Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews (107331 Views)

Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by karashita: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
abluck:
grin

Haba !!! Na wah o
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by shegie(m): 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
dis girl don wait tey tey..............congrats

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Savagethe21st(m): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
No matter how sweet the middle is...a man always knows what his heart wants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love and subscribe to my channel.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by bewla(m): 12:03am On Jan 17, 2020
[i][/i]
omakaokoro:
FTC
cool how many they before u
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Goldiano(m): 12:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Yoighaman:
My heart skipped when I read this, Olamide, Olamide, Olamide, Badoo sneh, officially getting married? Some folks wouldn't understand, this guy can do and undo when it comes to women, but he chose to be a faithful guy, I doff my hat!!!!!!! Congrats bro. Well done.

do you know his private life
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:08am On Jan 17, 2020
Legally or illegally

He is already a polygamist and need meets responsibility.

Legally married is polishing

Even Tuface is legally married
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Ken4agent(m): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:
I thought as the king of the street he will go to the street to get a bride? They keep deceiving our youths while they live their own life up thight....

They just use the street to make their cash.when it time to spend it, they go indoor grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by ajl: 12:54am On Jan 17, 2020
"Maximiliano Adedeji"

So much so for a rapper that rap using Yoruba language. He ought to start rapping in Italian for him to be taken serious. Fake set of people

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by blessingsonflee(f): 1:06am On Jan 17, 2020
Old gist !
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by sinceraconcept(m): 1:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Dagrace01:
Change of name doesn't really matter, my fiance changed her surname to my surname on Twitter and Facebook since last year, we also have a 3 year old handsome boy together but we aren't married yet, though we've done introduction, but I'm definitely not walking down that aisle with another woman, she's the one this life and in another life. If this is true though, I'm happy for them..
So,you have to glorify having children out of wedlock,premarital sex,baby mama,etc just because thats what happened in your miserable life? What is bad is bad. If you and Olamide smoke weed,then keep it to yourself and it doesnt mean thats the ideal way.
God forbod having a children outside wedlock

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by lebete3000: 1:59am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:
I thought as the king of the street he will go to the street to get a bride? They keep deceiving our youths while they live their own life up thight....

Khal Drogo went for Daenerys Targayrean. A clean, foreign woman.

Strong men eat their choice of women, while others mope...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by HomeBoy01011: 2:19am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:

that's his private Life
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Kabaka100: 2:23am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:

Who no like better thing?
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by yommen: 3:44am On Jan 17, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
So because she changed her name to his name, they are married.. Nansense bloggers

Man of vain wisdom! They did introduction in 2018 and she has now adopted his own name. Common sense means they are married except you can prove otherwise.
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by babyfaceafrica: 3:48am On Jan 17, 2020
yommen:

Man of vain wisdom! They did introduction in 2018 and she has now adopted his own name. Common sense means they are married except you can prove otherwise.

Introduction is marriage àbí?.. Man of full wisdom
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Ykc2(m): 4:03am On Jan 17, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Nice... It's actually a great news if it's true. The lady has been with him for so long and seems she's a cool headed babe too... And as quoted in the news, she's not a social media slay queen like most ladies out there nowadays. No wonder we don't really hear much about her on news... She really deserves any attention she gets from Olamide too...

By the way, Puppies available for sales.
Breed: PitBulls
Price: 85k Negotiable

See siggy for contact details.. wink
I hope this your puppies are not pitbull undecided?if they are pit bulls slaughter all of them now before they will kill one innocent child in your neighbourhood' then you will go 90 years imprisonment as an accomplice angry

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Tanyabee(f): 4:04am On Jan 17, 2020
Their marriage is likely to last long

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 17, 2020
Congrats
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by mycutiepie(f): 4:53am On Jan 17, 2020
Awwww God bless your beautiful heart!
May God keep you two in love and His blessings till the end of time.

Dagrace01:
Change of name doesn't really matter, my fiance changed her surname to my surname on Twitter and Facebook since last year, we also have a 3 year old handsome boy together but we aren't married yet, though we've done introduction, but I'm definitely not walking down that aisle with another woman, she's the one this life and in another life. If this is true though, I'm happy for them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by doggedfighter(f): 5:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Vortex369:
He must have begged her to marry him to boost his confidence as his career has failed abruptly.

If she does not marry him now, he might end up marrying any low grade marlian.
This cracked me up grin grin funny you @ low grade marlian grin
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by NCBMEDIA: 5:20am On Jan 17, 2020
Davido - Starting a New Life in 2020 (NEW BEGINNING)

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/embed/VcxZ9ECxma8

1 Share

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by doggedfighter(f): 5:25am On Jan 17, 2020
sinceraconcept:
So,you have to glorify having children out of wedlock,premarital sex,baby mama,etc just because thats what happened in your miserable life? What is bad is bad. If you and Olamide smoke weed,then keep it to yourself and it doesnt mean thats the ideal way.
God forbod having a children outside wedlock
Why insult a man for expressing his opinion? Did you read what he wrote there before coming up with these harsh words? We should learn to be human . People won't be you. Live and let live

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by DenreleDave(m): 5:46am On Jan 17, 2020
TheManhattan:

Are you a Audio BBQ ? Cause I can't seem to find any details of you either on the gram or twitter places I feel a real valid business should be . If we want to order this your BBQ now how would one go about it? This is the second time I'm asking hope to get a response.

So u Don hear about the 60k ontop him head.. U wan use order of BBQ deceive am into ur trap abi grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by femi4: 6:04am On Jan 17, 2020
SpatialKing:

so she is not from street. Do you know her past
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Lugianostar(m): 6:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Do you really know bloggers are monitoring spirits that know the sex of a baby in their mother's womb!!!!

Congratulations to them
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 17, 2020
Musicians only get married when their career is going down the drain... Simple olamide is an example tongue
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Twinexdmj(m): 6:41am On Jan 17, 2020
Hardamz:

Learn before typing. They've been together before BADDO became famous.

Too much of English is disturbing he or she. angry angry angry
Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by Kingrexyl(m): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2020
TheManhattan:

Are you a Audio BBQ ? Cause I can't seem to find any details of you either on the gram or twitter places I feel a real valid business should be . If we want to order this your BBQ now how would one go about it? This is the second time I'm asking hope to get a response.
The guy is just jobless

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by SpatialKing(m): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2020
Ken4agent:

They just use the street to make their cash.when it time to spend it, they go indoor grin
Exactly... You get the point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.