Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Magickal Tips For Upcoming Spiritualists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Magickal Tips For Upcoming Spiritualists (417 Views)

A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists / Powerful Magickal Money Manifestation Class / Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magickal Tips For Upcoming Spiritualists by mystiquerebirth(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Welcome to this place of great enlightenment.

I shall be releasing magickal tips/advise (in no particular order or steps) to upcoming spiritualists or magick practitioners over the coming days.

This is my contribution to the growth and development of these upcoming spiritualists.

My 2020 online magickal training for aspiring or upcoming spiritualists begins 1st February. This class will train you on the basics of magick, spell making, how to work with the elements and planets, how to invoke/evoke spirits and so many more. Do not fail to join me.

1) You need to determine if Magick works?

First of all, why are you into magick? Were you jilted or maltreated by someone and you seek revenge? You wish to make money with magick? Were you lured by friends and the allure of esoteric knowledge and high powers?

You need to really KNOW why you seek magickal knowledge and powers, this isn't a game of snakes and ladders to dabble into. Your purpose in magick will deliver the benefits and powers of magick to you.

Magick will provide you the benefits you believe it can deliver. If you believe magick is just a compendium of ancient knowledge, archaeological curiosities and folkore from the old ones, then it can't much deliver practical help to you.

I have seen many persons just major on the theories of magick, well, there's nothing exactly wrong with that. If you wish to have practical results from magick, then you need to establish a belief in it's practicality and ability to intervene in your world.

2) BE HUMBLE TO LEARN

Magick involves several years of study and learning by observation. No matter how called, anointed, endued/endowed you are with power naturally, you still require to sit under the tutorship of a mentor. This is where so many upcoming spiritualists miss it badly.

I see young magickians perform few miraculous feats, exhibit powers or gifts of clairvoyance and they suddenly feel so proud and puffed up, the next day, they jump out to establish their own outfit. This is why we have so many mushroom spiritual houses, churches, shrines with half-baked spiritualists, persons with little or no training.

After several years of magickal practice, I am still hungry for more knowledge, to remain current in the practice. I have read more than 350 magickal books and spent years under training.I still spend a lot on magickal books, workshops, etc

There are so many religions, magickal paths, hands and practices to be versed in, you can only acquire this by learning, observation and interaction with persons of greater knowledge and experience.

The funny thing about this practice is that everyone claims to be next to God in power, yet they can't prove a thing when the bells of practicality and proof is rung.

Young magus, don't be that half-baked practitioner, do not be lazy or puffed up, be diligent in your study.
Re: Magickal Tips For Upcoming Spiritualists by mystiquerebirth(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
3) develop your mind: Magick can be defined as the science and art of causing changes in things in conformity to the will.

You can't practice effective magick unless you have effectively and adequately trained your mind, particularly, your subconscious mind to help you draw the power available to the universe to work miracles.

The power of the mind is becoming better appreciated as a growing wave of chaos magick floods the magick community. With the powers of your mind, you can get rid of occult tools, materials and prop that are hard to come by; imagine being in need of a lion skin, the Intestine of a crocodile, the claws of an owl, while these materials can be obtained, they obviously come at the cost of much stress, high financial implication and waste of time.

I engage in some daily exercises to sharpen my mind. I practice meditation, breathing control, concentration, affirmations, visualization and many more to keep my mind fit for magickal and mundane purposes.

I was once invited by a close friend, a bank marketer with a bank in the south-south. He had tampered with some customers' funds and was about being arrested, I saw the policemen on standby to arrest him; I am against insincerity and such sharp practices, however, I wouldn't let a close friend who had promised me he would promptly sort out his misdeeds of given another chance.

I went into the bank to see him to handle his case. It's obviously impossible to go into the bank with a razor to give him an incision(Lol), a black soap and native sponge, a tied lizard or any other ridiculous material or idea you can conjure. I went in with my trained powerful mind, a knowledge of who I am, my honed magickal skills and a belief in my higher powers.

In five minutes, while I talked with him, I tapped his official computer, possessed the operations manager, the H.R manager and created confusion using the techniques of astral projection, astral binding of their astral/subtle bodies and a release of my egregores. Within thirty minutes, the policemen were dispersed, the matter peacefully resolved and my friend kept his job.

Young magician, go to work on your mind. Do wonders with your mind, no candles, no altar, no magick props required.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Praying For The Protection Of Coronavirus / Pastor Demands $100,000 To Fight Coronavirus Demon In Hell / Poem Title: Corona Virus Exposed Us (A Nairalanders Poem on Covid19).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.