Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo (1684 Views)

Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Madueke / Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke / Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nsiman(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2010
The Nigerian inventor of the world acclaimed Anti corossive special paint that enabled off-shore oil drilling possible  worldwide, prof. Clement Uwemedimo has explain why he lost one of his eyes, he said 'i was not born with one eye sight, I lost one eye in the course of the invention which i view as a prize i paid for it.                                                           On royalties payment to him by Mobil producing nigeria unlimited and other oil companies using the invention, he said he has receive several correspondence from mobil producing nigeria willing to pay the royalties to him instalmentally. Though the royalties will be from all companies using the invention. 'last month one of the oil companies offered me 30 billion for negotiation' he stated.      For full story at:                                                                                                                                                          www.sunnewsonline.com/news/how-I-lost-my-sight
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by idupaul: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2010
Please can we stop promoting this fraudulent myth, Paint Ko PAINT angry angry angry
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nsiman(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2010
@ idupaul, if this man is fraudulent, then ur country Nigeria, the nigerian judiciary is fraudulent, u mention them. I dont like attacking pple online, but verify things b4 u post, Biko
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nsiman(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2010
@ idupaul, if this man is fraudulent, then ur country Nigeria, the nigerian judiciary is fraudulent, u mention them. I dont like attacking pple online, but verify things b4 u post, Biko
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2010
idupaul:

Please can we stop promoting this fraudulent myth, Paint Ko PAINT angry angry angry
The least you could have done was google his name.
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nsiman(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2010
@ dappsse, thanks for that
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by idupaul: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2010
dappssee:

The least you could have done was google his name.

I can never waste googles bandwidth searching for a paint myth,

@ Nsiman

I am nt one of those gullible Nigerians that you can bamboozle with scam tales of a paint maker who is owed 200billiondollars by one oil exploration and prod coy, Better tell me bout the lochness monster or Yeti it will make more sense
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Blazay(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2010
Oh dear.
Not again.
The computer virus has hit again.
More double postages from Nshi-man.

Nsiman:

@ idupaul, if this man is fraudulent, then your country Nigeria, the nigerian judiciary is fraudulent, u mention them. I dont like attacking pple online, but verify things b4 u post, Biko

Nsiman:

@ idupaul, if this man is fraudulent, then your country Nigeria, the nigerian judiciary is fraudulent, u mention them. I dont like attacking pple online, but verify things b4 u post, Biko

Very funny.
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by rotimiland(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2010
idupaul:

Please can we stop promoting this fraudulent myth,  Paint Ko PAINT  angry angry angry

Do you know about the issue concerning this man, Uwemedimo?. If you have little understanding about something, you keep mute if you cant find out the truth.
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by hercules07: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2010
Asked a friend who works in Mobil about this and he said the company told them they had not reached any settlement with the guy, he also said as far as Mobil is concerned, the guy has no case and that is why they pay their SANs anyway.
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by rotimiland(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2010
hercules07:

Asked a friend who works in Mobil about this and he said the company told them they had not reached any settlement with the guy, he also said as far as Mobil is concerned, the guy has no case and that is why they pay their SANs anyway.

@Hercules, they were diplomatic. Their managerial executives know better.
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nsiman(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ hercules07 and idup, , if am messing from my anus it will make meaning than what u are spewing from ur mouth about Prof. Uwemedimo
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nsiman(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2010
mmmmm they ve,
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by texazzpete(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2010
I keep asking these scammers how the man take be Professor. until now, no answer grin
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nsiman(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2010
Oh mr. Texazzpete, not scam. but the prof. has received two professoral awards, from a university in the united states in 2008 and the European-American university, the commonwealth of Dominica in 2010 over the invention. Q.E.D!
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by IVORY2009(m): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2010
Frm a reliable source, commandclem has been confirm to be a scam, no Nigerian, I repeat no Nigerian should even think on investing any kobo there for those bunch of 419ers. This is another way of promoting Commandclem again for innocent investors to full.
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by IVORY2009(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2010
Fellow Nigerians and Nairalanders be wise and put on ur thinking cap, the so called inventor's name is only been used to collect monies frm the general public, Be wise people.
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nsiman(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ ivory2009, it is philip Emeagheli that may be a scammer not prof. Clement Uwemedimo. If u insist that Uwemedimo is a scammer, ur country Nigeria, the nigerian judiciary, the nigerian N.O.T.A.P, u name them are among. Ur reliable source is trying to touch a car that has move b4 him/her.
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nsiman(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2010
Hooop!
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nsiman(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2010
Hooop!
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by rotimiland(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2010
IVORY2009:

Frm a reliable source, commandclem has been confirm to be a scam, no Nigerian, I repeat no Nigerian should even think on investing any kobo there for those bunch of 419ers. This is another way of promoting Commandclem again for innocent investors to full.

If you can't tell us the source, how do you want us to believe you?. You spoke as if you are the Nigerian President, so your comment is authoritative. You should give us little info about your source, don't comment because others did.
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nsiman(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2010
That is how they under rated Emeagheli but thank God Uwemedimo's is in broad day light
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by idupaul: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2010
@ Nsiman and Rotimi land, Both of you are con artists and very dull ones @ dat,
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nsiman(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2010
@ idupaul, u are deform instead of being informed. I guest u don't even knw the name of the councillor representing ur ward.
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nsiman(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2010
@ idupaul, u are deform instead of being informed. I guest u don't even knw the name of the councillor representing ur ward.
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by rotimiland(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2010
idupaul:

@ Nsiman and Rotimi land, Both of you are con artists and very dull ones @ dat,
Were you born to abuse ? Instead of you to bring on intelligent comments, you went to reckless ranting. It shows one thing in you, emptiness.
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by Nsiman(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2010
@ rotimiland, leave the least informed guy alone
Re: How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo by invisible3(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2010
So he lost an eye to scam people? Wonderful! God is not sleeping, soon Nsiman will lose both eyes and we will be free of this scam.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Amnesty Denial For Boko Haram Is Illogical- ACN / We Will Deal With Atiku, G5 Governors, Says Tukur / ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.