Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

No Vacancy In Aso Rock ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Vacancy In Aso Rock ! (545 Views)

Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock / Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Vacancy In Aso Rock ! by Gbawe: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2010
So says election rigger per excellence and master looter , Tony Anenih . This is why I particularly detest the ambition of Jonathan. He is surrounded by many, many undemocratic enemies of Nigeria's progress who do not know how to talk/act in a nascent democracy. All these Neanderthals and Dinosaurs think we are still back in the "anything goes" days when they were allowed to destroy Nigeria with overt looting, electoral misconduct and gross incompetence. This announcement is no different to how the PDP proclaimed they would lead Nigeria for the next 60 years when all they have delivered is poverty and misery!!! I don't see how GEJ fans can reconcile their assertion he will be an efficient President with how he seems to have attracted the most wicked, most sycophantic, most evil and most corrupt Nigerians to his camp.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5650825-146/no_vacancy_in_aso_rock_.csp

No vacancy in Aso Rock'
By Jethro Ibileke
December 7, 2010 08:15AM

Former chairman of the board of trustees of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Tony Anenih, on Monday, advised all presidential aspirants to forget such ambition, saying that there is no vacancy in the presidency, even as preparations for the presidential primaries of the party gathers momentum.

Mr. Anenih, who spoke in Benin at the opening of the Jonathan/Sambo Campaign Organisation in Benin City, insisted that President Goodluck Jonathan remains Nigeria's consensus candidate for the election.

"We know that there is the Adamu Ciroma consensus candidate. We also know that there is a Nigerian consensus candidate and for that reason, there is no vacancy in Aso Rock. I don't waste my words, but we should prepare not only for the primaries, but for the general election to elect Goodluck Jonathan as president and Namadi Sambo as vice president," Mr. Anenih stated.

Speaking in the same vein, the director general of Jonathan/Sambo campaign organisation, Dahlatu Tafida, corroborated Mr. Anenih's comments, saying, "it is evident that there is no vacancy in every state we have visited. This is because we trying to sell a national product (Jonathan) and not a local product."

Mr. Tafida told the mammoth crowd at the ceremony that Edo State was the 27th state his organisation has so far visited, just as he called on warring PDP members of the state to close ranks and forge a common front to dislodge their opponent from the Edo State Government House.

Edo State coordinator of the campaign organisation and former deputy governor of the state, Lucky Imasuen, said the support for Jonathan was as a result of his ability to deliver democracy dividends to the people.

The event was witnessed by the deputy governor of Cross River State; a representative of the acting governor of Delta State; PDP senators, House of Representatives members, and PDP chairman in the state, Dan Orbih, amongst others.
Re: No Vacancy In Aso Rock ! by Orikinla(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2010
Chief Tony Anenih is not a good role model for any Nigerian with a conscience.
He is one of the problems of Nigerian democracy.
Re: No Vacancy In Aso Rock ! by Gbawe: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2010
Orikinla:

Chief Tony Anenih is not a good role model for any Nigerian with a conscience.
He is one of the problems of Nigerian democracy.

Indeed. He is a totally despicable individual who can directly be implicated as one of the greatest menace against our national progress . Folks like him deserve severe punishment , of the harshest variety, and not the type of political relevance he is now enjoying under a clearly desperate President who has no qualms dining with devils as long as he gets what he is after.
Re: No Vacancy In Aso Rock ! by Blazay(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2010
Serves Nigeria right.
Na Pa Anenih fit them. cheesy
Mr. Fix it!

I don't see how GEJ fans can reconcile their assertion he will be an efficient President with how he seems to have attracted the most wicked, most sycophantic, most evil and most corrupt Nigerians to his camp.

Infact, I have changed my mind.
I support GEJ.
Nigeria deserves him. grin

Infact, Pa Anenih for 2011. cheesy

Bring in the dinosuars please.
Re: No Vacancy In Aso Rock ! by Gbawe: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2010
Blazay:

Bring in the dinosuars please.

Abi. The EFCC want to take down Cheney yet the most corrupt Nigerians alive are the spokesmen and backers of GEJ. Even the scriptwriters for "Osuofia in London" cannot come up with anything this comical !!!

(1) (Reply)

Akala Scored A Plus / Ivory Coast: 2 Rival Presidents Claim Office / Court Orders Efcc To Release Akingbola’s Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.