Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Young Close To Joining Inter As Solskjaer Bids Farewell - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Young Close To Joining Inter As Solskjaer Bids Farewell (435 Views)

Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF / Cristiano Ronaldo Bids Farewell To Marcelo / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Close To Joining Inter As Solskjaer Bids Farewell by odun360(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ashley Young is close to a move to the Serie A. There are suggestions that Inter have reached a €1.5 million deal for the 34-year-old full back and Manchester United will receive a fee for each time Young appears for the Nerazzurri.

Although the length of the deal is yet to be revealed, but reports gathered that Young is in Italy to further discuss the details of the contract.

The 39-time England international, whose contract with the Red Devils is due to expire at the end of the season.

This season Young has made 18 appearances across all competitions, he has scored one goal and tallied one assist.

Solskjaer has praised the 34-year-old for his contribution over eight-and-a-half years and wishes him well in a new challenge at San Siro.

“To be fair, I think it was for Ashley, he’s 35 in the summer and if he gets a two-year contract somewhere, I think it’s up to him to take that,” said Solskjaer.

“We were ready to offer that, he’s been a good servant, captain, won trophies, league cups, but we’ve got players coming through.”

The Red Devils boss has said: “Harry is wearing the captain’s armband and will keep wearing it.

“He’s been a leader in the group. I’ve been, not surprised, but impressed by his leadership skills, so he will continue wearing the armband.

“He’s come in and everything about him tells me he’s a leader.

“He’s part of a group that we’ve had that have been leading this young group. Ashley has been, David [de Gea], Marcus [Rashford], Harry, so Harry will keep on wearing the armband.”

Earlier today, the move to Antonio Conte side was confirmed after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appointed a new captain.

Harry Maguire was named the new captain of the club.

The Red Devils boss has said: “Harry is wearing the captain’s armband and will keep wearing it.

“He’s been a leader in the group. I’ve been, not surprised, but impressed by his leadership skills, so he will continue wearing the armband.

“He’s come in and everything about him tells me he’s a leader.

“He’s part of a group that we’ve had that have been leading this young group. Ashley has been, David [de Gea], Marcus [Rashford], Harry, so Harry will keep on wearing the armband.”

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/young-close-to-joining-inter-as.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Young Close To Joining Inter As Solskjaer Bids Farewell by majamajic(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
so man utd can't afford 1.3 to keep him at old trafford ? why can't they renew his contract ?

going to inter at that price is too poor than to renew his contract , Ole don't have managerial skills
Re: Young Close To Joining Inter As Solskjaer Bids Farewell by bewla(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
majamajic:
so man utd can't afford 1.3 to keep him at old trafford ? why can't they renew his contract ?

going to inter at that price is too poor than to renew his contract , Ole don't have managerial skills
But demagerial skills they abi
Re: Young Close To Joining Inter As Solskjaer Bids Farewell by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
So inter is a dumpster for man utd rejects.
Re: Young Close To Joining Inter As Solskjaer Bids Farewell by majamajic(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
bewla:
But demagerial skills they abi

a coach that loan Smalling and keep Jones , sold lukaku and keep lingard . against man city in semi final of Carling cup , De Gea has conceeded in 15 straight matches , he was supposed to use the more calculative Romero at least a chance to see how far and let de Gea rest a bit , he use de Gea , man utd chop 3 , against wolves Romero was in goal again he did another clean sheet , of the 15 straight matches 11 was against small teams so don't tell me wolves is a small team

(1) (Reply)

Gunners Defence Slated After Luiz Red Card / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored His 50th Goal For Juventus In His 70th App � / Messi Leads The Way For Fati As Barca Hold On Against Levante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.