Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

“We Met In School” Wife Of Manutd’s Most Sought After Player, Fernandes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “We Met In School” Wife Of Manutd’s Most Sought After Player, Fernandes (981 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“We Met In School” Wife Of Manutd’s Most Sought After Player, Fernandes by Asphericnews: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2020

25-year old Bruno Fernandes is expected to join Manchester United any moment from now. The Portuguese player is currently playing for Sporting Lisbon, a club he joined in 2017. Bruno is married to Ana Pinho, and was reported to have a net worth of $2 million.

In an interview with Voce na, Ana Pinho said she met Bruno Fernandes in High school. She said “We were 16/17 years old, we met at school. “At the time I was in Boavista and went to a nearby school. “We fell into the same class. “He tried a few times to kiss me and I always said ‘no’, and then I gave in.

The couple married in December 2015 and had their first child, Matilde, in January 2017.

Couples Wedding and daughter's Pictures on https://asphericnews.com/2020/01/17/we-met-in-school-wife-of-manutds-most-sought-after-player-fernandes/

Re: “We Met In School” Wife Of Manutd’s Most Sought After Player, Fernandes by Yxxx: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Beautiful....i love love with a story.

(1) (Reply)

99.9% Best Ways To Stop Masturbations( MUST READ ) / Two Serving NYSC Members To Tie Knot On Friday / √√√√√√√√√√√√√

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.