Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. (1560 Views)

Laspotech Student Commits Suicide For Owing Tuition / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by karnap(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
A Nigerian man identified on Facebook as KingEzekiel Joseph Mayowa has committed suicide by drinking sniper after his girlfriend of 9 years abandoned him.

Mayowa during a live video on his Facebook page, KingEzekiel Joseph Mayowa, last night, in his room was video’d crying while holding a bottle of sniper.

According to what he said, he ‘lost his girlfriend’ when she went for NYSC. He says since his girlfriend got into the NYSC camp, she changed.

He says the lady took advantage of a mistake that is 3 year old, as an advantage to break up with him.

He advised the Federal government to scrap NYSC and also advise ‘men’ to make money before dating any woman.

He reiterated that he’s tried his best, but it looked as though his girlfriend wanted someone who is financially buoyant. He says he’s been dating the said girl for 9 years, 3 months and 9 days.

He says he pleaded and pleaded with the said girl, but she refused. In the video, he apologized to his mother for treading this path. He then made mention of some names, saying he’d miss them all.

Mayowa is a Part time HMT (Hospitality and Management Technology) student of Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu campus, and the President of their department.

His body was found this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
If this boy was my son, I would have wake him up just to kill him

6 Likes

Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by nuban07(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
U killed urself bcoz of a girl, millions of girls will crossover ur graveyard.

May God forgive ur soul

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by nato20ng(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Very low self esteem...you'ld be shocked when you even see the person he killed himself for....smh

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by Braintrain: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
If I loose my girlfriend I'll kill my self and her family too win win

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by MickzyDonald: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lobatan
I hope the snipper was chilled sha

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by proudevil: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nairalanders pls show some sympathy..
R.i.p undecided.

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by genteelo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
I still dont know why people do this, is it that they've lost all hope on getting into another relationship or what?, I think it's high time we started realising that love is not one supernatural devine feeling of affection, luv is a man made thing. Nobody, I repeat, No body is irreplaceable.

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by dominique(f): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is an old story na. The girl didn't leave him because he was broke, she left him because he was insecure and often physically abused her. When a woman's fed up, there's nothing you can do about it. He just killed himself for nothing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by Lamanii22(f): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Because of a girl? You must be very sick... In this life you must love yourself first.. Before anyone else...
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by Yustash001(m): 2:52am On Jan 18, 2020
I'm disappointed...I already concluded before opening the thread that it can never be a guy

only for me to open the thread and see this...
Yoruba will say "Okunrin toba tori ele ku egbeegberun ele ni o gun saare re koja"

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by Jabioro: 4:35am On Jan 18, 2020
proudevil:
Nairalanders pls show some sympathy..
R.i.p undecided.
To Whom..I hoped not to the foolish boy..
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by Famous102584: 6:37am On Jan 18, 2020
Thousands of virgins await you in hell.
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:43am On Jan 18, 2020
Op
Thunder wey go fire you this morning dey wait for you. At your door step
This is an old news it happen two years ago and you still posting it here
God is watching you
For the sucide man. Rip to the dead
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by YesNo(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2020
karnap:

he apologized to his mother for treading this path. He then made mention of some names, saying he’d miss them all.

His body was found this morning.

even after he remembered his mother he still went ahead to kill himself and put the woman in everlasting sorrow. wicked boy with no brains and sense of purpose.
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by BlackfireX: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wetin amotekun no go see for south west
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by 2shure: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Can never die for a naija gal. I could for white lady,not naija ladies.na na na
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by Essential(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2020
I hate when niggas go sucidal over bitches. there too many woman in this world and no one is worth dying for.
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by Mjpem23(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2020
Braintrain:
If I loose my girlfriend I'll kill my self and her family too win win

See this idiot oo!
Your comment shows that you're also emotional, that you can hurt anyone if lose your girlfriend.
Try to be like me with 1,234 hearts.
I love myself alone but I like everyone.
You can snatch my girlfriend if you want.
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide Over 9years Relationship. by thundafire: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Faithful malu

(1) (Reply)

Cult Member Gunned Down On The Street Of Lagos In Ifako Gbagada / See What Happened To This Lady In Lagos After Sucking Her Father's Dick For 3hrs / Police Officers Defy Igp's Order, Block The Road In Delta This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.