Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) (17381 Views)

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE / ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
MATURE MINDS WITH SINCERE LOVE

The fact that your spouse refuses you sex is not an excuse to commit adultery. Sex is not oxygen. You won't die if you don't have sex.
Connect to spouse who are considerate,reasonable and won't based your love on sex,on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING on 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify,amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 5:50am On Aug 31, 2021
I keep hearing "MARITAL SETTLEMENT" in my Spiritman. If you are trusting God for that this year,meet your soulmate on 08091783640 WhatsApp
You shall celebrated in JESUS name/insha ALLAH.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 7:02am On Sep 03, 2021
FRIDAY HOOKUP 2021

Find a reliable partner who is ready to build a Rome with you by connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, be where live wedding testimonies are abound with proof to show for it,you are next to testify, amen.

Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
- DO YOU BASED IN NIGERIA/ABROAD?

- YOU WANNA GET MARRIED?

- COME TO READY FOR MARRIAGE

- TO GET CONNECTED TO YOUR LOVER

- ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP

- ARE YOU A MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN?

~ I speak from mountain of Mercy to all ladies/guys here..., Receive your wedding gown/wedding suit.

~ Do not go crazy to the extent that you lose your mind over someone, you might need that mind again in your NEXT relationship. A broken relationship is not the same as a broken marriage. Be wise.

~ Don't marry a man you cannot t. Don't! One of the most important need of a man is RESPECT and if you cannot respect him, you cannot enjoy that marriage either.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2021

The fact that your spouse refuses you sex is not an excuse to commit adultery. Sex is not oxygen. You won't die if you don't have sex.
Connect to spouse who are considerate,reasonable and won't based your love on sex,on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING on 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify,amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2021
I keep hearing "MARITAL SETTLEMENT" in my Spiritman. If you are trusting God for that this year,meet your soulmate on 08091783640 WhatsApp
You shall celebrated in JESUS name/insha ALLAH.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2021
ABAYOMI GOT IT RIGHT AND FULLY READY FOR MARRIAGE.

Abayomi : he observed some ladies are pretenders and money conscious based on his past relationship,saying " when it comes to relationship she will say no,but accept money" so i decided to try matchmaking online,to see if i can find my betterhalf,i saw READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING as the name implies on nairaland page in 13th May 2019,i saw READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) matchmaking platform in the Dating and Meet Up Section of nairaland. I chatted the admin on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

I explained in details my past relationship as well as partner preferences that I like to see in my life partner,my wish is to marry 2019 as a man who is fully ready physically,mentally,emotionally,financially in 2019,haven't met all the requirements,I was added to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM.

Lol and behold, GOD,i was matched to Oluwabukunmi,she was the first and last lady i was matched with, we were communicating,saw her few weeks we were connected,I went to see her in Ibadan,she has all what i want in a woman,which make me concluded I will spend my life with her,well manner,reasonable,mature than her age(she is just 27yrs),respectful and homely,and fun to be with.

She met my family in lagos and I visited hers,from there, the two family connected and related as if they have known each other before,and without wasting time because am a decisive guy who is ready for marriage, I made my intentions know to her parents and other members of her family in August 2019.I and my family went for introduction in October 2019.

The two family decided to do the wedding proper on 14th december,2019.Apart from the matchmaking of two sincere singles,READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING GROUP ON WHATSAPP is also a place to be where love,relationship,wedding,marriage matters are dicussed daily,very educative,inspiring with a well experience admins who coordinate it successfully,there is a matchmaking offer called " RFM DIAMOND SERVICE " a direct matchmaking privately for those who don't want group chat.

There is GOD in RFM,help me thank GOD because i am happily married with the best wife of my choice,a virtue woman i met through READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, today I am blessed with my missing rib,the woman GOD ordained for me to make my life meaningful,all glory to GOD and admins who GOD is using to bless singles ready for marriage," READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking platform, a perfect place to meet your soulmate.

Will you like to get married to an independent,reliable, godly,respectful partner like Abayomi and Bukunmi,connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, Amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 5:44am On Sep 17, 2021
RFM CONNECTS

Meeting someone doesn't require alot of stress or energy. Let's the professional matchmaker help you connect to your dream partner.. Find love now... Connect on WhatsApp 08091783640.
TGIF.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 4:59am On Sep 19, 2021
HAPPY SUNDAY SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE

Welcome to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING!

Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Meeting the right people isn't always easy especially when there are lots of varieties to choose from.

READY FOR MARRIAGE Matchmaking Platform Which Gives People a chance to meet singles for the purpose of dating to marry in the long run.

READY FOR MARRIAGE has simplified this task for you! Join us today!

Wait no longer, Connect Now!
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
RFM IS THE PLACE
COME ON IN
CONNECT TO YOUR PARTNER
ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP.

If he don't pay your bride price you are still single.
Some engagement are subscription for free browsing. If you know you .

You are next to testify, amen.
Happy Monday.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Family without security, commitment, support, respect and fellowship is meaningless.

The beauty of family life is peace - so protect it!

To every single soul here. Before the end of this year,your soulmate will locate you. And I see you both getting married before the end of this year. Amen

Find a life partner who will love you till the end and make a beautiful family with you just like our many RFM couples who are happily married within few years and some already have babies on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be where real testimonies are abound.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2021

Connect to spouse who are considerate,reasonable and won't based your love on sex,on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING on 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify,amen
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
RFM IS THE PLACE
COME ON IN
CONNECT TO YOUR PARTNER
ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP.

If he don't pay your bride price you are still single.
Some engagement are subscription for free browsing. If you know you .

You are next to testify, amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Come mingle with moi here @Naya / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.