Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Why Are You Afraid Of Starting All Over? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are You Afraid Of Starting All Over? (308 Views)

Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? / Are You Afraid Of Having A Child Immediately After Getting Married? / Why Aren’t Babies Afraid Of Snakes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Afraid Of Starting All Over? by AyietimBlog: 6:54am On Jan 17, 2020
Whatever way didn’t work yesterday, is not guaranteed to take you to where will work today.

Start All Over.
Except, you stop, ask questions and get the right answers to the way that could work.
A departure from the old way that wasn’t working is the way to what maybe a new way that may work.
And until something that may work is found, the way to what can work may never be found.
So stop this moment and find out, are you where you really wanted to be, when you started out years back? You are not there? Why?
Maybe the old way is not working, why don’t you do the hard work of finding out the new way and the right way which could work?
I know starting all over again is very tough. But years later, living with the regret of not starting all over, is tougher.
Is is tough and is it asking too much of you to break down the collapsing structure and build up again from the scratch? Well, what is tougher than the hardship of what you are going through now? Wouldn’t you want a better deal?
If you would want a better deal, why don’t you ask different questions which you were afraid to ask in the past? Then start again from the beginning on a sure path to your dream?
Go ahead and ask those questions and gain an access to a better life.

https://ayietim./2020/01/16/why-are-you-afraid-of-starting-all-over/
Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Starting All Over? by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2020
I'm not afraid to try again. I refuse to be a wanderer on earth. I'm not giving up until something begins to make sense to me again. I am aware of my past failures but this time around I won't be caught sleeping on my dreams because I failed! I will try again because I have let go of my regrets and guilts, the guilt trips won't take me anywhere. I know I can do it through Christ that strengthens me. If you are on the same page with me, I hope this cheers you up. I pray you find a reason to try again. I pray you find the boldness to face your fears.

Business is opened for the year. Call or WhatsApp 09010725148 , 07062489436 for Grade A Okirika Unisex adult, children, and household clothing in bale.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Samsung New Budget Galaxy A01 / It's Not Easy Being A Guy / Buy Airpod 2 Replica #25k (no Difference With The Original)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.