Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Singer 9ice Shares Lovely Photos To Mark 40th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer 9ice Shares Lovely Photos To Mark 40th Birthday (297 Views)

Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Pics: Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 85 Shoes To Mark 40th Birthday! / Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer 9ice Shares Lovely Photos To Mark 40th Birthday by NNFORUM(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nigerian singer, Abolore Adegbola Akande popularly known as 9ice has taken to Instagram to celebrate his 40th birthday.

The singer who recently tied the knot for the third time share lovely photos to mark his new age.

Sharing the photos, he wrote;

‘Thanks to my mum for giving birth to me. Never regretted coming to the world through her! Thanks to my dad for just not the sperm but the advice, the time, the commitment and the prayers. Thanks to my wife for always waking me up with prayers not for her but for me. We all need more prayers.’

See more photos below;

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/singer-9ice-shares-lovely-photos-to-mark-40th-birthday/1425

(1) (Reply)

Ice Cube Net Worth / WEIGHT LOSS: Things You Will Never Be Told / What is Cv Pronounce As? Funny Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.