Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! (662 Views)

My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. / The Unjust Feeling Of Entitlement From Family And Friends / Married People And Their Sense Of Entitlement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by tpiar: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
You shouldn't need to be told:

1. Not every single thing that happens in this life must be brought here

2. When you are given a bed for you, your wife and another female to pass the night, sleep on the floor or a couch, it's only for some hours.

Must everything be spelled out? Just use your common sense in starting threads.

As for the person whose topic is about married people sense of entitlement, your op is too long.

3 Likes

Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by budaatum: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2020
All heed the Law according to tpiar!

shocked shocked
Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by nlPoster: 12:43am On Jan 17, 2020
budaatum:
All heed the Law according to me!

shocked shocked

Is there a problem?

I hate how nlers jump at people, is ignoring not an option?

Given how much I ignore topics or posts that don't interest me, I didn't realize others might not be doing the same thing.

I dont have any point to prove to anybody, and I don't want anyone to have a point to prove to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by budaatum: 1:06am On Jan 17, 2020
nlPoster:

Is there a problem?

I hate how nlers jump at people, is ignoring not an option?

Given how much I ignore topics or posts that don't interest me, I didn't realize others might not be doing the same thing.

I dont have any point to prove to anybody, and I don't want anyone to have a point to prove to me.
Oh man! I keep forgetting it's you.

I don't suppose you hate misediting quotes?
Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by nlPoster: 1:14am On Jan 17, 2020
budaatum:

Oh man! I keep forgetting it's me.

I don't suppose I hate misediting quotes?

I shouldn't have to keep telling you to leave me alone.

Why is it hard for you?
Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by budaatum: 1:29am On Jan 17, 2020
nlPoster:

I shouldn't have to keep telling you to leave me alone.

Why is it hard for you?

Yes. It is very hard for me to ignore you.

Try not posting and you'll be ignored instead of thinking you get to lay down tpiar/nlposter laws.
Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by nlPoster: 1:41am On Jan 17, 2020
budaatum:

Yes. It is very hard for me to ignore me

I should try not posting and I'll be ignored instead of thinking I get to lay down budaatuum laws.

1. You don't own this site. Correct me if I'm wrong.

2. When are you going to understand I do not care who you discuss with about me and what they tell you about me.

3. Stop following me, I find it annoying. Please do not make me have to tell you this again. Let it sink in.

4. This site has over 2 million users. Respond to other people.
Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by budaatum: 3:01am On Jan 17, 2020
Please don't flatter yourself. You ain't worth following and I don't take orders from you and respond to whomever I want since you don't own this site.

1 Like

Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by nlPoster: 3:42am On Jan 17, 2020
budaatum:
I shouldnt flatter myself. I ain't worth following and I dont take orders from me and respond to whomever I want since I don't own this site.
Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by budaatum: 3:44am On Jan 17, 2020
nlPoster:
I shouldnt flatter myself. I ain't worth following and I dont take orders from me and respond to whomever I want since I don't own this site.

1 Like

Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by armyofone(m): 4:00am On Jan 17, 2020
I'm just here to laugh grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by crackkhaus: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2020
armyofone:
I'm just here to laugh grin grin grin
And I'm here to let Tpiar know she's a beautiful woman. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by LewsTherin: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by LewsTherin: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

Bad guy. Why did you edit out the "crushing on" part before I finished quoting you?
Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by crackkhaus: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by crackkhaus: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2020
LewsTherin:

Bad guy. Why did you edit out the "crushing on" part before I finished quoting you?
I don't want her to lose her mind grin
Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by LewsTherin: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

I don't want her to lose her mind grin

Dude, this is Nairaland. We've all already lost our minds grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by crackkhaus: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2020
LewsTherin:

Dude, this is Nairaland. We've all already lost our minds grin grin
Can't argue this..lol

Where is this Tpiar/nlposter?
We have to talk babe grin
Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
tpiar:
You shouldn't need to be told:

1. Not every single thing that happens in this life must be brought here

When you are given a bed for you, your wife and another female to pass the night, sleep on the floor or a couch, it's only for some hours.
Must everything be spelled out?

Just use your common sense in starting threads.

As for the person whose topic is about married people sense of entitlement, your op is too long.

I read that topic and I truly weak cheesy
The antithesis of gentlemanly behaviour that a man cannot sleep on the toilet seat if need be for his wife and her friend to be comfortable for a little while shocked . One would argue “oh he is the man and has the right to bla bla bla...” and I zone out
Anyway I thought I was the only one who felt like the man in that OP isn’t it at all!
Someone actually felt it enough to create a correction thread for it! Lol
Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by armyofone(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
That recommendation from Tpia for you to sleep on the floor and leave the bed for the woman (i hope that was what she meant sha) was a really good one! grin
Crackhaus, this is 2020- empower your woman!! tongue grin

crackkhaus:

Thank you ! Now you are showing support!
Re: Correction: Nairalanders And Their Sense Of Entitlement! by crackkhaus: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
armyofone:
That recommendation from Tpia for you to sleep on the floor and leave the bed for the woman (i hope that was what she meant sha) was a really good one! grin
Crackhaus, this is 2020- empower your woman!! tongue grin

Thank you ! Now you are showing support!
Am I the federal government? tongue cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Epad Epad A101x 10.1 Inch 4g Wifi Phablet Dual Sim Tablets,32gb,3gb / . / Family Gets New Kitchen Rules, Following The 14-day Lockdown Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.