Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) (3332 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / Mother And Daughter Who Looks So Much Alike Goes Nude (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by earthsync(f): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
I don't understand why people think on this comment section being gay is suddenly a choice
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by earthsync(f): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
I don't understand why people on this comment section think being gay is a choice? It's not a choice. it's just who these people are no matter how hard they try to ignore these feelings they can't and it definitely doesn't make them lewd or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Dkyz(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by WorldRichest: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Amstupid:
Am going back to Arcnatica ,,, hin beta make I freeze to death ,,,,,,,,, Dan being hellish in dis hell angry

Goodbye. One less homo in Nigeria. When your bumbum cannot hold shiit again, get adult diapers
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by WorldRichest: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
johnkey:
Am I the only one seeing nothing wrong with this? All these people shouting above me You can't just come and be defining someone life for them just because you want them to live yours, as long as they are not harming anyone they're free to do whatever they want with their body.

14 years imprisonment is awaiting you the day you come out openly as homo
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by budaatum: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
WorldRichest:

This one is a homosexual, come out if you are brave enough and let us whip your bumbum
This one wants to whip another man's bumbum so he must be a homosexual and we must protect you from rapists.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by Lamanii22(f): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yustash001:
?What's this one saying?
An wiru, In wiru

Lol we are talking about iru Pete.. He/she is saying iru woro...
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
The world is not coming to an end when y’all beat each other to death for stealing motorcycle or change.
It’s not coming to and when you behead and dismember each other for phantom wealth.

But it will come to an end because kids are taught to tolerate other human beings.

Smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by blank(f): 1:18am On Jan 18, 2020
I like the book. It's very tastefully done and gives just definitions. Stop stigmatizing people based on their sexual preference. If you don't like people of the same gender, leave those who do.

The book only provides definitions and does not force anyone to become what they are not. People will experiment if they want to. Don't let people fake a sexual orientation that isn't them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by kkins25(m): 2:30am On Jan 18, 2020
WorldRichest:

This one is a homosexual, come out if you are brave enough and let us whip your bumbum
why don't you rather make a sound argument instead of hallucinating on sodomizing my bumbum
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by aadoiza: 7:29am On Jan 18, 2020
Una never see anything.
Some people have already corrupted the West that it stinks, and that nauseating stench shall be made to waft across the globe, especially across the follow follow black continent.

Many enlightened minds out there can't wait for the normalisation of paedophilia. It's gonna be cooler than faggottism grin grin
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by aadoiza: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2020
WorldRichest:

Homosexuals are not to be respected. They are abomination to our society. Since you are planning to train up your children to be homosexuals and bisexuals, I wish you the best of luck.
In fact, homo who refuse treatment for their sickness should be killed.
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by WorldRichest: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2020
aadoiza:

In fact, homo who refuse treatment for their sickness should be killed.

It's really irritating.
Re: Found This In Kids Library ( SEE PHOTOS) by johnkey: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2020
WorldRichest:

14 years imprisonment is awaiting you the day you come out openly as homo
lol me wey like pussy pass anything sit down there you go grow white Beard while waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Mother's Favorite Child / BULK BUYER NEEDED FOR 100K WORTH OF KITCHEN UTENSILS ETC / What Can This Family Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.