Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) (56097 Views)

Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano / Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by jnrbayano(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Majek Fashek comes to mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by Roon9(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nice one.

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by laosy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Congrats to him, most Nigeria Christians from the East are Catholics , but Knight commander keh, shey he wan dey control army ni?
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by Decolonel(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Congrats sha.. But if u like, acquire all the highest titles, if you are corrupt, you will go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by PreciousDev: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:
I'm shocked .
Or didn't I read well ?
A pope appoints him knight .
Knight of what ? , Corruption ?
I thought I was the only thinking about it

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by sulemanalex(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Governor obiakpor

Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by worldclass68(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
u mean just like the Ser Bronn of black water bay undecided
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by IbadanNews: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sylraph1:
And the post will end with Tribalistic comments

WATCH OUT!!!

If you don't have anything meaningful to say.... just skip the posts.

Your mind is blackened

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by IDENNAA(m): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Gregorian Knight!
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
pope be like... go and sin no more!

Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by VegaJack: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
post=85855982:

Una dey drink for the same beer parlour?!

Na wa for una for dis Nairaland sef.

Cho.....
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by QuickStandard: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Congrats anyways, but hope becoming a knight is not becoming political?
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by VegaJack: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
post=85855921:
THE CHURCH IS MARCHING ON AND THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL.

JESUS is LORD forever and ever.

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : CONGRATULATIONS Governor Willie Willie!
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Pope oh shocked
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by LZAA: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ebenezar2020 wee not like thisgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by akpunda86: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
lalasticlala:
Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano and his family met with Pope Francis who honored him with a Knight title.

Announcing it on his Facebook page, Governor Obiano shared photos and wrote:

"Yesterday, I was bestowed with a special honour by His Holiness, Pope Francis as a Knight Commander of the Pontifical Order of St. Gregory the Great (KCSG) at the Vatican."

WOW OBIANO GOES TO HEAVEN.BUHARI AND HOPE UZODIMMA WILL SOON GET THEIRS
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by solmusdesigns: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
VegaJack:
[s][/s]

This one needs delivrance in Vatican city Don by Pope if Cele and Cherubim church world wide

Mr rejected by inlaws
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by Dumte(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Fear an igbo man. No where they can't penetrate to. All the way from Onitsha Anambra state to Vatican city.... Igbo kwenu!
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by madapcmod: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Joining KSJI is my goal for 2020.

Make I use my sword dey scatter all these Nairaland demons
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by chicent2k3(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
wristbangle:
The Tommy of that man in blue tux jacket is so big that the cloth he wore is frustrated to be on his body.

Congrats to Willie. He should bring that knife knight title to Obalende so we can celebrate him.

Contact me via my signature for pre-wedding, wedding, birthday and other event photo shoots.

So na only tummy you see? grin
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
LZAA:
Ebenezar2020 wee not like thisgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed
Helinues will report us to amotekungrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by ArinzeAnthony03: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
The drunkard governor... Nonsense
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by MXrap: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by sinola(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Maybe the Pointiff did not do a background check before conferring him knight title. Possibly, it is simply cash and carry title. How could he confer such prestigious Christian title to a perpetual drunk.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
LegendHero:
Obiano with him swagger!

One of the SE Governor I just like for no reason.

Yeah. Hes liked because he isn't part of noisy Apc or rival Pdp..and his party Apga delivers.. ..
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by LZAA: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
immhotep:

Helinues will report us to amotekungrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by bonnyhope: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
tegafej:
So does it mean people can buy their way to the Pope too?

Indeed money answereth all things.

You can apply to meet pope through your diocese

But prepare to sponsor yourself

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by Handsomecole(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Catholic rules the world
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by babz11(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Why is even the k in in Knight silent, I suppect something
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by bonnyhope: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
sinola:
Maybe the Pointiff did not do a background check before conferring him knight title. Possibly, it is simply cash and carry title. How could he confer such prestigious Christian title to a perpetual drunk.

If he drinks and behaves himself well without any harm and governs well

Why not allow him be
Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by CSTR2: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
The first missionary to igboland was a Catholic man.
I have forgotten his name.

He did so much tireless work in igboland, that it would take serious deliverance to rescue igboland from the bondage of Catholicism.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano / Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.