Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,863 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM - Dating And Meet-up Zone (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM (43384 Views)

RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Singles For Wedlock Mega Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2023
You will soon connect with your true love

Are you looking for love? Come to RFM hookup to link to your soulmate on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM couple.
Happy Monday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
IN YEAR 2023,MORE WEDDING DONE

TESTIMONIES ARE COMING JUST LIKE

PREVIOUS YEAR,OUR GOD IS GOOD IN RFM

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

MEET THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE IN 2023

OUR YEAR OF MARITAL SETTLEMENT

WEDDING HAS BEEN ROLLING IN STARTING

FROM EARLY 2023,WATCH OUT FOR MORE

IF YOU WANT TO MEET YOUR SOULMATE

IN NIGERIA OR ABROAD, JOIN RFM TODAY

CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP

BE WHERE LIVE WEDDING TESTIMONIES

ABOUND, JOIN READY FOR MARRIAGE

A PERFECT PLACE TO MEET YOUR SOULMATE.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
In 2023,are you looking for a genuine connection? Readyformarriage Matchmakers are ready to help you find love.
Meet highly educated singles & single entrepreneurs... Get acquainted now on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 Whatsapp,be the next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2023
MEET SOMEONE,FIND LOVE,BUILD RELATIONSHIP FOR MARRIAGE 2023

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP

YOU ARE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN

Commitment is the natural response of true love. If it is not committed, it should not be rewarded with a future!
#commitment #Love

-- Some of you are still single because you are married to unrealistic expectations!

-- The More a Lady dresses to show her unclothedness, the more you see a person who doesn't feel beautiful enough, struggling for cheap attention!
Beauty dresses well!

-- Dumping your partner because they still talk to their Ex, is a very valid reason!.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
READY FOR MARRIAGE 2023

ARE YOU MATURED, READY TO SETTLE DOWN AND GET MARRIED?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS TRULY YES...COME FIND REAL LOVE AND MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND...MANY BEAUTIFUL LADIES/HANDSOME GUYS READY TO BECOMES WIVES/HUSBANDS...
JOIN NOW 08091783640 WHATSAPP.You are n next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
RFM IS THE PLACE TO MEET YOUR LOVE

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE, AMEN

= Can we stop acting like we hate marriage & relationship, love is a beautiful thing when it's shared with the right person.

= Pls always take enough time to admire your wife it's part of your responsibility sir

= Do you know why some relationship failed? People were looking for the best partner! You don't search for the best you search for the good one to make the best

= Sometimes the one whom you think is not your type, is the one who can change your life and treat you well.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 5:11am On Aug 29, 2023
Are you Ready to FIND LOVE?
Our matchmaking service is for YOU. Applications open for all singles ready for marriage within 6 months - 1yr !!!
Meet the love of your life just the way our MANY RFM couples did and singles ready for marriage, contact on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be next to say "YES I DO" as marriage is sweet.
Happy Tuesday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 1:35am On Aug 31, 2023
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE NEEDED LADY NEEDED IN USA

A guy of 45yrs,who lives in indianapolis,from Oshogbo in Osun state,AA,working, graduate,Christian.

Interested in: a lady of integrity,diligent, responsible,decisive,time conscious,fully prepared for marriage,loving,caring,ready to be a betterhalf,should be from Nigeria,graduate,working, age 30yrs and above,lives in indianapolis in USA,if you have this partner preferences, contact Admin on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next RFM Bride/Groom.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2023
Happy New Month! May each day becomes a reason for your happiness! And May Divine grace shine upon you, fill your heart with love and peace!
I'm sending your way a cup of joy with blessings for a positive day!

Get yourself a man that’s gonna marry you in 3 months and not keep you as his girlfriend for 10 years 💯
Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp to meet such partner,this 2023,find love, build love and marry to your soulmate.
RFMrocks!
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2023
I met him through RFM platform when I had already given up in love and I really gave him tough time. He invited I come to an eatery close to his place but I refused, insisting he must be the one to come. He came eventually and we discussed at length and from that day, the courtship started.He later came to my house in September and we both chose April the following year for our wedding,we both kept all the plans to ourselves and we kept on praying. We eventually announced the wedding in March that is few weeks to the day and everybody was surprised.

Some got angry but they couldn't stop it. I insisted on registry and engagement and that the wedding must take place in Lagos instead of my hometown and he also agreed and to the glory of God, the wedding was successful and we are waxing stronger in Christ.

We have never reported each other to third party and we settle our issues within ourselves.

So far so good, he's the best!

Hallelujah, you can hear from one of our RFM HOOKUP which lead to marriage, are you ready for marriage, contact 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
IN 2023,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

.- DO YOU BASED IN NIGERIA/ABROAD?

- YOU WANNA GET MARRIED?

- COME TO READY FOR MARRIAGE

- TO GET CONNECTED TO YOUR LOVER

- ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP

- ARE YOU A MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN?

~ I speak from mountain of Mercy to all ladies/guys here..., Receive your wedding gown/wedding suit.

~ Do not go crazy to the extent that you lose your mind over someone, you might need that mind again in your NEXT relationship. A broken relationship is not the same as a broken marriage. Be wise.

~ Don't marry a man you cannot respect. Don't! One of the most important need of a man is RESPECT and if you cannot respect him, you cannot enjoy that marriage either.

IN 2023,MEET SOMEONE, FIND LOVE,FALL IN LOVE,BUILD RELATIONSHIP FOR MARRIAGE. JOIN MANY RFM COUPLE, AND SINGLES READY FOR MARRIAGE.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE

MEET YOUR SOULMATE IN LAST QUARTER

IN YEAR 2023,MANY WEDDINGS ALREADY

DONE THIS YEAR,MORE COMING BEFORE

YEAR 2023 ENDS,WHAT ARE YOU WAITING

FOR? CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP

YOU ARE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN.

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING

PERFECT PLACE TO MEET YOUR SOULMATE

*** Imagine, twerking in front of your boyfriend and he said it's okay go and sit down.

*** Never doubt someone's love for you. If you find some imperfections, just let them be. If you survive the pain, the happiness is never ending and highly satisfying Never try to find the perfect love because love without pain is completely impossible.

*** If you are married to a hot tempered man/woman, learn how to keep quiet when the tension is high! Keeping quiet does not make you weak or at fault. It’s necessary to avoid unrepairable damages.

**** My girlfriend broke my heart and
I want to commit suicide should
I drink tea or eat garri
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2023
SINGLE LADIES, YOUR SATURDAY IS NEAR.
Pass me not, O gentle Savior
Hear my humble cry
While on others Thou art calling
Do not pass me by
Savior, Savior
Hear my humble cry
Do not pass me by
Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief
Kneeling there in deep contrition
Help my unbelief
Savior, Savior
Hear my humble cry
Do not pass me by
Trusting only in Thy merit
Would I seek Thy face
Heal my wounded, broken spirit
Save me by Thy grace
Savior, Savior
Hear my humble cry
Do not pass me by
Thou the spring of all my comfort
More than life to me
Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
Whom in Heav'n but Thee?
Savior, Savior
Hear my humble cry
Do not pass me by
Do not pass me by.
Connect to your spouse on READY FOR MARRIAGE 08091783640 WhatsApp.You are next to say "YES I DO"
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2023
READYFORMARRIAGE 2023 IS HERE

Are you interested in a connection to a partner for marriage?

Something that could lead to a serious relationship?

Are you in need of a life partner?

Someone whose spec meet yours?

There's a whatsapp group you could join to find a companion.It's READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING,a platform with many RFM weddings in few months.

Send a message on WhatsApp 08091783640,be the next RFM couple
TGIF
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2023
IN 2023,ARE YOU MATURED, READY TO SETTLE DOWN AND GET MARRIED?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS TRULY YES...COME FIND REAL LOVE AND MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND...MANY BEAUTIFUL LADIES/HANDSOME GUYS READY TO BECOMES WIVES/HUSBANDS...
JOIN NOW 08091783640 WHATSAPP.BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
IN 2023,SEEK UNDERSTAND NOT POSITION
Most women love men of fame and high position but you have to be careful, ready made husbands are very difficult to deal with. It is better you go for a man with great potential rather than a man with great position.

Change your status from single to taken just like MANY RFM couples with READYFORMARRIAGE matchmaking. Sign up now on 08091783640 WhatsApp.You are next to testify,amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
OkYour search for the 'love of your life' might just lead you to explore online dating! Keep in contact with READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 if you’re planning to marry your heart desires man/woman.
Join the best matchmaking platform in Nigeria where real testimonies are abound(11 RFM weddings in 38 months),and more coming by GOD'S grace.

IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED, ONE L❤VE.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
OkYour search for the 'love of your life' might just lead you to explore online dating! Keep in contact with READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 if you’re planning to marry your heart desires man/woman.
Join the best matchmaking platform in Nigeria where real testimonies are abound(many RFM weddings in few years),and more coming by GOD'S grace.

IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED, ONE L❤VE.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Are you Ready to FIND LOVE?
Our matchmaking service is for YOU. Applications open for all singles ready for marriage within 6 months - 1yr !!!
Meet the love of your life just the way our MANY RFM couples did and singles ready for marriage, contact on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be next to say "YES I DO" as marriage is sweet.
Happy Friday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2023
I am a matchmaker, life coach, mentor, helper with counselling skills.
I work with my clients to help them achieve their goals, build and maintain relationship,to connect for marriage and how to overcome obstacles and understand what is truly important in life,as well as relationship/marriage, what requires your time and dedication and what doesn't.
Connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify,amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
- DO YOU BASED IN NIGERIA/ABROAD?

- YOU WANNA GET MARRIED?

~ I speak from mountain of Mercy to all ladies/guys here..., Receive your wedding gown/wedding suit.

~ Do not go crazy to the extent that you lose your mind over someone, you might need that mind again in your NEXT relationship. A broken relationship is not the same as a broken marriage. Be wise.

~ Don't marry a man you cannot t. Don't! One of the most important need of a man is RESPECT and if you cannot respect him, you cannot enjoy that marriage either.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2023
In making relationships work..the commitment must be from both sides..
Not one person farming and the other Enjoying..someday the farmer will be tired.

~ Never beg someone to be in your life. If you text, call or visit and still get ignored just walk away. It's called Self-respect.

Seeking a Romantic Relationship? Meet ladies and guys interested in dating. Join & see profiles of single Nigerian men or women and get hooked up.Be part of 12 RFM couples and singles ready for marriage, Sign up now WhatsApp 08091783640,be the next RFM couple.
Happy Monday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2023
RFM - MANY WEDDING TESTIMONIES

~ The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.

~ Cheating is old fashioned.
The new fashion is to put God first, stick to one partner and make
money together.

~ Each time you hurt your husband and don't apologize, waiting for him to come and apologize for what you did , because you know sex must bring him back, a day will come when even if you open it and rub it with oil to an extent, it becomes attractive, it will become useless to him.

Meet singles who are decisive,time conscious,mature,responsible on RFM MATCHMAKING today on 08091783640 WhatsApp,join MANY RFM couples and have a happy home,you are next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2023
Looking for love ♥️ , you are in the right place , at READYFORMARRIAGE(RFM) we match you with singles ready for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage within 6 months - 1 year.
Join many RFM couples and singles ready for marriage.

Benefits of Using This Platform

~ You are matched with verified singles who are genuinely searching
~ Matured singles in your location
~ Feedbacks and follow ups
It's online Matchmaking from the comfort of your home
What are you waiting for? Join Now to get yourself a partner and get happy.

Send Private Messages Or WhatsApp 08091783640,be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
ARE READY FOR MARRIAGE?

JOIN US ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP

GET CONNECTED TO YOUR BETTERHALF

~ Go for someone who is not only proud to have you, but will also take every risk just to be with you.

~ Love..love..this valentines somebody is going to receive an engagement ring as a present in JESUS name,amen.

~ Val or no Val ..... Ladies don't be carried away True love is not once in a year.

Find a partner who will not only proud to have you but take every risk just to be with you on 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2023
RFM MATCHMAKING PLATFORM 2023

A PLACE WITH MANY RFM IN FEW MONTHS

A PERFECT PLACE TO MEET YOUR SOULMATE

ARE YOU MATURED, READY TO SETTLE DOWN AND GET MARRIED?
JOIN NOW 08091783640 WHATSAPP,BE THE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2023
GET CONNECTED TODAY TO YOUR LOVE

* In one lifetime, you will love many times but one love will burn your soul. Have you found that love before?Join a Glorious matchmaking platform with many RFM WEDDINGS within few years,more coming,watchout, the one and only READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp, find a reliable, well trained, independent, decisive singles on this platform.Connect now.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
IN 2023,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

.- DO YOU BASED IN NIGERIA/ABROAD?

- YOU WANNA GET MARRIED?

~ Don't marry a man you cannot respect. Don't! One of the most important need of a man is RESPECT and if you cannot respect him, you cannot enjoy that marriage either.

IN 2023,MEET SOMEONE, FIND LOVE,FALL IN LOVE,BUILD RELATIONSHIP FOR MARRIAGE. JOIN MANY RFM COUPLE, AND SINGLES READY FOR MARRIAGE.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 1:25am On Sep 30, 2023
Dear LORD;
Please settle
everyone due for marriage this
Year. Amen!

Get yourself a perfect partner this 2020,are you READY for marriage?Connect with us 08091783640 WhatsApp,you are next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2023
MONTH OF INCREASE IN ALL IS OCTOBER

This new month of October, you shall greatly increase on every side, everything good and positive. Happy new month.

Increase in your love life, meet a single who is fully ready for marriage within 6 months - 1yr,connect to sincere,independent, working class, responsible,godly singles ready for marriage on 08091783640 WhatsApp,be the next to say "YES I DO"
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2023
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

---- FEMALE ---- NIGERIA LADY IN ABROAD

A guy of 45yrs,from Osun state who lives in US,working, graduate,AA,decisive,ready for a serious relationship.
Interested in : understanding lady,30yrs and above,lives in US,responsible, who knows GOD, working class.
Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2023
Have you been bouncing from relationship to relationship repeating the same tired patterns over and over again⁉️ Do you feel like it’s impossible to find someone who’s a good match for you⁉️You must be exhausted and burnt out on the dating sceneI get it. It’s crazy out there. READY FOR MARRIAGE can provide you a match into how to meet your soulmates, to working together and helping you to cgrow your hookup to marriage.
Book/join us for hookup on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Happy Wednesday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (69) (Reply)

Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.