Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted (4367 Views)

Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah / Newsbiafra: IPOB Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Return To Nigeria For Mother’s Burial / WATCH The Man Of God Who Predicted The Coming Of Biafra & Nnandi Kanu Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Area4Area: 2:20am On Jan 19, 2020
enemybulldozer:
What of you that is known for delving into biafra/Igbo matters when you are not Igbo let alone being a Biafran.

Nigger-area is the only attaché by force entity I know of.
Coming from a Chinese Buddhist always doing busy body on Nigeria's affairs online.
Give me a proof that you're even related to anything Igbo apart from your busy body and attaché by force to Igbo/Nigeria affairs on nairaland
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by enemybulldozer(m): 6:31am On Jan 19, 2020
Area4Area:
Coming from a Chinese Buddhist always doing busy body on Nigeria's affairs online.
Give me a proof that you're even related to anything Igbo apart from your busy body and attaché by force to Igbo/Nigeria affairs on nairaland
Coming from an Afonja aka Igbo impostor. You are the only busy body here and NL is suffering from you as a sickness.

What proof do you need from me?? Am the one that needs proof from you to ascertain your originality because it's obvious even to the blind that, you don't reason, think or behave like Igbos do.
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by danot1030: 6:44am On Jan 19, 2020
Leave Yoruba and amotekun out Nnamdi Kanu matter let Nnamdi Kanu carry his load himself.
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by enemybulldozer(m): 7:08am On Jan 19, 2020
Area4Area:
Long story short, IPOB and Kanu were not elected by the people, that is the only route that is recognised, not elected and your authority is null and void.
You can as swell tell us when they were elected perhaps I missed the date.

Catalonia, Scotland etc all have representatives duly elected by the people and can't be compared to a ragtag IPOB nobody elected to speak for them. You can as well tell IPOB to appoint the governor of your state without any election by the people.
Failure to do that amounts to the normal IPOB noise we all are used to
IPOB and kanu have been chosen by the people. If you are truthful and not dwelling on lies and propaganda you would have known that the people are with kanu and his group more than the so-called elected dummies.

The reason why we the great Igbos always disagree with you Afonjas is that, you people always see everything as politics which is not supposed to be so. Since Abuja have succeeded in polluting our political space with the help of their handpicked dummies. We the people have decided to choose the path that suits us after all Power belongs to the people.

Catalonia have representatives duly elected by the people, yes I agree with that but the question is, can the people in this part of the world say or boost that their own representatives were duly elected by them?? That was my reason when I told you not to use Catalonia as an example.
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Area4Area: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Coming from an Afonja aka Igbo impostor. You are the only busy body here and NL is suffering from you as a sickness.

What proof do you need from me?? Am the one that needs proof from you to ascertain your originality because it's obvious even to the blind that, you don't reason, think or behave like Igbos do.
You can see why I don't like indulging you anytime you want it, the afonjas continue to chase you in your dreams and you also have a way of derailing from the main issue being discussed.
I won't indulge you next time if you try to derail and you continue showing me signs of Afonja chasing you all about.
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by Area4Area: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2020
enemybulldozer:
IPOB and kanu have been chosen by the people. If you are truthful and not dwelling on lies and propaganda you would have known that the people are with kanu and his group more than the so-called elected dummies.

The reason why we the great Igbos always disagree with you Afonjas is that, you people always see everything as politics which is not supposed to be so. Since Abuja have succeeded in polluting our political space with the help of their handpicked dummies. We the people have decided to choose the path that suits us after all Power belongs to the people.

Catalonia have representatives duly elected by the people, yes I agree with that but the question is, can the people in this part of the world say or boost that their own representatives were duly elected by them?? That was my reason when I told you not to use Catalonia as an example.
Kanu and IPOB were not elected and that had settled the case so try acting on any decision made by an illegal IPOB and 1967 will be a children's party.
If you like go and invite Boko Haram to speak for you, nobody cares. Have you tried voting IPOB members into any political position so as to speak for you? I've forgotten that it has been relegated to a terrorist group and dare not rear its terrorist head wherever sane humans are because the python is ever ready to deal with it.

Meanwhile this would be the last time I'd be entertaining you with an answer if you decide to continue in your afonja nightmare or trying to derail.
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by enemybulldozer(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2020
Area4Area:
You can see why I don't like indulging you anytime you want it, the afonjas continue to chase you in your dreams and you also have a way of derailing from the main issue being discussed.
I won't indulge you next time if you try to derail and you continue showing me signs of Afonja chasing you all about.
I don't even need your indulgence, the truth is that am here to bulldoze perceived Igbo enemies which you're among them. So you see, it doesn't matter whether you indulge me or not. What matters to me is the people that go through my comments and see me doing the bulldozing work.

One of your problems is that, you always judge people with things you're guilty of. You called me a Chinese Buddhist but you dont want to be called an Afonja.
Re: Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted by enemybulldozer(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Area4Area:

Kanu and IPOB were not elected and that had settled the case so try acting on any decision made by an illegal IPOB and 1967 will be a children's party.
If you like go and invite Boko Haram to speak for you, nobody cares. Have you tried voting IPOB members into any political position so as to speak for you? I've forgotten that it has been relegated to a terrorist group and dare not rear its terrorist head wherever sane humans are because the python is ever ready to deal with it.

Meanwhile this would be the last time I'd be entertaining you with an answer if you decide to continue in your afonja nightmare or trying to derail.

The people who are the owners of the land are with kanu and IPOB and that is what matters.
I ve told you time without number that what happened in 67-70 will never happen again go and mark it somewhere. Because this time no country of this world will come to your aid and you will be left in our mercy.

Can you hear yourself?? We should vote IPOB members into nigger-arean corrupt and compromised political positions so that, Abuja will steal their mandate as usual through their good for nothing INEC or judiciary is that what you're saying??

Besides, IPOB is relegated as a terrorist organization only in backwards and never do well fraudulent zoo that is our happiness. IPOB's terrorist leader and chief miscreant (Nnamdi Kanu) have been traveling to world's superpowers on a diplomatic moves, isn't that wonderful?? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag / 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! / Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.