Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? (17877 Views)

Know Your Phobia. Graphic Pictures Attached. / Why Are You Afraid Of Starting All Over? / Are You Afraid Of Having A Child Immediately After Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by labake1(f): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2023
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?
And have you conquered your fears?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by TemplarLandry: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2023
I fear no one, I fear nothing.

25 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Ballzproblem2: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2023
yeah I'm scared of height too,plus snakes I hate snake with passion

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by saintjimos(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2023
I'm afraid of failing

62 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by taylor88(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2023
Trypophobic images fit kill me

One other phobia I’ve is vagina phobia

I believe so many dangerous death and grave weapons are inside women’s vagina

That’s why I can never Fvck without condom

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by OKUCHI11(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2023
Phobophobia...the fear of fear itself.. or the fear of being fearful

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by illicit(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2023
Not really like I have a fear

I just don't like swimming because it makes me cold

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2023
I'm not sure if this counts as a phobia, but Im extremely afraid of swimming. When I was around 8 years old i almost drowned in the family swimming pool, since then water and I automatically became sworn enemies.

Only the sight of water alone makes me so seriously uncomfortable cos it automatically triggers the childhood trauma.
Some years ago, a doctor/family friend advised my family to get rid of that particular pool to help me recover, which they did.. but it obviously didnt work... As i still hate and fear water more than anything in my life till today.

Like I said... I'm not sure this counts as a phobia scientifically, but it personally feels like one.

34 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by illicit(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
I'm not sure if this counts as a phobia, but Im extremely afraid of swimming. When I was around 8 years old i almost got drowned in the family swimming pool, since then water automatically became my sworn enemy.

Only the sight of water alone makes me so seriously uncomfortable, it triggers the childhood trauma... my family had to get rid of the family pool to help me recover, still didnt work... Cos I still hate water till today as a young adult.

Like I said... I'm not sure if that counts as a phobia tho.

Yeah sure

Aquaphobia

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by MimiSheWrote(f): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2023
illicit:

Yeah sure

Aquaphobia
Ok. But i think Aquaphobia is natural. I mean most people with aquaphobia havn't even been in the water in their lifetime.

But in my own case, I used to enjoy playing In the water prior to the incident... According to my parents.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Jennyclay(f): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2023
undecided sad

I’m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by illicit(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Ok. But i think Aquaphobia is natural. I mean most people with aquaphobia havn't even been in the water in their lifetime.

But in my own case, I used to enjoy playing In the water prior to the incident... According to my parents.

Yeah sure

Phobias can be developed too

Somebody may be scared of flying after witnessing or being involved in a crash

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2023
I hate nonsense in any form no matter who is dishing it..I'd tell you straight I no just like am..

I have phobia for losing my cognition, getting high and not being aware of my environment. I also hate being taken off guard or by surprise I might just hurt you before realizing.

8 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Sirchiboy: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Goldynfavour(f): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fear of heights and fear of getting old and losing my strength

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided sad

I’m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

Am sure u ain't dy girl on ur d.p.
Cox dat girl there won't be this bitter

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by pryme(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
bad health,
being in a vegetable state

6 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Silentgroper(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
I won't say I'm scared of height but I get this slight dizziness if I'm on a very tall building ..

I have a phobia for holding any reptilian like animal

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Whazar(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
I’m scared of sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Benki003(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fear of loosing a loved one

Fear of getting injured

Fear of nor having money

29 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Benki003(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided sad

I’m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

Oga rest joor, ur scared of men ur scared of men oya swear now that since this year you have never had sexπŸ™„πŸ™„, instead to tell us ur advertising urself u just be spilling trash

26 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by labake1(f): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
I hate nonsense in any form no matter who is dishing it..I'd tell you straight I no just like am..

I have phobia for losing my cognition, getting high and not being aware of my environment. I also hate being taken off guard or by surprise I might just hurt you before realizing.

Eheen, calm down
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by labake1(f): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Whazar:
I’m scared of sex

Really?
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by kezienaira: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
I have a phobia for electricity, albino, dwarf, tight spaces

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by YeyeGbami: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
brokenness

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
politicians, they are batstards.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by tuoyoojo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fear of being unable to provide

It is emasculating

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Mandesz(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
When I'm inside a car and at high speed. That's my phobia

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by obaidan: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
-Small girl big God people
-Enclosed space
-large water body
-

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by NaijaCover(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Is Afraid Of Going Broke.

8 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Theunderman: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?
And have you conquered your fears?
I am afraid of failing, nd having a bad marriage

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released / Mad Woman Holds-Up Traffic In Surulere (PHOTOS) / What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.