Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) (48538 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by money121(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
I used to add her name to list of noise makers to provoke her - Nigerian man who married his secondary school classmate writes as they celebrate wedding anniversary

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by money121(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
God bless your Home kiss

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Johnycastro18: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Finding love in the classroom, is one of the sweetest form of love you can ever encounter...
Talking from experience

Wishing them the very best in there marital journey together.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Fintechng: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Lovely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
So they've been nacking themselves since 1999,the kitten must be very sweet to warrant the man to look no further grin,

Happy married life to them, great couple

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Chienex24(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Best dream of any man or woman.
Marrying someone from childhood/adolescence had always been my dream though it never worked out though.

I truly envy those who pulled through because in most cases, those marriages last long, if not forever and they live happily.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Happy Married Life to them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Brendaniel: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
May your marriage be happy, peaceful and fulfilled one....

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Yaccybaby: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
There are many like them. Happy anniversary

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by badboyTee(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
Absolute simp ......

A girl turned you down for over 10 years then after 10 years you married her as a wife after she had tried out so many types of cucumber then she saw she was out of options then ran back to a responsible simp like you...argh I rather die single than get married to her

All the best in your marriage!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by mekus15: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Happy for them.

My first ever crush was a biracial or half-caste bombshell. She was half Irish. Her dad was a teacher in my secondary but I met her when I came to sit for my entrance exam. She lived in the teachers quarters (3 bedroom bungalow) with a spacious compound just besides that of my aunty.

I never even reach puberty but I was gobsmacked. Jehovah is the best artist. His ability to take 2 different races and create astonishing results from them is just amazing.

It just indicates that racism was never his idea. I consider mixed race people as the most beautiful in the world.

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by YesGodcan(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Life is a mystery!

In everything we do, we sole responsibility is staying alive shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by loveli2uall: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
God will continue to uphold ur home

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Congratulations

I married my secondary school junior

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by ppogba: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
E don tey when this world don spoil.

Boyfriend and girlfriend from JS3 and now dem.go.say.the world don spoil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by advanceDNA: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Earlystar698:
So they've been nacking themselves since 1999,the kitten must be very sweet to warrant the man to look no further grin,

All ur own na knack!!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
money121:
I used to add her name to list of noise makers to provoke her.

Wickedness of men since the 1990s.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by MawaX: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Q

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by darealez(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Earlystar698:

Black man and inability to read.. it's their 10yrs anniversary.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by abobote: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
Happy anniversary
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by McStoic(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Love rules
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by yesloaded: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
1999?
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by buharibanjo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
Normally
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
Happy Married life to them!
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by moscobabs(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
sad
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by abobote: 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
McStoic:
Love rules
You think marriage is about love
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by buharibanjo(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
The time wei she de nurture friendship with you omo another guy Wei no razz de nurture something else with her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.