Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,347 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why You Are Scared Of Selling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Are Scared Of Selling (445 Views)

I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared / Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? / Life Long Secret Of Selling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Scared Of Selling by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
REASONS YOU ARE SCARED OF SELLING YOUR PRODUCT.

This one will be very short,I no wan make am boring.

1.You are scared of starting from the scratch.

2.You feel you are too big to be selling a NGN1000 product and then you want to start selling $500 product without having any experience in selling.

3.You don't want to shame yourself before your crush(like me myself,my crush fine ehn),family or friends.
You be like,'Imagine a whole me selling singlets,they will now be thinking I am a person of low standard'.
Meanwhile,we need singlets and you dey fear to market.

How are we gonna know you dey sell am??

The thing is we buy,we don't buy,xha talk am.

We might not have the money now.

4.You have forgotten your purpose of selling should be greater than your fear of selling....

Let that house you want to build this year,be greater than the people you dey fear to sell to abeg my people.

5.No product is too shabby.

I used to have that thought my SmartPhone Income Mastery eBook was invaluable until I saw one-fourth part of my course being taught twice the amount of my whole eBook price..

If you feel your product is invaluable, just raise the premium value to meet standards.

However,all you should be concerned about is solving problems not stuffing your product with too much information.

It doesn't matter how many features your product has, if it doesn't solve problems,then you are causing disaster.

6.The people that are saying,''Show me your bank account'',and mocking you will be the one to come back and beg you to show them the way,so don't be scared because you don't have a suit or a designer shoe,your own is coming,you will surely have the last laugh.

7.NOTHING JUST HAPPENS
Money don't just start to flow in,you have to command it.

If you don't have the power and will to do so,forget it,you are going no where.

(1) (Reply)

. / Want A Logo Design For Your Business At A Low Cost / Covid 19 Palliative: NASS Prove Humanitarian Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.