Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. (2) Situation Report - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. (2) Situation Report (772 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. (2) Situation Report by jellyface(m): 5:06am On Dec 07, 2010
MY BOSS HATES ME FOR DATING HER NIECE (2)

Nairalanders, I cant express my gratitude for your contributions so far wink. Its been a difficult situation especially as this relationship has been the best in our lives and we ve been thinking of spending the rest of our lives together. After a chat with my boss the next morning, I ve been made to understand that since my girlfriend resides with Stepfather, she has got so many things going wrong for her which has made the man only patient with her, otherwise there would have been an eruption. Her mum only plays the cards she gets from the Man and has no say. Bringing this affair to his knowledge may finally destroy the fragile relationship which my girlfriend maintains with her Step dad . As it appears, the relationship will rather end up sending Her away from her family and the comfort her Step dad lavishes on her sad.

Though, she has been crying all nite for the fear of losing the affair which she says is the best thing that has ever happened to her life. I am really scared of coming between her and her family. She wants the affair to go ahead no matter what it might cost her, and said that her family will never reject me or punish her for the affair ( contrary to what I ve been told). I don’t intend to hurt this girl as she has impressed me with a good sense of responsibility, strong mental attitude and sound character.

The question now is how best do I tackle this puzzle ? Who do I believe? especially now that my boss has forgiven me and we ve resolved the issue. What happens to the affair? She has been crying all through and says she cant let go undecided. Kindly send your views. Thanks in Advance.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. (2) Situation Report by queenafric(f): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2010
For now, u can both play it cool. For example, dont go visiting her at home cos the more u do that, the stepfather will become aware of the relationship. I think it would be unfair to break this girl's heart at this point. All in all, i wish u goodluck as u tread carefully.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. (2) Situation Report by oniema(m): 7:01am On Dec 07, 2010
@ OP Thank your star u're now back in your boss gud book. I think all u need do is to take things cul and easy with both yourself and the lady in question, cos no matter the luv u said u feel for this lady it will be wrong for u to cause her a misfortune where her family is concerned. Let her pay you more of the visit and pls behave maturely with her.

@ queenafric You are indeed (my) an african princess (queen) keep the beauty glowing baby
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. (2) Situation Report by freecocoa(f): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2010
Op its good to know things are now ok wiv your boss,just play it cool like someone already said,don't go over to her place,let her do the coming overs(ofcourse u do hav a place)btw how old is your girl that the step dad would chase her outta the house for having a boyfwend?
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. (2) Situation Report by oniema(m): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2010
@ freecocoa thats a gud point there, definitely he shld have a place for himself since he's considering settling down wif the babe
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. (2) Situation Report by freecocoa(f): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2010
oniema:

@ freecocoa thats a gud point there, definitely he shld have a place for himself since he's considering settling down wif the babe
nuff said then.
Re: My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. (2) Situation Report by oniema(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2010
^^^ yea tanx i know Miss CHELSEA i dislike them with passion lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Traits Of A Specie Called Girl / Can I Bail My Wife With Her Boyfriend From A Police Detention / How Long Do You Expect Your Relationship To Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.