Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nigerians Assists A Man Who Lost His Means Of Livelihood & Certificates To Fire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Assists A Man Who Lost His Means Of Livelihood & Certificates To Fire (470 Views)

How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? / Many Lost Source Of Livelihood As Asaba Business Hub Road Washes Into River / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Assists A Man Who Lost His Means Of Livelihood & Certificates To Fire by nonsojaggs: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nigerians once again shows support and has stood by a bereaved man who just lost his means of livelihood, other valuables and his certificates to a fire outbreak caused by a power surge in his Aba home.

He left his house with his family for church yesterday, on getting back he saw this heartbreaking disaster.

He narrated “I saw crowd and slowed down to ask what was happening...

Read full story:
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/56161078183ac097f964ed98d4921de5?client=iosnews&features=8798600989

Re: Nigerians Assists A Man Who Lost His Means Of Livelihood & Certificates To Fire by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
God

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Assists A Man Who Lost His Means Of Livelihood & Certificates To Fire by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
My account balance is currently on fire cry.

My fellow nigerians, I am not begging for money rather I am saying we should all emulate those who assisted this man in quenching his fire to quench my own fire.

I am not begging for money, I am just saying we should do the right thing. ASAP
Re: Nigerians Assists A Man Who Lost His Means Of Livelihood & Certificates To Fire by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
You no well

(1) (Reply)

BBC: 'why I Submit To My Husband Like It's 1959' ... From An English Tradwife! / How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada / OMG, See What Imam Of Peace Posted About Buhari! (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.