Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted (4132 Views)

Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah / Newsbiafra: IPOB Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Return To Nigeria For Mother’s Burial / WATCH The Man Of God Who Predicted The Coming Of Biafra & Nnandi Kanu Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Waterypussy2(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
yarimo:
let him step in nigeria first grin
Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by technicallyrich(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Blackking98:

What you're saying is the truth in it's purest and simplest form, yet most of them continue to beaker while there's a beast coming from the north ready to consume them both if they remain divided. I'm tiredd of the two of them, just wish I can wake up tomorrow morning and see that Niger Delta is now and island far away from this Nigeria
wake up.there is nothing like niger delta.
Niger delta is simply carving out three igbo state out of the more than 11 biafran state of ss and se plus some middle belt like idomas,igedes and igallas.
Now do you think the igbos will let their other igbos in ss go just like that.
I am an ijaw man and ijaws are the leaders of the niger deltans but i have never belived in that naija delta trash.
As for the op saying the yoriba roarin puts fear in the mind of the north,he is dreaming.
At best everyone in the world know that they are dirtyy stingin slaves and cowarfs.
As for those yaribanzas
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by BuhariAdvocate: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
Fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by BuhariAdvocate: 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is your personal opinion. Mind you kanu is a terrorist and he will rot in jail .

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Yaribanzaonic: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Rantings of an obviously hungry illiterate. Even Buhari the dullard cant be this foolish...so why are you? grin

BuhariAdvocate:
This is your personal opinion. Mind you kanu is a terrorist and he will rot in jail .

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Blackking98(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
technicallyrich:

wake up.there is nothing like niger delta.
Niger delta is simply carving out three igbo state out of the more than 11 biafran state of ss and se plus some middle belt like idomas,igedes and igallas.
Now do you think the igbos will let their other igbos in ss go just like that.
I am an ijaw man and ijaws are the leaders of the niger deltans but i have never belived in that naija delta trash.
As for the op saying the yoriba roarin puts fear in the mind of the north,he is dreaming.
At best everyone in the world know that they are dirtyy stingin slaves and cowarfs.
As for those yaribanzas
There's something like the Niger Delta, besides rivers and Delta the remaining 4 SS States don't have up to 20% Igbo presence. If u love Biafra u can carve out ijaw,ikwere and anioma into Biafra when the time comes, as for Akwa Ibom and Cross river Biafra is not the way for us,we want our own country. And Igbo vs Yoruba fight is just directly from the play book of the fulani , divide and conquer, stop fighting them and face the common enemy
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Koredav(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
If kanu knows what is good for him, he shld not listen to this people telling him to return ooo. They are deceiving and corny people. They will run when dy catch u ooo

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Wahala90: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

If Kanu is a terrorist I wonder what Buhari is, who killed youths unjustly as a dictator.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by technicallyrich(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
Blackking98:

There's something like the Niger Delta, besides rivers and Delta the remaining 4 SS States don't have up to 20% Igbo presence. If u love Biafra u can carve out ijaw,ikwere and anioma into Biafra when the time comes, as for Akwa Ibom and Cross river Biafra is not the way for us,we want our own country. And Igbo vs Yoruba fight is just directly from the play book of the fulani , divide and conquer, stop fighting them and face the common enemy
that was not the dream of one of our biafran leaders philip effiong.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by HimName: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
A poorly fabricated lies from the room previously occupied by the Satanic and Demonic exiled pink fraudster.

They needed to bring in "Yoruba" to the party in order to enjoy some sense of acceptability.

Who in their right senses (oh well, IPOB in exception) would want to honor the presence of a fraudster who regarded about 99.9% Igbo women as prostit*t*s?

His another ill orchestrated demonic ploy has failed!

The Yorubas are far wiser.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Blackking98(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
technicallyrich:

that was not the dream of one of our biafran leaders philip effiong.
You do realize most of akwa cross was not in his support
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by HimName: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
HallaDaTruth:
Don't mind him, they don't have any idea what the rock is cooking. The thing go be like film
[/s]

While you are here wallowing in fantasy of what the "rock is cooking", Mr Cook is somewhere else, exhaustively "cooking" on his bed.

Why don't you go engage yourself in something meaningful and stop expecting heaven and earth from one who is unaware of his left from right?

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by HallaDaTruth: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
[quote author=HimName post=85878340][s][/s]

[s]While you are here wallowing in fantasy of what the "rock is cooking", Mr Cook is somewhere else, exhaustively "cooking" on his bed.

Why don't you go engage yourself in something meaningful and stop expecting heaven and earth from one who is unaware of his left from right?[/s]/quote]

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by HimName: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2020

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by technicallyrich(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Blackking98:

You do realize most of akwa cross was not in his support
thats is a liar.apart from the igbos the tribe that supports biafra most are akwa ibom and cross riverians.
Just go to any biafran meeting and see your people there.
Like i said earlier,i would prefer biafra to niger delta.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by gidgiddy: 12:02am On Jan 18, 2020
Blackking98:

Akwa-Cross want their own country? Thats a good thing. Freedom is the right of everyone. The problem is that nobody can see any agitation for this. They should do something about it. There was talk about Niger Delta Republic but nobody had seen any agitation for this. There was even talk about "Oyono Republic" but that one remained just talk that has fizzled out.

If people want their own country, let it not end in just talk. They should organise themselves and start some sort of agitation for it.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Blackking98(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
technicallyrich:

thats is a liar.apart from the igbos the tribe that supports biafra most are akwa ibom and cross riverians.
Just go to any biafran meeting and see your people there.
Like i said earlier,i would prefer biafra to niger delta.
You are an ijaw man. Speak for your ijaw guys. Because u see a few people doesn't translate to the entire ethnic group following suit , because Banjo fought for Biafra does it mean Yoruba supported Biafra?. Google general U J Esuene and General Udo. Those were akwacross men that fought for Nigeria. My people don't want Biafra, carry your ijaw guy to biafra. My father is an ibibio man from akwa ibom and my mother is an Efik woman from Cross river, i currently live in calabar, and you can't come and argue with me on the views of my people, I'm saying if ijaw like biafra u can go with them to biafra, akwa cross don't want it,leave us out

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Blackking98(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
gidgiddy:

Akwa-Cross want their own country? Thats a good thing. Freedom is the right of everyone. The problem is that nobody can see any agitation for this. They should do something about it. There was talk about Niger Delta Republic but nobody had seen any agitation for this. There was even talk about "Oyono Republic" but that one remained just talk that has fizzled out.

If people want their own country, let it not end in just talk. They should organise themselves and start some sort of agitation for it.
better no need including people who have their struggle and don't want to be included in yours

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by gidgiddy: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Blackking98:
better no need including people who have their struggle and don't want to be included in yours

You mean like the way all of us were included in "one Nigeria" when some of us dont want to be in it?
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Blackking98(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
gidgiddy:

You mean like the way all of us were included in "one Nigeria" when some of us dont want to be in it?
Exactly, can't make the same mistake the lugard of a guy made
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by gidgiddy: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
Blackking98:

Exactly, can't make the same mistake the lugard of a guy made

And that is why the Biafran agitators want a referendum for all people in the old Eastern Region to decide who they are.

Referendum means choice, it doesn't mean "by force"
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Area4Area: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
gidgiddy:

Attaché by force as usual, fight your battle and allow others be.
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Area4Area: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
gidgiddy:

And that is why the Biafran agitators want a referendum for all people in the old Eastern Region to decide who they are.

Tell us when the people of Old Eastern region told you that they want a referendum for anything or would you force it down their throats because that's what you want?
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Blackking98(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
gidgiddy:

Lol.well I've just given u a spoiler alert then regarding referendum results coming from Akwacross
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
gidgiddy:

Referendum should be by state and not any region and if the issue of region comes to play then the current region is SE.

The new system of government has phased out Eastern region Mr.

You really need to be truthful in your submissions sometimes.

If referedum goes by region them it is SE , if not then it will go by state.

Anything aside from this is a hoax.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by enemybulldozer(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Area4Area:
Tell us when the people of Old Eastern region told you that they want a referendum for anything or would you force it down their throats because that's what you want?
Can you equally tell us when the people of Eastern regions told you they don't want a referendum or, are you just yapping when your voice is not needed??

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by enemybulldozer(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Area4Area:
Attaché by force as usual, fight your battle and allow others be.
He asked you a question and you started beating about the bush, does that show you're normal?? What has the word 'attaché by force' got to do with the question he asked you??

It's only a hypocrite and a one-sided goon that will accuse biafrans of attaché by force when everybody knows that nigger-area as structured by fraud lugard is the real attaché by force.
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Area4Area: 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Can you equally tell us when the people of Eastern regions told you they don't want a referendum or, are you just yapping when your voice is not needed??
The peoples of the Old Eastern Region would tell the whole world that they want a referendum through their representatives(political and traditional) and not through a rag tag group nobody elected and having no bearings in a democratic setting. The people of Scotland, Catalonia, Québec etc all have their representatives duly elected by the people to speak on their behalf.

That's the difference so tell me when Kanu and IPOBians were elected to speak for the good peoples of Old Eastern Region on any issue.

Go straight to the point instead of boring me as usual, just wanted to pity you tonight because you just enjoy my attention.
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Area4Area: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
enemybulldozer:
He asked you a question and you started beating about the bush, does that show you're normal?? What has the word 'attaché by force' got to do with the question he asked you??

It's only a hypocrite and a one-sided goon that will accuse biafrans of attaché by force when everybody knows that nigger-area as structured by fraud lugard is the real attaché by force.
Since you've decided to delve into something that's not your business then listen, that question had been asked by him several times in the past and he's been tutored on same question, you could see he decided not to reply because he knows I'll repeat that lecture he hates to hear.

He's attaché by force and it seems you want to become the Busy-Body of nairaland by force.
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by enemybulldozer(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Area4Area:
Since you've decided to delve into something that's not your business then listen, that question had been asked by him several times in the past and he's been tutored on same question, you could see he decided not to reply because he knows I'll repeat that lecture he hates to hear.

He's attaché by force and it seems you want to become the Busy-Body of nairaland by force.
What of you that is known for delving into biafra/Igbo matters when you are not Igbo let alone being a Biafran.

Nigger-area is the only attaché by force entity I know of.
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by enemybulldozer(m): 12:22am On Jan 19, 2020
Area4Area:
The peoples of the Old Eastern Region would tell the whole world that they want a referendum through their representatives(political and traditional) and not through a rag tag group nobody elected and having no bearings in a democratic setting. The people of Scotland, Catalonia, Québec etc all have their representatives duly elected by the people to speak on their behalf.

That's the difference so tell me when Kanu and IPOBians were elected to speak for the good peoples of Old Eastern Region on any issue.

Go straight to the point instead of boring me as usual, just wanted to pity you tonight because you just enjoy my attention.
The people of the old eastern region have been speaking out through Ipob which some of them are members of the group.

That nigger-arean government are suppressing their voices and views, with the help of their security agencies and compromised media does not mean such a thing does not exist.

IPOB is only a rag tag group to primitive and backwards nigger-areans. We all know that in nigger-area as it is presently constituted, the peoples votes don't count Abuja decides and imposes who ever they want to govern or represent the people. And by so doing those dummies that is being hand-picked will only do the biddings of their masters in Abuja.

We the people have chosen Ipob to be doing the needful for us since the political space have been compromised. It's not a must that we the people of Old Eastern region will go through a compromised route to lodge a complain or achieve something.

Catalonia is not nigger-area where Abuja decides who represents or governs the people so, pls stop using Catalonia as an example.
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Area4Area: 2:17am On Jan 19, 2020
enemybulldozer:
The people of the old eastern region have been speaking out through Ipob which some of them are members of the group.

That nigger-arean government are suppressing their voices and views, with the help of their security agencies and compromised media does not mean such a thing does not exist.

IPOB is only a rag tag group to primitive and backwards nigger-areans. We all know that in nigger-area as it is presently constituted, the peoples votes don't count Abuja decides and imposes who ever they want to govern or represent the people. And by so doing those dummies that is being hand-picked will only do the biddings of their masters in Abuja.

We the people have chosen Ipob to be doing the needful for us since the political space have been compromised. It's not a must that we the people of Old Eastern region will go through a compromised route to lodge a complain or achieve something.

Catalonia is not nigger-area where Abuja decides who represents or governs the people so, pls stop using Catalonia as an example.
Long story short, IPOB and Kanu were not elected by the people, that is the only route that is recognised, not elected and your authority is null and void.
You can as swell tell us when they were elected perhaps I missed the date.

Catalonia, Scotland etc all have representatives duly elected by the people and can't be compared to a ragtag IPOB nobody elected to speak for them. You can as well tell IPOB to appoint the governor of your state without any election by the people.
Failure to do that amounts to the normal IPOB noise we all are used to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu / Rauf Aregbesola: Plant A Tree, Save Environment For Humanity / Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.