Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) (44085 Views)

Pictures Of Kingsley Moghalu Supporters In Northern Nigeria / Buhari’s Nomination Of Kingsley Obiora, Emefiele’s ‘Kinsman’ As Deputy Governor / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Fedelma: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:
CBN governor - SS
Deputy CBN governor - SE

Yet nobody is shouting marginalization
. Take the whole positions & open our seaports and do the needful federal project in the SE. & wonders 5years time.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by urahara(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
With all these qualifications , why wasn't he even appointed as the cbn governor ?
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Fedelma: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:
CBN governor - SS
Deputy CBN governor - SE

. Take the whole positions & open our seaports and do the needful federal project in the SE. & see wonders 5years time.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Jman06(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Microwhy:

Sharrap olodo !
In a sane society politicians are always the president and technocrats run the government.
Not illiterate politicians with zero ability to think critically.

Donald Trump for instance is not just a politician but also a learned technocrat
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by modsfucker: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
I said here that Buhari feels he is through with the South West and that's why he has made Osinbajo almost irrelevant in his administration, removing Yorubas from key financial institutions and replacing them with his own tribal personalities, the next step is to start courting the Igbos gradually and then the South South.

Seeing the South East supporting Operation Amotekun is creating headache for the Fulani hierarchy, they didn't see it coming. The effect of this is that the two zones (SW/SE) could relax antagonizing each other for 2023 presidency and support any candidate that will be chosen by consensus by Yoruba and Igbo politicians under one party, either PDP or APC.
Meanwhile, I can see a new crop of emerging fearless politicians like Akeredolu and GSM are gaining nationwide acceptance gradually from the SW as it stands.
Consequently, a new crop of strong politicians is critically needed to emerge also from the SE, I feel people like Kingsley Moghalu should be leading the charge with others.

Pushing SW, SS and SE towards Unity will be the biggest undoing of Buhari to the [b]Fulani oligarchy [/b]and the dawn is already setting.

I always thank God whenever I see fearful southerners overestimating us grin
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by blazebaba(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
grin undecided ...

Hmmm...pls ladies and gents am gonna be needing your attention here pls thank you..

Like say with all the qualification and money with the empire wey he don build he no go still put hand for CBN chop there money clean mouth make he con swear am...

Still the same typical nigerians..
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Jman06(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Microwhy:

Sharrap olodo !
In a sane society politicians are always the president and technocrats run the government.

Donald Trump for instance is not just a politician but also a technocrat
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by odinga1of: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
freeze001:
Are you drunk? Do you know how many deputy governors there are and that they are normally appointed based on geopolitical zones? Go and read Section 8 of the CBN Act!
Are you also too dumb to realise that the Governor of the CBN is actually SS as far as geopolitical arrangements are concerned in this country? What is wrong with you? Besides, compared to the nepotistic appointments Buhari has been indulging in since 2015, why should any sane person complain if they are both SE? It's not even close to evening out the inequalities of appointments in this cuntry, not to talk of competence!

Madam don't mind that APC/BMO agent talking trash. Glad you took him to the cleaners
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by favour32(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
Congratulations Obiora!
Ika grammar school brought up 1993!
Ibeka is doing great too!

1 Like

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Shobams(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wonderful CV with great experience. I wish you the best as you occupy your new position.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:
CBN governor - SS
Deputy CBN governor - SE

Are you high on weed? Or is your foolishness a follow come? How did Emefiele a Deltan become a south easterner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by sharone21(f): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://leaders.ng/brief-bio-of-dr-kingsley-i-obiora-new-deputy-cbn-governor/

If he can at least give us back our exchange rate(value), I will believe his parents no waste money to send him to school(lol)....
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by shugabasbn: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
This guy is IMF oo
Hope he is not going to sell us to IMF
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by opray: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Congratulations oga Obiora.

Check us out for 100% undiluted designer perfume oils in retail and wholesale deals.
WhatsApp 08050930154
Fb/IG/T @bodyshopbyevie
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by MayorofLagos(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
See this guy's accomplishments. If he was a Northerner it will be just a paragraph. ABU will be there and he worked for government of Northern Nigeria will be there. Thats it!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Yoighaman(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good to see qualified people get the appointment they deserve, we wish him all the best.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
My friend and brother wey sabi... God bless you.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Chayson: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
The man spent good years of his life in Ibadan
[/s]
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Neoteny(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
I said here that Buhari feels he is through with the South West and that's why he has made Osinbajo almost irrelevant in his administration, removing Yorubas from key financial institutions and replacing them with his own tribal personalities, the next step is to start courting the SE gradually followed by the South South.

Seeing the South East supporting Operation Amotekun is creating headache for the Fulani hierarchy, they didn't see it coming. The effect of this is that the two zones (SW/SE) could relax antagonizing each other for 2023 presidency.

Part of the reason behind Amotekun is announcement of Visa on arrival for every African and we all know the Africans that are rushing to Nigeria instead of Europe which is the migrant Fulanis from CAR, Gambia, Senegal, Mali, Niger where they are minorities.

Pushing SW, SS and SE towards Unity will be the biggest undoing of Buhari to the Fulani oligarchy and the dawn is already setting.

You think a ragtag group of unarmed rabble-rousers in red pickup trucks would scare wandering herders brandishing AKS47s?
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by NGpatriot: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
I said here that Buhari feels he is through with the South West and that's why he has made Osinbajo almost irrelevant in his administration, removing Yorubas from key financial institutions and replacing them with his own tribal personalities, the next step is to start courting the SE gradually followed by the South South.

Seeing the South East supporting Operation Amotekun is creating headache for the Fulani hierarchy, they didn't see it coming. The effect of this is that the two zones (SW/SE) could relax antagonizing each other for 2023 presidency.

Part of the reason behind Amotekun is announcement of Visa on arrival for every African and we all know the Africans that are rushing to Nigeria instead of Europe which is the migrant Fulanis from CAR, Gambia, Senegal, Mali, Niger where they are minorities.

Pushing SW, SS and SE towards Unity will be the biggest undoing of Buhari to the Fulani oligarchy and the dawn is already setting.

See tribalism and conspiracy theory.

Lazy Nigerian youths, this is all they do, they sit on NL to cry, complain and peddle tribalism, rumors and conspiracy theories.

Get a job.

1 Like

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Chayson: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
Edoziesmart:
Nice one
[/s]
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
The Igbos yoots will keep quiet about this. Tomorrow they will be screaming marginalization. The 1 and 2men at the financial helm of Nigeria are actually Igbos. Dont tell me a Emefiele, a delta igbo man is not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Neoteny(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jakpon:
In a sane society, his likes would be the president of the country not the cattle rearer we have in aso rock

In a saner society his likes would form the advisory team of the president, because presidents are not supposed to be technical experts in one field, but are leaders who marshal technical experts to get shiit done.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Chayson: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

See tribalism and conspiracy theory.

Lazy Nigerian youths, this is all they do, they sit on NL to cry, complain and peddle tribalism, rumors and conspiracy theories.

Get a job.
[/s]
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Chayson: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
The man spent good years of his life in Ibadan
[/s]
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by SoNature(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dpharisee:

Oga, stop making unfounded claims

Purge yourself of negative energy

Make sure you repeat this nonsense when Buhari appoints a Yoruba man
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Fash20: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pourple77:
Yes he has a solid CV. Often the issue of marginalization is raised. Buhari is Fulani man and has spent most of his life surrounded by mostly fulani's.
As President you need people who you can trust around you to take charge of key areas of your government or it will be great frustrated. SO I see no way he will have appointed people he has no trust in into his govt. For a man who has been called a marginalization spearhead, His appointment's has been quite decent.

So, who are we decieving calling ourselves Nigerians. If he doesn't truth non-fulani then he lacks the capacity of being a leader.
Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Emiefiele that can not conduct a free and fair recruitment in CBN. All he does is use the remaining slots he has ( after the northerners have fixed all their children in) to recruit agbor people only.

Now they have gone to add another one with a wicked, womanising looking face.

1 Like

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Houstency(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) by Microwhy: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jman06:

Donald Trump for instance is not just a politician but also a technocrat
And Donald Trump is doing good job abi, beside Trump is not a technocrat but an investor and a pure businessman.
Go back to your advance learner ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Yusuf Gagdi Inspects Nigerian Navy's New Warship Under Construction In UAE / Saraki Test Running Innoson SUV, Urges Southeasterns on More Local Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.