/7 electricity, and access to electricity is just around 60%, meaning nearly half the country is not even connected to the national grid. Shameful for a country of just 25 million people, with oil, gas, cocoa, and gold.

Ghana does NOT have a higher GDP per capita than Nigeria.

Ghana GDP per capita: 1,640 USD
https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNRkUeBLjAspt9QbJlJ_XlhdlI7Hxg%3A1579205953396&source=hp&ei=QcUgXqr7FYODjLsP_JGcuA0&q=ghana+gdp+per+capita&oq=ghana+gdp+pe&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l6j0i22i30l4.720.4294..6326...1.0..0.99.721.12......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i131i67j0i131j0i67.eXZAtVQtbYk

Nigeria GDP per capita: 1,968 USD

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNRuWt3Y1tHdOrmngdBjY6QKUvUhxA%3A1579205960083&ei=SMUgXqjaBJ6HhbIPzZWlqAI&q=nigeria+gdp+per+capita&oq=nigeria+gdp+per+capita&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0j0i30j0i20i263j0i7i30l5j0l2.83756.85475..87114...0.1..0.70.393.7......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.tXQh51W1hFg

Can't be bothered debunking the rest of your lies. Worthless imbec.ile coming here to lie for Ghana. Mr peaceful country, while your leaders steal you blind. Don't go and agitate for better wealth distribution in your hugely unequal country, which, outside Accra, is nothing but rural poverty and deprivation. You are NOWHERE NEAR Nigeria's level.

What cities do you have comparable to Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Ibadan, Kano, or Kaduna? What do you have comparable to Eko Atlantic? Africa's answer to DUBAI currently under construction near Lagos?

Outside small Accra what do you have? Nothing. And don't mention those 2 glorified villages Kumasi and Takoradi. Those are not even up to the minor cities of Jos, Minna, Ilorin, Uyo, Makurdi, Benin, Akure, Asaba, Warri, etc in Nigeria.

In fact you just have ONE city in Ghana and that is Accra. Yet you are have the audacity to compare yourselves to Nigeria? And claim you're ''better''. Better with what? Your villages?

Nigeria shut her borders and your entire country got a panic attack, including your short, fat president who ran to Abuja to beg. That is YOUR level. Now bugger off, you small country wretch feeling funky.

5 Likes

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by LucemFerre: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dem must cheat us for everything
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by WorWorBoy: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
Rosskii:

You are a LIAR from the pits of hell. Ghana does NOT have 24/7 electricity, and access to electricity is just around 60%, meaning nearly half the country is not even connected to the national grid. Shameful for a country of just 25 million people, with oil, gas, cocoa, and gold.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNRkUeBLjAspt9QbJlJ_XlhdlI7Hxg%3A1579205953396&source=hp&ei=QcUgXqr7FYODjLsP_JGcuA0&q=ghana+gdp+per+capita&oq=ghana+gdp+pe&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l6j0i22i30l4.720.4294..6326...1.0..0.99.721.12......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i131i67j0i131j0i67.eXZAtVQtbYk

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNRuWt3Y1tHdOrmngdBjY6QKUvUhxA%3A1579205960083&ei=SMUgXqjaBJ6HhbIPzZWlqAI&q=nigeria+gdp+per+capita&oq=nigeria+gdp+per+capita&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0j0i30j0i20i263j0i7i30l5j0l2.83756.85475..87114...0.1..0.70.393.7......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.tXQh51W1hFg

Can't be bothered debunking the rest of your lies. Worthless imbec.ile coming here to lie for Ghana. Mr peaceful country, while your leaders steal you blind. Don't go and agitate for better wealth distribution in your hugely unequal country, that outside Accra, is nothing but rural poverty and deprivation. You are NOWHERE NEAR Nigeria's level.

Nigeria shut her borders and your entire country got a panic attack, including your short fat president who ran to Abuja to beg. That is YOUR level. Now bugger off, you small country wretch feeling funky.

Crash12345 You see how you lie shamelessly? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by lexy2014: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
bptc10:
yes all corruption is based on perception

Kindly explain how "all corruption is based on perception".
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Rosskii: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
lexy2014:

Kindly explain how "all corruption is based on perception".

It has to be perception, because you cannot measure corruption. Receipts are not issued for bribes.
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by shaggy007(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nigeria too bad ... Too corrupt ... Sotey we rig out our name from the list

4 Likes

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by lexy2014: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Rosskii:

It has to be perception, because you cannot measure corruption. Receipts are not issued for bribes.

So when u witness a bribe given and taken, its actually a perception since no receipt was issued?
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Ecpet83(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mmmm
Teibaba:
When counting people in hellfire, you don't count the devil because he's always there.

Nigeria made corruption since decades ago. So just chill
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by xelly: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
After ranking number 1 one homosexuality in USA, Ghana still rank top 10 corrupt countries. I pity the community
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
GOFRONT:
What!!!

Where is Nigeria name on d list??.....
Who is the corrupt element that compile this list and Omit Naija from her Glorious number 1 position??
Nigeria name no appear for here??....Despite the way I and my cronies wrecked Nigeria??
grin grin grin I think d list isn't correct. It must be a corrupt fellow that compiled the list. Naija can never be omitted.

1 Like

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by CarlEl(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nigeria is not that bad na...��
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Buhari is working
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Geosystem(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
It's obvious Nigeria corrupted the list

This man made me laugh out my ass
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by chosenwan1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
A Nigerian rigged this list.
daddytime:
Below are the 10 countries perceived to be the most corrupt, and more country-related rankings can be found here.

Country Corrupt Rank

Best Countries Overall Rank

Colombia. 1. 51

Mexico. 2. 33

Ghana. 3. 67

Myanmar. 4. 57

Guatemala. 5. 65

Saudi Arabia. 6. 31

Brazil. 7. 28

Kenya. 8. 53

Bolivia. 9. 60

Russia. 10. 23

Wonders shall never end.

Where those our charle brothers and sisters wey dey kpokpo us here?

Come and see what Transparency International said oh. But this people wan ginger our politicians to put in more effort abi wetin dem dey try do?

Source:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/10-most-corrupt-countries-world-050100477.html
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Augustine1998: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
For me Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world. There must be some corrupt processing process
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by wizzzmike: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Rosskii:

Can't be bothered debunking the rest of your lies. Worthless imbec.ile coming here to lie for Ghana. Mr peaceful country, while your leaders steal you blind. Don't go and agitate for better wealth distribution in your hugely unequal country, which, outside Accra, is nothing but rural poverty and deprivation. You are NOWHERE NEAR Nigeria's level.

What cities do you have comparable to Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Ibadan, Kano, or Kaduna? What do you have comparable to Eko Atlantic? Africa's answer to DUBAI currently under construction near Lagos?

Outside small Accra what do you have? Nothing. And don't mention those 2 glorified villages Kumasi and Takoradi. Those are not even up to the minor cities of Jos, Minna, Ilorin, Uyo, Makurdi, Benin, Akure, Asaba, Warri, etc in Nigeria.

In fact you just have ONE city in Ghana and that is Accra. Yet you are have the audacity to compare yourselves to Nigeria? And claim you're ''better''. Better with what? Your villages?

Nigeria shut her borders and your entire country got a panic attack, including your short, fat president who ran to Abuja to beg. That is YOUR level. Now bugger off, you small country wretch feeling funky.

Lol dude stop the lies. since November 2019 till today my lights haven't gone off and what kinda city do zoo Nigeria have Lol stop it there my tummy
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Teibaba:
When counting people in hellfire, you don't count the devil because he's always there.

Nigeria made corruption since decades ago. So just chill
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by tojahh(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Cutezt:
Ojoro

Nigeria is not there cos they started counting from number 1, Nigeria is number 0

Meanwhile, let us handle that wedding video for you, we promise to keep you smiling 20 years after, by just looking at the memories

This is how you people downplay your sense of business. You're a Nigerian doing business in Nigerian and you say Nigeria is supposed to be number one on the corruption list.

And you expect me or other nationals to do business with you?

So much for likes.
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by patoh86: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Its only a perception of few people dear, trust me, Nigeria is by far worst than these countries
zolajpower:
Disappointed
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Rosskii: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
patoh86:
Its only a perception of few people dear, trust me, Nigeria is by far worst than these countries

Mumu. How many countries outside Nigeria have you visited or researched to know which is the worst?

Self hater.

Somebody needs to dump your backside in Colombia where often the president himself is a drug dealer, and police themselves are crime lords controlling billions of dollars via assassinations, local networks, and international crime syndicates. Then you will know what super corruption is. Not to mention places like Iraq , DRC, and Libya. Havens of corruption and ineptitude. You Nigerian youths do not research things or issues. That is why you end up in slavery in Libya, because you think ''Nigeria is the worst''. Keep being dumb, you hear?
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by rampantlover: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Senseless and highly gullible Nigerians always believing everything they read grin cheesy A corrupt country with a very stable electricity, a corrupt country with political stability, a country with a good educational structures, a very corrupt country with a free education from nursery to Senior High school, a corrupt with less criminal activities, a corrupt where the largest foreigners from any West African countries are senseless Nigerians, a corrupt country with less ethnic tensions grin grin.... Nigeria is nothing but a zoo to us Ghanaians and Nnamdi Kanu said it himself that Nigeria is a zoo.
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Rosskii: 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
rampantlover:
Senseless and highly gullible Nigerians always believing everything they read grin cheesy A corrupt country with a very stable electricity, a corrupt country with political stability, a country with a good educational structures, a very corrupt country with a free education from nursery to Senior High school, a corrupt with less criminal activities, a corrupt where the largest foreigners from any West African countries are senseless Nigerians, a corrupt country with less ethnic tensions grin grin.... Nigeria is nothing but a zoo to us Ghanaians and Nnamdi Kanu said it himself that Nigeria is a zoo.

Dude, YOU are a non-entity.

Your famous Ghanaian vlogger, Wode Maya, THINKS NIGERIA IS DA BOMB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxwqq8PJGPQ&t=13s
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by rampantlover: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
The safest country in West Africa where people live like humans unlike that evil forest called Nigeria where cattles have more rights than Nigerians. Some of you Nigerians sometimes travel to Ghana just to experience 24/7 electricity then go back to that zoo call Nigeria because most of you will not expect 24/7 electricity till you die in that evil forest grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by rampantlover: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Rosskii:

Dude, YOU are a non-entity.

Your famous Ghanaian vlogger, Wode Maya, THINKS NIGERIA IS DA BOMB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxwqq8PJGPQ&t=13s

You are even more senseless if you believe in a vlogger who wants more likes and subscribers. You lack common sense grin cheesy grin
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by rampantlover: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
A foolish country where fulani herdsmen and their cattles are valuable than Nigerians, now these fool are coming out with operation Amotekun just to deal with cattles grin cheesy Oh what a country, a country where snakes are swallowing dollars
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Savagethe21st(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
For the first time since i was born...deserves celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love and subscribe to my channel.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria by Litmus: 12:20am On Jan 17, 2020
rampantlover:

A country where Nigerian musicians and celebrities are invited on the sly by Ghanaians to entertain your American guests’ because your stars and people are too boring. We look forward to the day your government makes the mistake of expelling Nigerians then you people wont have Nigeria and Nigerians to sponge off economically and spiritually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / "When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.