Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought (2760 Views)

What Does She Mean By This? / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by JentuPrinz(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2020
when you asked a girl to come over to your place,and she asked you"are you the only one at home?And u replied yes".Later she said"Ah!i'm not coming again oo".Please what does she mean?
Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2020
JentuPrinz:
when you asked a girl to come over to your place,and she asked you"are you the only one at home?And u replied yes".Later she said"Ah!i'm not coming again oo".Please what does she mean?
What does it mean for someone to look at you like this?

16 Likes

Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by Davash222(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2020
Means she’s a Hoe!!
Already, she’s aware only you can’t satisfy her. She wants everyone to be around so she can be satisfied properly.

Flee away from these daughters of Eve.

5 Likes

Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by JentuPrinz(m): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Davash222:
Means she’s a Hoe!!
Already, she’s aware only you can’t satisfy her. She wants everyone to be around so she can be satisfied properly.

Lol really?I thought she meant my siblings

2 Likes

Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by NiklauseFred(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2020
My brother take it or leave it,she doesn't trust you tongue tongue and she's scared that you might try something 'woopy' with her.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by petnuel(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Davash222:
Means she’s a Hoe!!

You will make a very terrible judge when you sit in tribunals. You have shown an undesirable tendency and ability to twist evidence before you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
She thinks you might want to sex her or probably she telling you indirectly.. ( she might still come over)
Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by hashtagged(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Davash222:
Means she’s a Hoe!!

Stop being toxic
Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by Davash222(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
hashtagged:

Stop being toxic
Life is toxic.
Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by hashtagged(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
Davash222:

Life is toxic.

So what, Joseph's life was toxic but he wasn't.
Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by Davash222(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
hashtagged:

So what, Joseph's life was toxic but he wasn't.
I’m David, the annointed King.
Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by Daddyshome: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
It means she's not coming again
Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by Daviestunech(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
It's depends on wat u are inviting her for....

A course mate of mine (female) came to my ouse yesterday to type her project..she was even the one dat suggested that she wishes to come to my place to type even though she has female friends dat HV laptops...and this lady, HV tried to ask her out but she refused because of her religion ie her a Muslim and me a Christian..wen she came I was the only one at home... unfortunately NEPA took light..not to get bored, I had to cook served her ND we ate ND gist... before we went out to charge my system ND came back then I assisted her to type ND gist without having romantic move... If we're to be another guy, I think he will think this is the opportunity to HV intimacy with her...I think now she will knw not all guys are like that...ND self control matters alot ND the way u relate to Dem...so op the girl might knw dat if she comes to ur ouse u are the type dat will do ND undo...
So guys let learn to HV self control ND not everything is all about sex.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by cRobo: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
trust level is zero
maybe you might use her for ritual purpose

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by Omar09(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
Daviestunech:

A course mate of mine (female) came to my ouse yesterday to type her project..she was even the one dat suggested that she wishes to come to my place to type even though she has female friends dat HV laptops...and this lady, HV tried to ask her out but she refused because of her religion ie her a Muslim and me a Christian..wen she came I was the only one at home... unfortunately NEPA took light..not to get bored, I had to cook served her ND we ate ND gist... before we went out to charge my system ND came back then I assisted her to type ND gist without having romantic move... If we're to be another guy, I think he will think this is the opportunity to HV intimacy with her...I think now she will knw not all guys are like that...ND self control matters alot ND the way u relate to Dem...so op the girl might knw dat if she comes to ur ouse u are the type dat will do ND undo...

It's better to apologize for trying to have sex with her than apologizing for being a gentleman.

5 Likes

Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by Kingluqman(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
JentuPrinz:
What if later she said “Okay, am on my way” what does that means OP? grin

If you know the meaning then you should know the answer to your question

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by Auladimeji(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Daviestunech:

You cook and so what

Just because of pussy,you dey form assistant arc angel

5 Likes

Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by JentuPrinz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kingluqman:
What if later she said “Okay, am on my way” what does that means OP? grin

If you know the meaning then you should know the answer to your question

Hmmm..Wisdom no go kill u

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by Lamanii22(f): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
JentuPrinz:

She doesn't truss you ni... What if you're a killer... Or you're a rapist... A girl wants safety.. A girl wanna live long...

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by divineappo(m): 12:52am On Jan 18, 2020
JentuPrinz:
she wants party

lol
Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by Rebelworld(m): 1:00am On Jan 18, 2020
Daviestunech:

Clown of the year!
She will continue coming to your house, using free laptop, eating free food then proceed to collecting your cash and valuables.

Continue being a gentleman gracious sir, the society needs real men like you

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by Kolomkillz(m): 1:27am On Jan 18, 2020
longest time
Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by JentuPrinz(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

She doesn't truss you ni... What if you're a killer... Or you're a rapist... A girl wants safety.. A girl wanna live long...

Haba..I'm nt a rapist oo

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought by lessonsoflife: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
Rebelworld:

Clown of the year!
She will continue coming to your house, using free laptop, eating free food then proceed to collecting your cash and valuables.

Continue being a gentleman gracious sir, the society needs real men like you

Just like my guy would always tell me, leave me I am the master of the game. Sadly almost all the women in the company have eaten his money but he hasn't tasted any kpekus.

Leave nigga make him dey cook, him dey feed d nation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, Dont Marry / I Need A Strong Seer Or Prophet Or Prophetess or alfa / What Happened When A Woman Takes Man Power Like Jekomo Or Coco Samba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.