Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (85439 Views)

Bayelsa West Needs A Leader Like Dikson – Sagbama And Ekeremor Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by ogmask: 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
post=85882139:
Obasanjo comes to mind all over again!

What a people!!

What a country!!!

*sigh*

Reminiscent time

After secondary school
my friend go Kaduna
E go Kaduna
E go serve Oga
After 20 years e don dey serve
Oga
Make e travel go village oh
Go see him papa
Tell papa say im don become Oga
Tell papa say I don become Oga
See papa finish enter Kaduna
See mama finish enter e dey go
Zamfara
As my friend reach o, ife eme
My brother go, ebelebe gbuo
my friend reach o, ife eme
Them carry trailer
them land for our land
wetin we see, human dead body
wetin China see, human dead body
wetin my brother them see, human
dead body
When papa reach oh see him pikin
oh
E halla say, ife eme
E halla say, Ebelebe egbuo
Nwanem ewo, ife eme.

I say them burn man
them kill man o
for inside Ajegunle
I say them burn house
them steal land o
for inside Ajegunle
I say them burn man
them kill man o
for inside Ajegunle
I say them burn house
them steal land o
for inside Ajegunle

What a Sad Day for all.
No winners, No Vanquished!!

Hmmmm, this is deep! angry

African China said it all
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by newdawn2017(f): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
labisibrass:
You can't expect less after killing four Officers like fowl. They are somebody's father, husband and sons too
U re fool, may everything u put ur hands in fail woefully. May bread seize to be in ur hand, may u toil for nothing. May tragedy trail u , ur children, & ur wife. May u be clothed in rags. May ur manhood loose it's potency for dis singular reason u reasoned here. Was it d community people that killed d soldiers?? Why not locate d criminals who dis u Stark illiterate? undecided how many villages in d north ve u attacked as boko men re killing off u guys like chickens??

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by technicallyrich(m): 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
When some ijaws here ask me why i support biafra,they think i dont have sense or something.
The tribe that hates ijaws most are the afonjas,see how they are happy an ijaw community was burnt down.that was how there brother who is the ugliest human alive sent soldiers to invade odi.
But still on still,ijaws are the richest and most blessed black tribe on earth and also the strongest and bravest in the entire zoo.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by elampiro(m): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by kikake: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/military-invade-bayelsa-community-over-militants-killing-of-four-soldiers-civilian/amp/

Photo Credit

Chai, see what those none-Igbo speaking wise?? men from old Eastern region who travelled to Kaduna in 1967, still do to the SS region.

Those men travelled to Kaduna in 1967 and asked Hassan Katsina to beg Gowon to carve non-Igbo speaking parts of old Eastern region out of Biafra.
Gowon quickly carved Cross River and Rivers states out of Biafra. That helped to stop actualization of Biafra then.

Sorry. Soldiers, make una take am easy na. Crude oyel is not all a country needs to survive.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Style007(m): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abalado:
I wish one of the mumus families that are condemning the soldiers acts are one of the 4 naval officers who was killed by the heatless people ,they won't be here saying trash, they would (soldiers) burnt the whole local government self,naso Boko Haram started in 2011 by one mumu leader who said he would make the Mr Dejo(dulland) government ungovernable,, but the mumu Dejo could not do anything before they sent him out of the office, now look at what Nigeria has turned to be.... It is well
Comments like this makes me wish I can meet some people off Nairaland to beat some senses into their empty heads. God! How can a human being be reasoning this way? Why can’t the soldiers investigate and bring the real culprits to justice, after all they are law enforcement agents but no they choose to behave like cowards. Yet here you are justifying evil.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Savagethe21st(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
The poor and weak suffer the most

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love and subscribe to my channel.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by kikake: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
i see no sense in what d sodiers did

Why?

In Nigeria, we get oyel money, use it to buy war planes, equip and pay our military to suppress dissenters to a thieving political structure and governance system created by soldiers from northern Nigeria.

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Style007(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
newdawn2017:
U re fool, may everything u put ur hands in fail woefully. May bread seize to be in ur hand, may u toil for nothing. May tragedy trail u , ur children, & ur wife. May u be clothed in rags. May ur manhood loose it's potency for dis singular reason u reasoned here. Was it d community people that killed d soldiers?? Why not locate d criminals who dis u Stark illiterate? undecided how many villages in d north ve u attacked as boko men re killing off u guys like chickens??
men every day on nairaland I see why the world will never be at peace. People reason as though their brains are damaged. How can a human being reason like this guy you just quoted. It’s so sad.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by nnatom: 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Gofwane:
A fact he will never understand.

Oga them no born anybody to be soldier neither did they force anybody become soldier so anybody and everybody can become a soldier if he so pleased.spare us that preaching.so anybody that choose to be one should know what he or she is going to passthrough. By the way na the same one bullet that is well placed go kill all man.abeg park one corner.tge soldiers for go find those boys and kill them if them Wan form James Bond.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by tot(f): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
How can this be right?
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Livecrafts123: 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
josepphh:
I weep for Nigeria. Burning houses of innocent people.

Nobody there is innocent, they just declared war on the soldiers. Their clan head should've kept them on a leash but instead released them on a war path with the soldiers. They are all guilty! Desperate situations require even more desperate solutions.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by sweetgala(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
i see no sense in what d sodiers did

You see no sense in what the soldiers did ! Four soldiers were executed and you come here to say you see no sense. Who no know say dem no dey temp solja man.

It's terrible what is going on in the ND these creek boys are being treated too leniently and anytime the army try to clip their wings folks like that hag Briggs comes out spewing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by sweetgala(m): 12:00am On Jan 18, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Zoo soldiers doing what they know best.
A lot of reasons to feel bad about the country even if you are not in Nigeria.
May those responsible for this havoc know no peace.
These barbaric animals are only powerful when they meet unarmed Nigerians.
For how long will the statusquo remain this way in the zoo, called Nigeria!

You seem to have nothing to say about their four colleagues killed in the most gruesome manner. This is the same ND where beheadings were rampant before and during the elections. Same place where youths were assaulting a senior police officer on live TV

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by sweetgala(m): 12:04am On Jan 18, 2020
ReubenE:

God bless you sir

Modified: soldiers are always in the habit of burning down communities in the Niger Delta when their men get killed.
Same cannot be said of the numerous soldiers that have died in the North.

ABUBAKAR Shekau's family house is still standing tall despite killing hundreds of soldiers.

For these soldiers that burn down the livelihood of innocent people because of revenge, Death await them too....

We cannot continue like this in this country, where there are different laws for different people in same country

Shekau house that has been bombed to smothering is the same one you claim is standing. For where. Even his ogas house was destroyed after he was killed by the police years ago.
Abeg don't tell lies here one of the reasons shekau is mad at the army is this reason.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Omojolaray(m): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
The soldiers should please extend this type of gesture to the idiotic policemen that tortured and killed the innocent mechanic Chima.

They should kill all those policemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#justiceforChima.
so sorry.... Justice will be served to all corrupt officers
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by favourite20: 12:12am On Jan 18, 2020
what is this world turning into
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Gofwane(m): 1:31am On Jan 18, 2020
nnatom:

Oga them no born anybody to be soldier neither did they force anybody become soldier so anybody and everybody can become a soldier if he so pleased.spare us that preaching.so anybody that choose to be one should know what he or she is going to passthrough. By the way na the same one bullet that is well placed go kill all man.abeg park one corner.tge soldiers for go find those boys and kill them if them Wan form James Bond.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Litmus: 1:38am On Jan 18, 2020
When restricted by circumstance it’s best to work with you have. For instance, since Nigerians know the nature of the military, are informed by their historic precedence, are unable to change the pattern of action of the military to a given predicament, would it not save lives and property in instances such as this had the community given up the culprits? What’s the benefit of continually complaining about how the military reacts in circumstances such as this or and pointing out how corrupt/incompetent and unlike the West the national institutions are?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Litmus: 1:48am On Jan 18, 2020
Communities with, militant, combative or restive youths , especially those communities that live with such members of the community continually having run-in with police and military, need to warn these people among them that the safety and well-being of the majority in the community supersedes any sympathy said community may share with their cause. If the militant members of the community are too threatening then responsible members of the community should mark them i.e. watch and study their movement so that their whereabouts may be given to the police or military if circumstances require it.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Litmus: 1:55am On Jan 18, 2020
In the eyes of the military -given the historic restiveness in the area, oil pipe destruction, kidnapping and deaths of police officers and communities APARENT wall of silence- they are in war situation and the people are no longer fellow citizens but Hostiles.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by kpoins: 2:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Na only for south south una for dey show una sef. all the soldiers wey boko boys don kill ,how cummunity una don burn?
Make God punish una.
instead una to investigate and fish out the bad boys ,una go burn down poor innocent people houses.
I tire for una
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by jacksol(m): 2:44am On Jan 18, 2020
What if one of the soldiers killed is from one of those communities
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by AjegunIe: 3:04am On Jan 18, 2020
Stalwert:
This is extreme, punishing an entire community for the crimes of a few is not justified. Nigeria's security needs to reach a stage where people willingly give information. But brutal actions like this does not help.

This can only happen in the South.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by AjegunIe: 3:06am On Jan 18, 2020
post=85882139:
Obasanjo comes to mind all over again!

What a people!!

What a country!!!

*sigh*

Reminiscent time

After secondary school
my friend go Kaduna
E go Kaduna
E go serve Oga
After 20 years e don dey serve
Oga
Make e travel go village oh
Go see him papa
Tell papa say im don become Oga
Tell papa say I don become Oga
See papa finish enter Kaduna
See mama finish enter e dey go
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10270136_fulaniherdsmen2_jpeg_jpeg1a1b6a11db142c7f2f003356f006d750 MACBAN

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10270139_fulaniherdsmen10_pngd8a430cfd4d6d020495da22dbf8c3e49

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10271867_fulaniherdsmen16_jpg4c854b18479ab6268872e4349f5d2856

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10298038_fulaniherdsmen3_jpeg_jpegdc9161024ce17379324f1094eec2e1d2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10315423_fulaniherdsmen2_png48fcbc0dbc91905549dec2af7eb92c83

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10297996_fulaniherdsmenandbokoharamglobalindex_jpege5a96bbd15df9c6ccf975459cd3bfedb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10453742_fulaniherdsmen18_jpeg0fc07aaf68ce78dee722a26304a31b05

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10250680_bh12_jpeg61249143a1c57a814ff904a6d1f0895c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10250676_fj11_png591c9b4f04d0d4c13cacf305a07a02c8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10322273_miyettiallah8_jpeg5527f4eaa6e294bbd3defb976ca74a5f
As my friend reach o, ife eme
my friend reach o, ife eme
Them carry trailer
them land for our land
wetin we see, human dead body
wetin China see, human dead body
wetin my brother them see, human
dead body
When papa reach oh see him pikin
oh
E halla say, ife eme
E halla say, Ebelebe egbuo
Nwanem ewo, ife eme.

I say them burn man
them kill man o
for inside Ajegunle
I say them burn house
them steal land o
for inside Ajegunle
I say them burn man
them kill man o
for inside Ajegunle
I say them burn house
them steal land o
for inside Ajegunle

What a Sad Day for all.
No winners, No Vanquished!!

Hmmmm, this is deep! angry
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by EnaibeSam: 4:09am On Jan 18, 2020
Why should they burn down a whole community for the sin of some few persons?

Is it because it happened in the south?

How many time had sildiers wipe out a whole community whenever boko haram ambushed and kill their men?

Or can two wrongs make a right?

I condemn the militiants killing the soldiers and I also condemn the soldiers killing and burning down the houses of the innocents
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by EnaibeSam: 4:20am On Jan 18, 2020
I weep for Nigeria

Just look at the community where oil is being produced.

How do you expect the dwellers of this community to be happy when the government makes the money in their community, subject them to adject poverty and use the money to build Abuja, Lagos and the north, then loot the remaining one?
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:37am On Jan 18, 2020
Actions of bandits and boko haram
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by Ekejoestar(m): 4:39am On Jan 18, 2020
Fuckgovt:
u blind oh! So u no c the pics posted. Some have eyes but cannot see

If I saw that picture before I wrote that , then may I be blind but if I didn't see it and u claimed that I saw it may blindness follow you and your seeds day and night until the end of time.
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by AmuDimpka: 5:27am On Jan 18, 2020
ogbuefi677:
This is why I find it difficult to type RIP when their mate boko hits them hard.
How many Borno communities have they burnt since their mate boko has been hammering them nonstop?
Nigerian army...acting like touts! You can't see American army like this ...but here we have bunch of clowns

They killed a military personnel...the best thing is send intelligence to fish out the culprit but for where. Do they even have it ..everything gragra ..ba why they can't defeat ordinary Boko Haram

Can't they see how USA army used intelligence to kill that Iran man
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by West2019(m): 5:39am On Jan 18, 2020
Good job to.dey soldier .the solider them kill with the civilian na person husband and person papa too
Re: Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers by OkoroPeugeot(m): 6:06am On Jan 18, 2020
They never have this courage when it happens in the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.