Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) (7937 Views)

Geometric Power Project Dear To My Heart, Will Rejuvenate Economic - Gov Otti / Shocking: Dear Nigerians Your President Is A Foreigner Israel Minister Says / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
BeStroNG:
Ok
is that not a start time decoder and what is your intention of saying let the world see, alaye no be everybody go dey okay. check if your fingers are equal

1 Like

Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by BeStroNG(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Koredav:
Hmmm people are suffering in ds life oooo. Just thank God for ur own ooo my brother and sis may God help us

I dey tell you. Mine is not anyway better though but there's still something to thank God about.
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Koredav(m): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
BeStroNG:

I dey tell you. Mine is not anyway better though but there's still something to thank God about.
Na so ooo
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by BeStroNG(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
ambitiouschap:

is that not a start time decoder and what is your intention of saying let the world see, alaye no be everybody go dey okay. check if your fingers are equal

Lol. An abandoned star times decoder means they are rich and comfortable?
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by vivalavida(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kerfuffle:

Have you seen the living conditions of people in other clime? You staying a 'comfortable' location today does not mean you're better than others who do not have such opportunity.

Calling your fellow human an animal due to their living condition doesn't speak highly of you.

sorry but they are animals
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Pdp has damaged Nigeria beyond repair. No wonder the present government seems to be not working.
shaaarap
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Taba21: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
nkwuocha1:

May that disgrace not leave your generation born and unborn.My your generation live on penury and want,May you lack what you will never get.Curse be on you!May the I'll you wish on that young lady return to your daughters a thousand fold.Amin

And your ancestors and your inferior people there is no time they could've survive if not for the sake of my people and region.
Tell me who is now living under cursed?
Even your land have vomited you people as red mounds keep swallowing the evil, fraudulent, cannibalized, Unforsaken tribes alive.
This is 2020 and your eyes will soon clear and you're going to realized that it is God Almighty that rejected you and you shall remains slave under us.
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Kerfuffle: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
vivalavida:

sorry but they are animals
If you consider them 'animals' then you should not have any problem if Europeans throw racial slurs at you. Else, you're a silly hypocrite.
Talk of a complete waste of education.
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by BeStroNG(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lalasticlala, do justice to this thread.
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by BlackSeptember: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
maynation:

'Seems to be not working' even after 5 years this is still your testimony?
You must have lost not just your conscience but your senses too.
I will start following you as a paddy . Thanks for putting that guy in his rightful place m
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Basher8583: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
BeStroNG:

Those pictures dey OK?

This ones are still lucky how about the ones living in a cardboard box in los Angeles usa
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
The ironic part is this kids will end up being leaders and rich men... Those born in poor homes have a certain inner strength to struggle for success
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Basher8583: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
mrMeen:
sooooo op you said that people should show Nigerias poor pictures so that the world will notice, after that then what, do you expect them to come and share money anyhow or do you expect them to come and invest money in the poverty stricken areas that you are showing.

listen every single God dam country have a dark side like this, but the thing is you will not see them actively displaying such places because they are bad for their countries and bad for tourism, least you can do is to promote the good side of Nigeria so that foreign investors and tourist will bring their cash to your country which will be used to aliviate this people from poverty.

You are very right. I actually want to understand the intention of the OP.
Is it like its a new development. Some nigerians have never experienced this before? Even back in usa some Americans are living is worse conditions. Go to Los Angeles, Michigan etc... you go see taya. These ones are ok.
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by vivalavida(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kerfuffle:
If you consider them 'animals' then you should not have any problem if Europeans throw racial slurs at you. Else, you're a silly hypocrite.
Talk of a complete waste of education.

They can throw all the slurs they like. Doesn't change the fact that abokis are below animals.
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by BeStroNG(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Basher8583:

This ones are still lucky how about the ones living in a cardboard box in los Angeles usa

Jesus!
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by nkwuocha1: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
Taba21:

And your ancestors and your inferior people there is no time they could've survive if not for the sake of my people and region.
Tell me who is now living under cursed?
Even your land have vomited you people as red mounds keep swallowing the evil, fraudulent, cannibalized, Unforsaken tribes alive.
This is 2020 and your eyes will soon clear and you're going to realized that it is God Almighty that rejected you and you shall remains slave under us.
f[/s]

You are definitely from accursed ancestry.Worthless imp!No wonder many of you still live in ancestral covenant and bondage.
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Taba21: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
nkwuocha1:
f

You are definitely from accursed ancestry.Worthless imp!No wonder many of you still live in ancestral covenant and bondage.

Philistines future situations are 100 time better than you and of your people but you don't know.
If your evil peoples are under my control then who hell are you?
You nothing but shit in my eyes,so get lost and melt with the fire.
Victory to God against all enemies.

Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by nkwuocha1: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Taba21:

Philistines future situations are 100 time better than you and of your people but you don't know.
If your evil peoples are under my control then who hell are you?
You nothing but shit in my eyes,so get lost and melt with the fire.
Victory to God against all enemies.

Lol,see this bunkum o
grin grin
Better go chop.
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Taba21: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Lol,see this bunkum o
grin grin
Better go chop.

Smelling shit get lost your people are now obviously reaping the evil they deserved.

Smelling shit from God cursed tribe.

Tufffff
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by fk002: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
ITbomb:
If it were North, I would have believed cos those guys breed poverty to give them number for political powers

But these pics?, some peeps would be living in face me I face you but they are building bungalow in the village

Sharap does these people look like they are rich to you?

Suffering and smiling
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by nkwuocha1: 1:31am On Jan 18, 2020
Taba21:

Smelling shit get lost your people are now obviously reaping the evil they deserved.

Smelling shit from God cursed tribe.

Tufffff

grin

Your low IQ makes me laugh.
You're really hungry.
An average Igbo kid live in better condition than your malnourished tribe. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oteh's Resumption: Okonjo-iweala Meets SEC Staff / Election Is Coming, Dollar To Naira Dramatically Falls To 184 Naira / Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.