Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. (1972 Views)

Ibom Air Slashes fare to N15,000 Flight Tickets On All Route / Moment Ibom Air Made Its Official Take Off Today For Abuja (Pics,Video) / Delta Air Launches Direct New York To Lagos Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by Atouke: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
Announcing the Ibom Air Sòsòñò Special! We've brought back our ₦15k special on all routes as our way of saying 'Thank You' for all your support. Promo tickets are available for January 2020 only! Book now at http://ibomair.com. #promo #alert #uyo #Abuja #Lagos #Nigeria

N15,000 =$41 or $42 cheapest flight tickets anywhere. It's your time to fly!

Uyo to Abuja
Abuja to uyo

Uyo to Lagos
Lagos to Uyo

Abuja to Lagos
Lagos to Abuja

Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by Sanchez01: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
Weekend flights are usually more expensive and I noticed same on the website... Seems fair.

I think Akwa Ibom to Lagos at 15k is strategic. Thrill seekers like us might just find it convenient to head to Akwa Ibom for a weekend knowing it is just 15k cheesy

I hope more routes will be added with time.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by Witchersunited: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Audio price, it's not possible, I repeat not possible, do you know how much aviation fuel cost for a flight to Abuja from Lagos? Millions, if you collect 15k how you will you balance operating costs, American airlines have the cheapest air fares in the world but even them self wouldn't lie like this

I pity the shallow ones that dance after reading this audio news.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
It's time to enter plane for the first time grin grin

Low fare grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by Samakus(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Udom Emmanuel has tried in this regard.

Credit where it's due

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by Witchersunited: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hillsong34:
Shout pig yeast governors angry
maybe based on IGR that's what the state could afford

I don't support mocking poor people grin
Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by Azmanaty: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hillsong34:
Shout pig yeast governors angry

This one is here displaying madness inherited from his wretched parents in ogbomosho undecided
Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by demolinka(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Make dem just do mistake go include Ghana or South Africa...

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by Hillsong34: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Azmanaty:

This one is here displaying madness inherited from his wretched parents in ogbomosho undecided
igbos need to get refined stop electing quacks as governor pls it's not an excuse nsult
Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
demolinka:
Make dem just do mistake go include Canada or South Africa...

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by CeterisXVII: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Witchersunited:
Audio price, it's not possible, I repeat not possible, do you know how much aviation fuel cost for a flight to Abuja from Lagos? Millions, if you collect 15k how you will you balance operating costs, American airlines have the cheapest air fares in the world but even them self wouldn't lie like this

I pity the shallow ones that dance after reading this audio news.
Just siddon dey look dem. undecided Aviation fuel, landing charges at each airport, parking fees, maintenance costs for each aircraft, C-Checks, D-Checks abroad etc., are just a few of the high costs that airlines grapple with on a daily basis in Nigeria.

After they find it difficult to stay afloat, they will now come back crying that there is no money to pay maintenance charges and so some aircraft are now grounded. shocked

I just dey take my corner eye look dem. sad

When they finish shooting themselves in the foot, let them tell us. They think aviation business is like BRT bus service.....
Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by kettykings: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
Are these rates sustainable, can they even break even
Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by obi4eze(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Just siddon dey look dem. undecided Aviation fuel, landing charges at each airport, parking fees, maintenance costs for each aircraft, C-Checks, D-Checks abroad etc., are just a few of the high costs that airlines grapple with on a daily basis in Nigeria.

After they find it difficult to stay afloat, they will now come back crying that there is no money to pay maintenance charges and so some aircraft are now grounded. shocked

I just dey take my corner eye look dem. sad

When they finish shooting themselves in the foot, let them tell us. They think aviation business is like BRT bus service.....
It's just for a month sir.
Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by realstars: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Good one there, udom is working
Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by MickzyDonald: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
demolinka:
u wan crash be that

Re: Ibom Air Launches N15,000 Flight Fare To All Its Destination. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
demolinka:
badt man

(1) (Reply)

Can Spainish Student Visa Enable Me To Move Freely To Other Eu Countries? / Holiday Spots In Africa That Do Not Require A Visa From Nigeria / Panorama View Of Ikoyi Ile From The Ikoyi Prayer Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.