Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (85431 Views)

Bayelsa West Needs A Leader Like Dikson – Sagbama And Ekeremor Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by sweetgala(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2020
PHijo:

You are hypocrite!
Stop trying to sugarcoat evil. Stand for the evil clearly. Be a man or woman and stand for the evil you support. Like their contemporaries in Chile, Rwanda, etc. Nigeria's renegade soldiers will be brought to book one way or the other.

You support killing of unarmed civilians. What a sadist you are!!!!!

You irritate me

I support the killing of civilians ! Do you fail to comprehend or are you willfully daft. Where did I support the mindless killing of civilians. I only made it clear that it is a known tendency of Nigerian army to go ballistic in the quest for vengeance. Expecting them to do nothing after ambushing the army and killing their comrades is foolish of the elders in that community. They should have swung into action to meet with the army CO in that sector and distanced themselves away from the culprits.

Stay there talking about bringing to book we are here discussing the reality
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by PHijo(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
sweetgala:

I support the killing of civilians ! Do you fail to comprehend or are you willfully daft. Where did I support the mindless killing of civilians. I only made it clear that it is a known tendency of Nigerian army to go ballistic in the quest for vengeance. Expecting them to do nothing after ambushing the army and killing their comrades is foolish of the elders in that community. They should have swung into action to meet with the army CO in that sector and distanced themselves away from the culprits.

Stay there talking about bringing to book we are here discussing the reality

When you say "it is a known tendency
..." you are already excusing the crimes being committed against communities by the Nigerian state through their agencies like the Nigerian army.

Since when did "elders" is communities assume a constitutional role of investigating crime in their communities?

Why don't we hear the same in communities Boko Haram killed military personnel?

Can't communities affected by Boko Haram " investigate " for the Nigerian state?

If Nigeria takes all of Ijaw people's oil, Ijaw people have to "investigate " on behalf of the Nigerian state, Ijaw people are killed and their livelihoods destroyed by the same Nigerian state.

Tell me what then would be their joy being Nigerians?

In case you don't know, in the 50s and 60s Ijawland accounted for 100 percent of Nigeria's oil and gas production, in the 70s it was up to 80 percent. Currently it is not less than 50 percent of the entire production. No ethnic nation has given much to Nigeria like the Ijaw nation but she is own of the most mistreated.

Bonny island alone accounts for at least 4 percent of Nigeria's GDP! Yet our people get killed and our environment get destroyed. If you accuse other Ijaw communities of restive acts the same cannot be said about Bonny but yet agents of the Nigerian state have murdered youths there nonetheless.

The Nigerian army is a private armed group that works for those who rob ethnic nations in Nigeria. It is an occupation force, it is not here to serve ALL citizens of Nigeria.

All I can tell haters like you is that your day of judgement is coming!

After Victor Malu conspired with Olusegun Obasanjo and T.Y. Danjuma to destroy Odi, the two of them turned against him and destroyed Zaki Biam, his community.

T.Y. Danjuma is lamenting today, Obasanjo is the only one left.

The problem with you Nigerians is that you support evil as long as it doesn't affect you directly! That is not how the world functions, what you support today will turn against you tomorrow.

I hope when they start killing your kin folk you won't come and complain here.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by sweetgala(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
PHijo:

When you say "it is a known tendency
..." you are already excusing the crimes being committed against communities by the Nigerian state through their agencies like the Nigerian army.

Since when did "elders" is communities assume a constitutional role of investigating crime in their communities?

Why don't we hear the same in communities Boko Haram killed military personnel?

Can't communities affected by Boko Haram " investigate " for the Nigerian state?

If Nigeria takes all of Ijaw people's oil, Ijaw people have to "investigate " on behalf of the Nigerian state, Ijaw people are killed and their livelihoods destroyed by the same Nigerian state.

Tell me what then would be their joy being Nigerians?

In case you don't know, in the 50s and 60s Ijawland accounted for 100 percent of Nigeria's oil and gas production, in the 70s it was up to 80 percent. Currently it is not less than 50 percent of the entire production. No ethnic nation has given much to Nigeria like the Ijaw nation but she is own of the most mistreated.

Bonny island alone accounts for at least 4 percent of Nigeria's GDP! Yet our people get killed and our environment get destroyed. If you accuse other Ijaw communities of restive acts the same cannot be said about Bonny but yet agents of the Nigerian state have murdered youths there nonetheless.

The Nigerian army is a private armed group that works for those who rob ethnic nations in Nigeria. It is an occupation force, it is not here to serve ALL citizens of Nigeria.

All I can tell haters like you is that your day of judgement is coming!

After Victor Malu conspired with Olusegun Obasanjo and T.Y. Danjuma to destroy Odi, the two of them turned against him and destroyed Zaki Biam, his community.

T.Y. Danjuma is lamenting today, Obasanjo is the only one left.

The problem with you Nigerians is that you support evil as long as it doesn't affect you directly! That is not how the world functions, what you support today will turn against you tomorrow.

I hope when they start killing your kin folk you won't come and complain here.

Long story.
The elders failed to act and now here we are crying over spilt milk
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by PHijo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
sweetgala:

Long story.
The elders failed to act and now here we are crying over spilt milk
"We"? You and who?
Your day of reckoning will come but nobody knows you and now one will take note on your day of regret. On this note I will ignore you and spend all of my valuable time on important things or rational beings.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by sweetgala(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=PHijo post=86101390]
"We"? You and who?
Your day of reckoning will come but nobody knows you and now one will take note on your day of regret. On this note I will ignore you and spend all of my valuable time on important things or rational beings. [/quote

I send your regret back to you. I'll have no cause for regret I my life.
You either accept what is true or ignore it.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
ReubenE:

God bless you sir

Modified: soldiers are always in the habit of burning down communities in the Niger Delta when their men get killed.
Same cannot be said of the numerous soldiers that have died in the North.

ABUBAKAR Shekau's family house is still standing tall despite killing hundreds of soldiers.

For these soldiers that burn down the livelihood of innocent people because of revenge, Death await them too....

We cannot continue like this in this country, where there are different laws for different people in same country
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by PHijo(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=sweetgala post=86150719][/quote]
Sadist like you will regret! You reap what you sow.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by pacespot(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
For how long will this scene continue in the South East, if sone soldiers were killed, can't they trace the killers and give them a hot chase, why these senseless attacks on villagers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.