Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) (46431 Views)

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) / Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by Solocoin: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2020
God bless the organizer of the trip. Some adult don't know how airport look like.
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by whitedove(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2020
meum:
Lovely kids.

If person ask Dem now weda Dem Don enta plane b4 na "yes" go be Dia ansa. Abi Dem no enta?

Dem Don enta na. Person wey go get tym dey ask Dem weda Dem Don fly just dey find gist. The kweshun go Everly be "Shey, u Don enta plane b4?" and d ansa go be "yes na".

Nice trip; memorable experience for those lovely kids. A greater tomorrow I wish them all.
your children futures shall be great too

3 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2020
I like the fact that they're public school students. smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by specialbobby(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2020
Bobonowell:
My state my pride

Your state your pride but you never enter plane before oo talk true
Sole naim you enter com lagos

Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by Odunolumide(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2020
YoungLionken:
Nice job by the school management.

Those days in primary school, you would hear"I want to be a pilot, I want to be a medical doctor.."Some of them are runs girls,teachers,armed robbers, thugs, traders (on/offline on shoes, clothes),bed sellers,etc grin...

So wrong of you to put teachers in this list.

4 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by VicM6: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2020
who this one epp for Nigeria now......
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by realstars: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2020
Gb
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2020
Atouke:
This is what inspiration is all about you bring kids from a village primary school in the interior parts of the state to an airport and expose them to an aircraft, let them touch and enter see the insides of an aircraft, interact with pilots both Male and female, crew members who look like them, ground operations team, ticketing agents, bag handlers, security personnel, air tower operator etc

Kids start dreaming of this kind of careers.
Akwa ibom state government well done. For inspiring hope. Suddenly this kind of career begins to look real and achievable to these kids.

Na who get brain get brain and if your name dey the book of success if you like go hide inside hole you must be find

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by ogbupeter7(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2020
Questionnaire
Dear Respondent,

I am Esah Peter Ogbu (F/HD/17/3610094), a student of Mass Communication Department, Yaba College of Technology conducting a research on Citizen Journalism and Fake News in Nigeria: a study of Legit.ng and Nairaland websites.

This is in partial fulfilment of the requirement of the award of Higher National Diploma (HND).

You have been chosen as one of the respondents of the study. Your response would be treated with utmost confidentiality.

Kindly assist in filling the Questionnaire.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11mpT7b2PPAZxu-kPSgmkRjWT_Y5VvSzgKkNRhPp3pQ4/edit#response=ACYDBNieJrPGXKSAdlO91uaNs-926ZUP6VlgeKsab75BPxOCeBWO1qwIWRhFE18N473nM8c
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by sainthumble: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2020
Atouke:
This is what inspiration is all about you bring kids from a village primary school in the interior parts of the state to an airport and expose them to an aircraft, let them touch and enter see the insides of an aircraft, interact with pilots both Male and female, crew members who look like them, ground operations team, ticketing agents, bag handlers, security personnel, air tower operator etc

Akwa ibom state government well done. For inspiring hope. Suddenly this kind of career begins to look real and achievable to these kids.

Sure
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by Nackzy: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2020
Atouke:

Is not by going to Airport, when jamb and Post UME shake them twice, them go begin deh reason Agric Economics, RCS, Education, Guidiance and Counseling, zoology..no more aronautics
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2020
This doesn't qualify as a field trip. An excursion is the concept
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2020
They just enter plane get down.. What's the essence
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2020
TEF programme 2020. Entrepreneurs to get $5000 seed capital. http:///news/detail/8ebeb11e7f2a735497035828c033215a?product=
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by sainthumble: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2020
pennywys:
Its that one news?

Yes oo.
It is!
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2020
ikot ekpo shocked shocked shocked Ghost forest
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by OmayieHenry(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Solocoin:
God bless the organizer of the trip. Some adult don't know how airport look like.
It just seems to me you are one of those youth. [b][/b]
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Wilyaamx:
That's a state with connection between the government and the people
the OP is a paid analyst by Udom.
don't give in to his propaganda

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by bedfordking: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Airport that looks like semi detached house
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by SanLorrenzo(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2020
Atouke:
Idung Nti Mkpo.
Akwa ibom emenam eboho. ETI UKARA.
Exactly
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2020
I went on excursion personally to see the airport, n the gateman demand I pay to fly only
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2020
DEBUCHMANNY:
May God bless this teacher. May the conditions of this useless country never suppress the dreams and ambitions of these wonderful kids. This what education should be like. O boy I dey 33 when I first enter plane o.
May their dreams come through.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2020
Odunolumide:

So wrong of you to put teachers in this list.

Teachers have little or no value as far as the Nigerian govt is concerned...

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by Chibokgame: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2020
This is nice.
And that is where i am taking my daughter to This easter break.

So help me God.
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2020
ForeThinker:
Motivative and inspirational excursion...
kikikikikikikiiiii, grin grin.My God no go allow una kiee me with lafta.@.....life is not abt barking n chasing my friends away.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2020
Nackzy:
Is not by going to Airport, when jamb and Post UME shake them twice, them go begin deh reason Agric Economics, RCS, Education, Guidiance and Counseling, zoology..no more aronautics
No be lie...ooo. grin grin
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by MickzyDonald: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
If u never enter plane bfor raise up ur hand

Bro we no be mate o, i don stand beside airport bfor ooo

Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by tck2000(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Atouke:

Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
pennywys:
Its that one news?
Guy,e be like say u never enter or even pass by any public primary school in Nigeria of today.Especially de ones were dey rural areas....no desk, leaking or no roof at all for dia head,tartared n dirty uniforms,no teacher,no teaching aids,no salary for scanty teachers were remain,in short nothing to show say nah school be dis.If u know all dis things,u for know say for dis ones to comot for inside village primary school come reach airport,den enter plane with better n clean uniforms,u for know say nah news worthy of publication in all de National Dailies.I recommend de Headmaster/Headmistress for national award.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by jesusbaby28: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEBUCHMANNY:
May God bless this teacher. May the conditions of this useless country never suppress the dreams and ambitions of these wonderful kids. This what education should be like. O boy I dey 33 when I first enter plane o.

with 20k u are done , book asaba from Lagos (snap enough pics) , and take night bus 2k back to Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) / Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.