Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Hazy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hazy (674 Views)

Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / Pregnant And Depressed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hazy by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Hazy by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Come to living faith winners chapel cananland Ota by 7:45am, 9:45am tomorrow for our covenant day of open doors

1 Like

Re: Hazy by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Try other sections too dear. Wish you all the best smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hazy by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Come to living faith winners chapel cananland Ota by 7:45am, 9:45am tomorrow for our covenant day of open doors

Would you offer me a job when i come

1 Like

Re: Hazy by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 16, 2020
Blu03:
Try other sections too dear.
Wish you all the best smiley

thanks.
Re: Hazy by Winneygirl(f): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

I'm looking forward to the day when we will actually take steps to help someone rather than invite them to church.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hazy by spiralwedge(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2020
The reason why you need full education is to help you to excel wherever you go and whatever you do. The lack of it caused you to be duped.

Education doesn't make sense until when you become a graduate. The curricula are so designed to make you an all-round.

If school fees are not the problems, better you go back to school asap. Business will come later. Don't get your priority wrong and don't be peer-pressured with materialistic values

1 Like

Re: Hazy by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Hazy by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Winneygirl:

I'm looking forward to the day when we will actually take steps to help someone rather than invite them to church.
dear, the ones I can help I do, the ones I cannot I invite them to someone I know can help, their father IN Heaven.. I won't lie to you, I hated that whole inviting people thing till I was in a conversation with someone and he saw my church magazine (signs and wonders today), brother started attacking me Dat why did I not invite him, I said oya come.. Just to end the line of conversation.. I forgot abt him oh.. That's how he called me after 1 week and started praying for me, said he truly woke up early and went. Followed those busses that had winners banner till he reached. He has never had such preaching b4, gave his life to Christ.. Carried the anointing oil home, baptized all his cars that were not selling.. Monday reach people started realizing he pack car there. All sold out.. Even me, goose pimples appear for my body
Why all this long gist? If I can be a blessing to just 1 person among thousands by vocally saying it or reaching out on social media fine, because it's only God Dat can truly help them, he can use u and I, or even do it himself cool

1 Like

Re: Hazy by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
jmayor098:

Would you offer me a job when i come
why don't u come first.. GOD has been doing it for others, ur case is nothing to him
Re: Hazy by xavuv: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Obviously school fees is a problem, why r u talikng like this

spiralwedge:

If school fees are not the problems, better you go back to school asap. Business will come later. Don't get your priority wrong and don't be peer-pressured with materialistic values
Re: Hazy by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

U abi

From aba to abeokuta to lagos to Ota welldone

1 Like

Re: Hazy by annayawchee: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Don't just give up, in this journey called life, you will face many challenges and each one you overcome makes you stronger. I'm depressed too, very depressed but I'm still around cos I can't just give up yet. So stay strong and safe.
Re: Hazy by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mymynd4u:

U abi

From aba to abeokuta to lagos to Ota welldone
I love to travel, I wish to go to more cities this year grin
Re: Hazy by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2020
annayawchee:
Don't just give up, in this journey called life, you will face many challenges and each one you overcome makes you stronger. I'm depressed too, very depressed but I'm still around cos I can't just give up yet. So stay strong and safe.

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Female Shoes Clearance Sale / Would You Pay A Premarital Coach? / I May Lose Everything, Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.