Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm (62102 Views)

Esn Vs Amotekun Who Go Run. / 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC / Lekki Shooting: S.O Bello Who ‘Ordered’ Shooting Rejects Lagos Panel’s Summon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:23am On Jan 18, 2020
seunmsg:
This Akintola of MURIC needs a psychiatric evaluation. He’s one weird and crazy guy. Those around him should bundle him to Aro or Yaba psychiatry before he runs naked to the market square.

shut up now now!!! if I hear pim from u again, na koboko go land for ur body.
Re: Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm by datribune: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2020
Sainttops:

So now Amotekun should be tag Christian body. I wonder why those attacking Muric are so baseless and hypocritical. Did the handler do the right thing by channeling recruitment criteria to church? We South West muslims demand fair opportunity and transparency in whatever form concerning Amotekun.

This MURIC guy, Ishaq Akintola is worse is d Southern version of Shekau. He is a fanatic & a real & present danger.
During d difficult period of political Sharia in d Obasanjo years, he led d agitation for Sharia in d South-West. I watched on Channels TV back then, as a leading Southern Muslim Cleric warned d nation of d danger that this man poses to religious tolerance and harmony.
He showed his penchant for violence again, when he threatened violence over d Law School/Hijab controversy.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/02/nigeria-muslim-leader-cites-quran-verse-to-threaten-violence-over-hijab-ban

Christianity has destroyed Nigeria, we want only Islam – Prof Akintola

https://odinceblog.com/christianity-has-destroyed-nigeria-we-want-only-islam-prof-akintola/

Re: Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm by Corrections: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2020
saaron:
Don't allow yourself to be deceived. Amotekun is still in it's early stage of formation so recruitment has not commenced. Govs are still meeting to streamline modalities for smooth operation. Even the salary structure for Amotekun officers has not been set. Yet out of nowhere, MURIC alleged Amotekun is a christian force based on social media advert. Does that makes sense? Who are the authors of the social media advert?
The only thing that can be deduced from MURIC's allegations is SABOTAGE.
MURIC are dangling religion into Amotekun to sabotage it. Pure and simple.
MURIC are against Amotekun.

Brother.... THAT MAN ISHAQ AKINTOLA ( mumuric ) IS A RELIGIOUS TROUBLE MAKER. HE

WILL SUCCEED ONE DAY IN MAKING YORUBA CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIM

START KILLING ONE ANOTHER WITH AK 47 AND BOMBS LIKE WE HAVE IN

THE NORTH. WHEN HE SUCCEEDS IN DOING THIS THE WHOLE WORLD WILL

HOLD HIM RESPONSIBLE...... ONE CAN IMAGINE DOES CHURCH ISSUE BIRTH

CERTIFICATE F THERE IS ONE HE SHOULD MENTION THE NAME OF

THAT CHURCH.
Re: Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Fourwinds:
i will be waiting for you to confirm ...and that respect verified... You must not change this moniker

I don't know what makes you think you have the right to dictate anything to me, or why you even feel that I wish to continue any discussions with you. I prefer discussions of a more cerebral nature. Please find someone else to try your 'ideas' on.
Re: Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm by Fourwinds: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I don't know what makes you think you have the right to dictate anything to me, or why you even feel that I wish to continue any discussions with you. I prefer discussions of a more cerebral nature. Please find someone else to try your 'ideas' on.
hahahahaaaa .... We are waiting for the verification especially from the Muric prof
Re: Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm by McRhymesman: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2020
He said this without plugging his tongue to his brain
Re: Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm by orisa37: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

He is speaking for the majority yoruba muslims

May his evil ways perish IJN AMEN.
Re: Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm by adelumolo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
For saying the truth? God punish youquote author=maynation post=85865228]Amotekun has not started, but we are already seeing symptoms of Christianisation and Islamophobia.

Now I can boldly say this man is mentally deranged.
[/quote]
Re: Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm by saaron(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Corrections:

Brother.... THAT MAN ISHAQ AKINTOLA ( mumuric ) IS A RELIGIOUS TROUBLE MAKER. HE

WILL SUCCEED ONE DAY IN MAKING YORUBA CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIM

START KILLING ONE ANOTHER WITH AK 47 AND BOMBS LIKE WE HAVE IN

THE NORTH. WHEN HE SUCCEEDS IN DOING THIS THE WHOLE WORLD WILL

HOLD HIM RESPONSIBLE...... ONE CAN IMAGINE DOES CHURCH ISSUE BIRTH

CERTIFICATE F THERE IS ONE HE SHOULD MENTION THE NAME OF

THAT CHURCH.
Exactly! He's doing that subtly.
Re: Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm by toplinetrtrend: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
He failed but you are still alive.

So, my being alive means buhari hasn't failed? You reason like a cow.
Re: Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm by maasoap(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2020
maynation:
Amotekun has not started, but we are already seeing symptoms of Christianisation and Islamophobia.

Now I can boldly say this man is mentally deranged.

It depends on the correctness of the allegation. Who knows, may be you're the deranged one here?
Re: Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm by maasoap(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2020
dejiolaniyan:
Is this man just purely stupid or what? I'm a muslim and almost all what I've been reading from him are trashes .... Are Christians only the gov of SW? NO...
We still have a long way to go as a country with people like these who are just political puppets rather than sef-aclaimed man of GOD. Tomorrow, it will be CAN spewing trash.... Damn
Common Nigeria should know by now that these elites are just using DIVDE and RULE logic for us, no iota of pity on we the masses... Either politicaly, religiously or through ethnicity.

A fake Muslim on a faceless forum. Lol
Re: Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm by maasoap(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2020
BlackSeptember:
Look at this one, I'm not taking you serious because you and Ishaq support this same idiot

Respect people for choosing whoever they feel comfortable to give their support to. Why are you people like this for God's sake? This is democracy but you still insult and abuse people for exercising their democratic rights. Why? I guess Buhari is the one you're referring to as idiot here! That says a lot about the kind of orientation you received while growing up

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.