Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) (7938 Views)

Geometric Power Project Dear To My Heart, Will Rejuvenate Economic - Gov Otti / Shocking: Dear Nigerians Your President Is A Foreigner Israel Minister Says / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by ZAWs: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2020
What do you mean by "Nigerians"?
The captions would have been "some Nigerians"
Dangote, Otedola etc are Nigerians
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by mrMeen(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2020
sooooo op you said that people should show Nigerias poor pictures so that the world will notice, after that then what, do you expect them to come and share money anyhow or do you expect them to come and invest money in the poverty stricken areas that you are showing.

listen every single God dam country have a dark side like this, but the thing is you will not see them actively displaying such places because they are bad for their countries and bad for tourism, least you can do is to promote the good side of Nigeria so that foreign investors and tourist will bring their cash to your country which will be used to aliviate this people from poverty.

1 Like

Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by maynation(f): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2020
Taba21:

You're a great disgrace to your family and the man that will marry you will regret for life.
Have finished with you.
Wonders never cease.
Who are you again? Remind me please.

3 Likes

Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2020
maynation:

My first testimony is, My man doesn't reason like you.
Then secondly, he doesn't live on 30K stipend like you so this your poverty mentality is a far cry from his.
Aloha.

Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by vivalavida(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2020
Omihanifa:

What am saying is that it still better than what we have up north.

If you are oportuned to visit some places in the north you will shed tears cry people sleep on the road, some inside wheelbarrows, some inside those tracs water vendors used in selling water

Anybody familiar with Abuja will know that people sleep on bare floor outside that conoil filling station in jabi opposite zenith bank

At least these ones in the pictures above still have roof over their heads it just that the condition of the place no make sense

abokis not people.
even in my street in lagos, some sleep in front of lock up shops. some sleep in the trucks dey push sef. those people are animals
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by BeStroNG(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2020
mrMeen:
sooooo op you said that people should show Nigerias poor pictures so that the world will notice, after that then what, do you expect them to come and share money anyhow or do you expect them to come and invest money in the poverty stricken areas that you are showing.

listen every single God dam country have a dark side like this, but the thing is you will not see them actively displaying such places because they are bad for their countries and bad for tourism, least you can do is to promote the good side of Nigeria so that foreign investors and tourist will bring their cash to your country which will be used to aliviate this people from poverty.

This is as a result of failure of the government of the country. If government had done the best, poverty though most likely cannot completely be eradicated but would have been reduced to a large extent. Most of the people living in these places don't have sources of livelihood or let me say tangible sources of livelihood. Question is, what has the government (present and past) done about this class of people in terms of empowerment and stuff to elevate their situation? We both know "nothing" is the answer. Why then should we feel ashamed to show what is obtainable to the world?
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Kerfuffle: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2020
vivalavida:

abokis not people.
even in my street in lagos, some sleep in front of lock up shops. some sleep in the trucks dey push sef. those people are animals

Have you seen the living conditions of people in other clime? You staying a 'comfortable' location today does not mean you're better than others who do not have such opportunity.

Calling your fellow human an animal due to their living condition doesn't speak highly of you.

1 Like

Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by walexbiz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
maynation:

My first testimony is, My man doesn't reason like you.
Then secondly, he doesn't live on 30K stipend like you so this your poverty mentality is a far cry from his.
Aloha.

madam abeg don't mind, did you request to him seeking a husband. it's people like him that have allowed that Daura man makes foolery out of governance. They are always making reference to PDP as if some of as if there was no other party when PDP was the main party and besides what strides have the present administration made to alleviate the sufferings of its citizens apart from audio promise

5 Likes

Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by nkwuocha1: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Taba21:

You're a great disgrace to your family and the man that will marry you will regret for life.
Have finished with you.

May that disgrace not leave your generation born and unborn.My your generation live on penury and want,May you lack what you will never get.Curse be on you!May the I'll you wish on that young lady return to your daughters a thousand fold.Amin

1 Like

Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
BeStroNG:

Those pictures dey OK?
uve not seen real puverty,
those people are enjoying in those pics
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by 2cul2care: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
And to think we have so many people with stupendous wealth in this country who don't know what to do with money, all what Nigeria needs is humanitarians, both in government and other spheres of the country and not leeches looking to suck the masses dry and fatten their own pockets
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by BeStroNG(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Will be adding even worst pictures soon.
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Asquare84(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
tsdarkside:
this situation is all over the world....

whats the point of this thread....??

Don't mind that kuku foundation, he forgets the fact that poverty comes from the mind once you made up your mind mind to change your condition things will change for you
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Asquare84(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
BeStroNG:
Will be adding even worst pictures soon.

My friend go and seat down apart from. Shearing the picture what will you do to change their condition
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Asquare84(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
mrMeen:

Don't mind the attention seeker
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by BeStroNG(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Asquare84:

My friend go and seat down apart from. Shearing the picture what will you do to change their condition

Bringing this to the fore means I want something to be done about their unfortunate situation. Isn't that something?
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Asquare84(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
BeStroNG:

Bringing this to the fore means I want something to be done about their unfortunate situation. Isn't that something?

The big question is who will do it,sorry if I may not sound nice to you but I strongly believe their are better way you can let the world know about the living conditions of this people instead of portraying Nigeria as bad country
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by BeStroNG(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Asquare84:

The big question is who will do it

Someone somewhere can come to their aid.
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Afolabimills(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Pdp has damaged Nigeria beyond repair. No wonder the present government seems to be not working.
gbe nu so hun

1 Like

Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by HallaDaTruth: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Pdp has damaged Nigeria beyond repair. No wonder the present government seems to be not working.

Try get sense na

Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by luluosas(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
It is well
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by geequ(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
If your present situation is what is depriving you of your happiness, wait until you see someone who is going through something worse than you and they are still very happy.... Chai inside life.
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by technicallyrich(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
If you continue in this your rude way no man will marry you if truly you're a lady and you're not marry. Remember that you are talking to someone husband.
i have read some of your rant here.
But i notice that the difference betwwen yoy and the acclaimed maynation is that you are a yoruba muslim while maynation is a yoruba christian.
Maybe nextwk she may change to a yoruba muslim while next year you might change to a traditionalist worshiping those useless powerless jujus like ogun,osun,aye,eiye.
Allah ku ba bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Auladimeji(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yet they keep breeding like mosquitoes, don't they have sense?
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
The thread is about sharing these kind of pictures. Please share worst pictures you may have let the whole world see.

Op you got it wrong with bold words if the world sees it what will happen?the other time we saw a Nigeria Governor wife feed the Americans. there will always be poverty in the land no matter what,even if stable food are sell at cheaper prices cos some elements will still shows the laziness inbuilt in them.
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Regardless of what comparisms you make about poorverty it is still termed as poorverty what could be worse than the word poorverty itself?all we need to do is to be creative an innovative in our thinking how we can, work with any government as youths to improve the situation of our nation, i dont care if its pdp apc or what!? If you have ideas dont be stingy with it, keep trying to make it work.may the creator help us all.
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
tsdarkside:
this situation is all over the world....

whats the point of this thread....??

Leave the op he displays people picture on forum with or without their permission.probably he went as NGO given them peanut took pictures and you intends people to send more so that you can show it to foreign NGO and cash more money
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by YorubaLord: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yet, we have Millions of Nigerians supporting Government and Politicians daily while they keep suffering. angry
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by YorubaLord: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

Dude, STFU! angry

This isn't about PDP or APC... This is about the whole Politicians and Government in power. None of them have measured up to standard in anyway.

Imagine Tinubu, Okorocha, Obanikoro, Ganduje et al... These Bastards loot the public funds of their respective communities dry at the detr detriment of the citizens yet, these foolish citizens are the ones that sing their praises. angry

Even the ones that you'd think are reliable like Buhari and co... they even go abroad with their families to treat common headache and cold. NONSENSE! angry

1 Like

Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by YorubaLord: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Asquare84:

The big question is who will do it,sorry if I may not sound nice to you but I strongly believe their are better way you can let the world know about the living conditions of this people instead of portraying Nigeria as bad country

Dude... Nigeria, the Citizens and the government are very, very, very bad indeed! Truth be told!

The average Nigerian mind is corrupt! angry
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
If you continue in this your rude way no man will marry you if truly you're a lady and you're not marry. Remember that you are talking to someone husband.
. she made a lot of sense , you are a cheat and an idiot for trying to play a husband / gender game here.
Re: Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) by Koredav(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hmmm people are suffering in ds life oooo. Just thank God for ur own ooo my brother and sis may God help us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun APC Reconciliation Team Meets Aregbesola, Oyetola / CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC / Complete List Of Nigerian Tribes And The States Of Nigeria Where They Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.