Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) (17365 Views)

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE / ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
ariyoadeniyi:
14TH RFM WEDDING

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

NEME WEDS NONYE 2020

We are grateful,oh LORD,hallelujah × 2ce
For all you have done for us,hallelujah
We are grateful oh LORD.

GOD WITH US IN RFM,we have come to say thank you for a wonderful day like today,be thou halted in JESUS name.

Rejoice with us as NEME tie knot with NONYE today 10TH,OCTOBER, 2020 at ST.LUKE'S(ANG) CHURCH,RUMUADAOLU PARISH,along rumuola road,port harcourt,Nigeria(if you are around this place,pls join us) by 10am prompt.As you come together as husband and wife today,blessing,favor,uplifment,more grace,happiness,joy shall be yours forever,your children shall surrounded your table,you move from glory to glory,amen.

READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM),a sophisticated matchmaking platform with live real wedding testimonies, this is one of them,are you ready for marriage? Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify, amen

Congratulations.GOD bless your new home,amen.

More wedding testimonies coming,join READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking if you want to marry, contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify,amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by muyiwaakeredolu(m): 2:36am On Dec 01, 2020
She must be honest and ready for serious relationship.
I am based in lagos
31years
No kids
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2020
muyiwaakeredolu:
She must be honest and ready for serious relationship.
I am based in lagos
31years
No kids

HAPPY DECEMBER,MONTH OF JOY

I decree and declare change in your marriage and relationship. I decree and declare in your destiny.
I decree and declare change in your womb.
I decree and declare change in your business and let the wind of change blow all over you for a wonderful transformation in Jesus name.
This month, i decree over your marriage and relationship, you will see testimonies that will cause you to dance.
You will end December well and alive in the mighty name of Jesus Christ i Prophesy......
Oya wear your dancing shoes.!!!!!!!!
Congratulations....Join READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to say "YES I DO"
Happy New Month.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 3:20am On Dec 02, 2020
DO YOU LIVE IN NIGERIA/ABROAD?

YOU WANNA GET MARRIED IN 2020?

ARE YOU A MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN?

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

MANY WEDDING TESTIMONIES ABOUND

~ Prayers for the single
God Will Package A God Fearing Man & woman for you
#Marriageknocking

~ If your girlfriend catches you looking at another woman, turn to her and say “I’m glad you don’t dress like that(smile)

~ If you want to know the value of your wife stay with her during a childbirth (labour).
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
READY FOR MARRIAGE GOT YOU

~ Don't choose the better person, choose the person who makes a better you.

~ A single mother is better than an abortionist( though we don't encourage pregnancy out of wedlock) A single mother has a baby but an abortionist only has a grave.

~ At times, most ladies end up with the wrong men because the good men are not their type.
YOU WANNA MARRY?Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. Join a matchmaking platform with 15 RFM weddings in few years,be the next to testify, amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Praisepeace1(f): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
READY FOR MARRIAGE.
Are you a responsible man /lady who is ready for marriage within 6 months - 1year? Contact RFM matchmaking on WhatsApp 08091783640. You will be introduced to a responsible man /lady of your choice who is ready for marriage(personal hookup).It is only meant for those who are ready for marriage.Available also is RFM DIAMOND SERVICE is a private hookup services.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Praisepeace1(f): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2020
~ If She's not in your Future plans don't give Her false Hopes let Her go find Someone with good & real intentions.

~ Until you become A Good man, you will never Recognise A Good .

Meet the partner who can add value to your life on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp. ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Praisepeace1(f): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good Wife Should Ask Herself Each Morning..
What Can I Do To Put A Smile On My Husband's Face Today ?

A Good husband Should Ask Herself Each Morning..
What Can I Do To Put A Smile On My wife's Face Today ?

Meet a good partner for marriage on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Praisepeace1(f): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2020
Dear MEN,
If a woman has taken advantage of you in the past, don't feel that all women are the same. There's a right woman for you who wants to treat you like a king, who wants to offload all her pure love to you, who will appreciate your effort, who won't disrespect you, who will be fearing to hurt you and to lose you, who will stay with you forever and makes a family with you, who will love and care about you. That patient LADY is waiting for you, you will fimd her she will change your life trust me.

Get hooked up with your dream partner in minutes with Readyformarriage Matchmaking. Connect on +2348091793640
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Breaklimit1(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2020
There are so many ladies today that are finding it difficult to get married to the man of their choices. There are men looking for women to get married to. But how do you find them? Join me on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify,amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Happinesscrown(f): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2020
ariyoadeniyi:
To GOD be the glory,today's wedding was a huge success,we bless LORD,we pray yours will be the next.

Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp if you are ready for marriage

IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED,ONE LOVE.

4 weddings already done in 2020,more still coming,watchout,RFM - a perfect place to meet your soulmate, join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next to say "I DO"
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Happinesscrown(f): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
ABAYOMI GOT IT RIGHT AND FULLY READY FOR MARRIAGE.

Abayomi : he observed some ladies are pretenders and money conscious based on his past relationship,saying " when it comes to relationship she will say no,but accept money" so i decided to try matchmaking online,to see if i can find my betterhalf,i saw READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING as the name implies on nairaland page in 13th May 2019,i saw READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) matchmaking platform in the Dating and Meet Up Section of nairaland. I chatted the admin on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

I explained in details my past relationship as well as partner preferences that I like to see in my life partner,my wish is to marry 2019 as a man who is fully ready physically,mentally,emotionally,financially in 2019,haven't met all the requirements,I was added to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM.

Lol and behold, GOD,i was matched to Oluwabukunmi,she was the first and last lady i was matched with, we were communicating,saw her few weeks we were connected,I went to see her in Ibadan,she has all what i want in a woman,which make me concluded I will spend my life with her,well manner,reasonable,mature than her age(she is just 27yrs),respectful and homely,and fun to be with.

She met my family in lagos and I visited hers,from there, the two family connected and related as if they have known each other before,and without wasting time because am a decisive guy who is ready for marriage, I made my intentions know to her parents and other members of her family in August 2019.I and my family went for introduction in October 2019.

The two family decided to do the wedding proper on 14th december,2019.Apart from the matchmaking of two sincere singles,READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING GROUP ON WHATSAPP is also a place to be where love,relationship,wedding,marriage matters are dicussed daily,very educative,inspiring with a well experience admins who coordinate it successfully,there is a matchmaking offer called " RFM DIAMOND SERVICE " a direct matchmaking privately for those who don't want group chat.

There is GOD in RFM,help me thank GOD because i am happily married with the best wife of my choice,a virtue woman i met through READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, today I am blessed with my missing rib,the woman GOD ordained for me to make my life meaningful,all glory to GOD and admins who GOD is using to bless singles ready for marriage," READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking platform, a perfect place to meet your soulmate.

Will you like to get married to an independent,reliable, godly,respectful partner like Abayomi and Bukunmi,connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, Amen

Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Know what you want in a prospective mate. The characteristics you did like in a person will better prepare you to begin a search. But simply knowing what that ideal is will give you power in your search for a soulmate,search for your soulmates in a matchmaking platform called 'READY FOR MARRIAGE' on 08091783640.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2020
To get acquainted and fall in love with someone new, you really need to make up your mind to love yourself and let go of the past.Readyformarriage matchmaking can help you get over your past and also connect you with someone new just like 15 RFM couples. Find us 08091783640 WhatsApp
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Who's next to say YES I DO?
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2020
16TH RFM WEDDING- 11TH DECEMBER, 2020

GOD OF RFM,WE SAY THANK YOU.

PAULINA WEDS AYODELE (PAUAYO2020)

Faithful GOD,oh faithful GOD,only deserve the glory,oh faithful GOD

GOD WITH US AND INVOLVED IN RFM,we have come to say thank you for a glorious day like today,be thou halted in JESUS name.

RFM family celebrate with us as PAULINA weds AYODELE today 11TH,DECEMBER, 2020 at Catholic Church of Presentation at 23 road,by 402 festac town,Lagos in Nigeria by 8am for Traditional Wedding and by 12pm for Church wedding,if you are around this area,pls join us.Royal blue and champagne gold color of the day.

As you come together as husband and wife today,blessing,favor,uplifment,more grace,happiness,joy shall be yours forever,your children shall surround your table,you move from glory to glory,amen.
You and other RFM couples will pave ways for other hookups to marry,GOD will bless each and every RFM members with their heart desire.GOD bless your new home.

Congratulations,if you are around this area in Lagos state, please join us,your own wedding day will come,amen.
ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE? Come on in,join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp,be where real proof wedding testimonies are

Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
ariyoadeniyi:
16TH RFM WEDDING- 11TH DECEMBER, 2020

GOD OF RFM,WE SAY THANK YOU.

PAULINA WEDS AYODELE (PAUAYO2020)

Faithful GOD,oh faithful GOD,only deserve the glory,oh faithful GOD

GOD WITH US AND INVOLVED IN RFM,we have come to say thank you for a glorious day like today,be thou halted in JESUS name.

RFM family celebrate with us as PAULINA weds AYODELE today 11TH,DECEMBER, 2020 at Catholic Church of Presentation at 23 road,by 402 festac town,Lagos in Nigeria by 8am for Traditional Wedding and by 12pm for Church wedding,if you are around this area,pls join us.Royal blue and champagne gold color of the day.

As you come together as husband and wife today,blessing,favor,uplifment,more grace,happiness,joy shall be yours forever,your children shall surround your table,you move from glory to glory,amen.
You and other RFM couples will pave ways for other hookups to marry,GOD will bless each and every RFM members with their heart desire.GOD bless your new home.

Congratulations,if you are around this area in Lagos state, please join us,your own wedding day will come,amen.
ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE? Come on in,join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp,be where real proof wedding testimonies are

Live wedding testimonies here,more still coming,one is going on presently at festac town in Lagos, another wedding testimonies around the corner.Are you READY FOR MARRIAGE? Join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next to say "I DO"
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
ariyoadeniyi:

Live wedding testimonies here,more still coming,one is going on presently at festac town in Lagos, another wedding testimonies around the corner.Are you READY FOR MARRIAGE? Join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next to say "I DO"

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 more wedding testimonies, join RFM for marriage,meet the one who complete you ,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next to testify,amen
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
ariyoadeniyi:

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 more wedding testimonies, join RFM for marriage,meet the one who complete you ,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next to testify,amen

We bless GOD,16TH RFM WEDDING was a huge success in festac town Lagos.GOD is with us in RFM,more coming by GOD'S grace,are you READY FOR MARRIAGE? Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next RFM groom/bride.

Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Praisepeace1:
This is what we do here,hookup two sincere singles within 6 months - 1yr

Exactly with many wedding testimonies to show for it,come on in if you are ready for marriage. Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM couple.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Happinesscrown(f): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2020
I want a God-fearing person for marriage! But no one wants to be godly!
YOU ATTRACT YOUR TYPE! ...

Do you want a godly type of a partner? Are you ready for marriage?Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify, amen.
Good morning,have a pleasant day and week ahead.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Happinesscrown(f): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2020

JOIN RFM MATCHMAKING PLATFORM

TO MEET YOUR BETTERHALF

CONNECTE TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

BE THE NEXT TO SAY "I DO"

~ One guy can make you hate all guys, but one man can teach you that not all men are the same.

One lady can make you hate all ladies, but one woman can teach you that not all women are the same.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Breaklimit1(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2020
ariyoadeniyi:

The 14th RFM is still going on now right in port Harcourt.

16th RFM wedding just concluded in festac town in Lagos held on 11th,december,2020,more coming, join READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM couple.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Breaklimit1(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2020
Ladies
Always have your own money so you don't end up in a relationship that you can't afford to leave.

Find the love of your life on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Happy Wednesday
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Breaklimit1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Know what you want in a prospective mate. The characteristics you did like in a person will better prepare you to begin a search. But simply knowing what that ideal is will give you power in your search for a soulmate,search for your soulmates in a matchmaking platform called 'READY FOR MARRIAGE' on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next RFM couple.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Breaklimit1(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2020
READY FOR MARRIAGE,a moving marital train from 1 wedding testimonies to 16 wedding testimonies,now is 16wedding testimonies, more still coming by 2021 by God's grace even,if you are sincerely ready for marriage, join us today,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp.
READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING, a perfect place to meet your soulmate.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Breaklimit1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Marrying the right person is more important than getting married before 30.

True love is never hard to find. You only need where it is
Find the love of your life on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Breaklimit1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

MALE>>
A male graduate,Yoruba/igbo in Nigeria needed,he should be a yoruba guy,30yrs and above,must be working,AA/AS,Christian,he can lives in any part of Nigeria,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding guy. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Breaklimit1(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2020
READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING.
Wow!!! I'm so glad and proud to be part of this great Family. It's been 4 years already.. We are moving forward. We are breaking limits. We are RFM.

A classic matchmaking platform with wedding testimonies in few years.
READY FOR MARRIAGE?
A perfect place to meet your soulmates.
Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify, amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Happinesscrown(f): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Never force someone to make a space in their life for you..!! because if they know your worth,, they will surely create one for you...!!! That's why I'm getting too old to be around people who doesn't understand the concept of loyalty and honesty...!!!

Don't just look for someone to date but look for a partner to marry.... We matchmake for marriage at READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Happinesscrown(f): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2020

BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE.

JOIN 16 RFM COUPLES AND SINGLES READY FOR MARRIAGE.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Happinesscrown(f): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2020
ariyoadeniyi:

~ Prayers for the single
God Will Package A God Fearing Man & woman for you
#Marriageknocking

~ If your girlfriend catches you looking at another woman, turn to her and say “I’m glad you don’t dress like that(smile)

~ If you want to know the value of your wife stay with her during a childbirth (labour).

Keep it coming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Come mingle with moi here @Naya / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.