Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President (29440 Views)

“why Igbo Can Not Be Allowed To Be President Of Nigeria” — Fani Kayode / If My Mother Is Igbo, Can I Claim And Contest For Governorship In Her State / Only Igbo Can Deny Themselves Presidency In 2023-osita Okechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by Ugo4hotish(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
IloveToMess:

Will you keep quiet.......

So that you can make noise abi.... Ebonyi man, you are not igbo
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by IloveToMess: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

So that you can make noise abi.... Ebonyi man, you are not igbo

I am not Ebonyi man and I say keep quiet you are becoming a fool!!
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by darediamond(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

But why must you name it amotekun...do you mean there's no English word for it

No Language is above one another because God himself caused the concussion in one language at Tower of Babel.
Once your language is taken away from you like those parasitic british colonial guys always seem to do, you have been subjected to enslave in all RAMIFICA TIONS.

This we Yoruba knows for sure.

Mathematics and Engineering is taught in Chinese language in China and yes France etc.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by nadia808: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
[url]ibeere.com[/url]
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by Rhea(f): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
ItooWorWor:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2020/01/17/how-igbo-can-produce-a-president-yakasai/amp/

Northern strategy at its best. Offer a carrot to an aspiring Igbo man with promises of the presidency. By the time the man has done most of the leg walk galvanising his people, they will hijack his machinery and sai baba. We have seen it before. We will see it again.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
IloveToMess:

I am not Ebonyi man and I say keep quiet you are becoming a fool!!

You're the bigger fool...afonja
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by myobjective: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
Correcto:
Spits? you lack manners, have you forgotten how you betrayed GEJ recently yet no one is pouring it on your faces? Was GEJ from the SE? People like you kept Nigeria in this situation.

How did we betray Jonathan?
Did Jonathan not surround himself with Igbos are Northerners, the same northerners that sabotage his effort?
Did Jonathan not sideline the Yorubas after they voted him en mass in his first term?

Throughout the history of Nigeria, Igbo has always supported the north despite having nothing in common and all the killing the north, they always support Northern. No Yoruba cries of marginalization, we always pick ourselves up to restrategize for future battle.

I have always been critical of any alliance with the north, reasons why i didn't support Buhari but I will never stand here and allow Igbo blackmail for what they're notorious for.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by sixtus20: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Are they tired of their Nigeria they are looking for the people to give it to if they are tired they should give it back to Britain for Igbo,s they have shoosen the God they will worship.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by Correcto: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Trash!!! even you statement is full of deceit
myobjective:

How did we betray Jonathan?
Did Jonathan not surround himself with Igbos are Northerners, the same northerners that sabotage his effort?
Did Jonathan not sideline the Yorubas after they voted him en mass in his first term?

Throughout the history of Nigeria, Igbo has always supported the north despite having nothing in common and all the killing the north, they always support Northern. No Yoruba cries of marginalization, we always pick ourselves up to restrategize for future battle.

I have always been critical of any alliance with the north, reasons why i didn't support Buhari but I will never stand here and allow Igbo blackmail for what they're notorious for.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by Tflex01: 6:50am On Jan 19, 2020
emmykk:

Cancelling post and only disagreed on the last. paragraph show how myopic you are,stop dishing half truth,read your history very well.
The problem Nigeria is facing today start from Yoruba and you guys have not stop.

Am from isoko in delta state and am not choosing side with Igbo but relating to you how the Yorubas currently place the south in a poor bargaining power with the north ,even before before 1960.

Don't even say zik drop awo for balewa,go and read the cause of that decision.

Invariably awolowo and zik disagreement is the cause of nigeria backwardness.
They were the two leading light but after independence they foolishly gave power to the north because of blackmailing and ego.

You guys always say you voted for gej in 2011,it is a pity that the obj that was voted for twice is not from Yoruba but a Niger delta man.

You guys thought you will get presidency so cheap at the expense of another majority group Igbo.

By 2023 it will be Fulani/Hausa president you will get.

Tinubu will never be president

Oga get lost with the numerous lies the Igbos have filled your brain with.

IDGAF who becomes President in 2023. It won't affect my life in anyway.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by Tflex01: 7:00am On Jan 19, 2020
Correcto:
Spits? you lack manners, have you forgotten how you betrayed GEJ recently yet no one is pouring it on your faces? Was GEJ from the SE? People like you kept Nigeria in this situation.

Mugu. I know you don't know what betrayal means that is why you are using it carelessly.

Politics is a game of interest and you don't keep supporting who openly gave you a middle finger and told you to go to hell after giving him overwhelming support. Even if the person is your family member. No regret voting against Jonathan in 2015.

btw, your father lack manners!
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by emmykk(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2020
Tflex01:

Oga get lost with the numerous lies the Igbos have filled your brain with.

IDGAF who becomes President in 2023. It won't affect my life in anyway.

Come and mop up your malfunctioning brain and short memory you splashed on public forum in the name of tribalism.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by Tflex01: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2020
emmykk:

Come and mop up your malfunctioning brain and short memory you splashed on public forum in the name of tribalism.

Get lost!!
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by emmykk(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2020
Tflex01:

Get lost!!

We just found you the lost sheep
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by orisa37: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2020
Igbos don't want to be President until you Restructure NIGERIA.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by IloveToMess: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

You're the bigger fool...afonja

By their comments we shall know them

Afonja/Almajiri causing rift among Igbos.

You are not that smart you know grin tongue

Shut up!!
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by Ugo4hotish(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
IloveToMess:

By their comments we shall know them

Afonja/Almajiri causing rift among Igbos.

You are not that smart you know grin tongue

Shut up!!

Nkitta racha gi otula.

Onye apari
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by IloveToMess: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Nkitta racha gi otula.

Onye apari

Onye eriri eri!! grin
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
IloveToMess:

Onye eriri eri!! grin

Ebonyi bigot
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by IloveToMess: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Ebonyi bigot

Afonja bigot
Re: Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President by Ohaneze1: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2020
IloveToMess:

Afonja bigot

Condition of your useless Imo state should be bothering you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Adoke Rejects EFCC Custody, Prefers Kuje Prison / Ayo Olowonihi: Appeal Court Reverses Magu’s Demotion Of EFCC Director / Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.