Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked - Career (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked (59549 Views)

Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by IMASTEX: 12:35am On Jan 19, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Let's hear her own side of the story first..
Una too dey lie for this forum
grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by nnamdiosu(m): 12:39am On Jan 19, 2020
livebyday:

Okay bro

Have a pleasant evening

You too sir
God bless
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by lekonso: 4:41am On Jan 19, 2020
What you did was wrong. Why did you touch her? after declining your invitations two times you should have left her alone. You have learnt your lessons in a hard way. May be she was not hungry, do you want to force her to eat?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by romenna: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2020
You deserve to be sacked.
You don't know how to mind your business yet

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by igolima: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2020
So, she declined you offer twice but you no gree hear word abi

You now went close to her and attempted to put your hand on her shoulder in an bid to convince her Na wa o!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2020
MezieFresh:

Like I said...

It depends on the peculiarity of the situation.

This scenario for example..

Some acquaintance must have been established.. Since they are both madam's staff...
And have been working together since morning.

Not some completely strange person on the street.

If the tables are turned do you think...
He will accuse her of sexual harassment

oil dey ur head, happy sunday

1 Like

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by MERCHANDISER: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

tanx alot,
remain blessed
i'll advice you.Having read through all these pages,disregard those comments from Guys here condemning and castigating you,they have VERY poor sense of judgement and Acumen.

If touching a ladies shoulder is a sexual molestation ,then i will be suing all the ladies in my locality and work place for sexual harassment on a daily basis.

Your greatest undoing is persistent begging to take your food.Perhaps,she thought you spiked the food with a stimulant(drug).
Another thing you did wrong was begging her not to call madam or that feeling of guilt.If i were you,i would have given her a dirty slap imidiately she started raising alarm and start insulting and threatening her that i'll deal with her and lock her up for falsefuly accusing me of rape,do you think i'm sex starved or pervert that i'll be lusting after you,Are you stupid?Do you thing i'm in the same level with you,i'll give her a very severe warning.(fear sef go catch her)and i will text your madam that she's accusing you of rape just because you told her to come and eat.

She(your madam) would have believed you.But u bleeped up.
It's from your madam's response you'll know whether you'll tender your resignation letter and walk out with your head high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by MERCHANDISER: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2020
If i be you the way i go take re-arrange the story sef...na she dem go sack but unfortunately u aint street smart.

For shoulder touching,i will say i brought the food to her and tap her lightly to come and eat; an act of benevolence.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
i'll advice you.Having read through all these pages,disregard those comments from Guys here condemning and castigating you,they have VERY poor sense of judgement and Acumen.

If touching a ladies shoulder is a sexual molestation ,then i will be suing all the ladies in my locality and work place for sexual harassment on a daily basis.

Your greatest undoing is persistent begging to take your food.Perhaps,she thought you spiked the food with a stimulant(drug).
Another thing you did wrong was begging her not to call madam or that feeling of guilt.If i were you,i would have given her a dirty slap imidiately she started raising alarm and start insulting and threatening her that i'll deal with her and lock her up for falsefuly accusing me of rape,do you think i'm sex starved or pervert that i'll be lusting after you,Are you stupid?Do you thing i'm in the same level with you,i'll give her a very severe warning.(fear sef go catch her)and i will text your madam that she's accusing you of rape just because you told her to come and eat.

She(your madam) would have believed you.But u bleeped up.
It's from your madam's response you'll know whether you'll tender your resignation letter and walk out with your head high

thanks for your timely input,
but am not going back there again,
just trying to move on nd look for another job
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by BOSMANARIS(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Seriously, I believed you but why put your hand across the shoulder if you aren't nursing any intention.
You will need strong signal of assurance and approval before you can put your hand across your girlfriend's shoulder not to talk of a stranger.
IN NIGERIA, REMEMBER, WE BELIEVE WHAT A LADY SAYS MORE THAN THE GUY.
Sorry about the lose. I pray God Almighty gives a better one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by MERCHANDISER: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2020
SlayerForever:
The story doesn't even add up on several levels. An introvert was outgoing enough to even rub shoulder? Then you did nothing but was begging for her to forgive you?? Abeg abeg abeg you be potential rapist, guy.
op you should disregard comments from kids like this....They just want to feel among.

Seun it's high time we had an age restriction before registering on nairaland.All these kids less than 20yrs likr this stupid young man i quoted should be barred from accessing this forum
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by SlayerForever: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
op you should disregard comments from kids like this....They just want to feel among.

Seun it's high time we had an age restriction before registering on nairaland.All these kids less than 20yrs likr this stupid young man i quoted should be barred from accessing this forum

You better respect yourself this Sunday morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

you don't need to stress ursef,
just ignore him,
happy sunday sir
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
BOSMANARIS:
Seriously, I believed you but why put your hand across the shoulder if you aren't nursing any intention.
You will need strong signal of assurance and approval before you can put your hand across your girlfriend's shoulder not to talk of a stranger.
IN NIGERIA, REMEMBER, WE BELIEVE WHAT A LADY SAYS MORE THAN THE GUY.
Sorry about the lose. I pray God Almighty gives a better one.

thanks, GOD bless you
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by thatigboman: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

i swear it was her shoulder
which is still very wrong. It's sexual harassment. In advanced countries, u can go to jail for that.
Wish u all d best.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Spyron(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hello friends, I want to specially invite you for a FREE TRAINING on WhatsApp holding in 4 hours time today.

The training title is HOW TO BUILD ONLINE INFLUENCE THROUGH CONTENT CREATION & MARKETING USING SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES

Am already in the group and I don't want you to be left out of this high impact training.

The training starts today.

This is the link to get registered for FREE

https:///2NFhGk2

If you join the group now & mention my name as the person that gave you this link, you will be given an amazing eBook that cost $35 for FREE!

https:///2348063603645?text=Emmie%20I%20Am%20Intrested%20In%20Your%20Free%20Training

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by addexx: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

oil dey ur head, happy sunday
k

I respect your good intentions and all but I think you should also learn from this. You dont just go about touching everyone you see, some people are a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. Not that it is bad showing affection but timing and rapport should be first considered.
I noticed also you did a very poor job in defending your integrity. You even begged sad . Its as though you yourself had doubts about your innocence. Man of God, you dont keep mum in such a situation , stand your ground and vehemently oppose such attempts to shatter your image publicly with every safe means necessary. If you wer in my area in oshodi, you probably would have been lynched before anyone cares to know your story. Remember Aluu boys. Thank God it was within your office.

I wish you greater opportunities, emotional healing and justification mate.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
addexx:
k

I respect your good intentions and all but I think you should also learn from this. You dont just go about touching everyone you see, some people are a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. Not that it is bad showing affection but timing and rapport should be first considered.
I noticed also you did a very poor job in defending your integrity. You even begged sad . Its as though you yourself had doubts about your innocence. Man of God, you dont keep mum in such a situation , stand your ground and vehemently oppose such attempts to shatter your image publicly with every safe means necessary. If you wer in my area in oshodi, you probably would have been lynched before anyone cares to know your story. Remember Aluu boys. Thank God it was within your office.

I wish you greater opportunities, emotional healing and justification mate.

thanks for the wise counsel, may GOD continue to uplift you
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Queenmark: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
ambassadorgozie:
6th of January 2020 is the day I won’t forget. I work as a personal assistant/secretary to my boss who happens to be a former politician.

My boss came to work with her housemaid for her to help in sweeping, cleaning and tidying up the office being the resumption day. She instructed us on how to go about it before she stepped out from the office promising to come back in the afternoon.

We started the work immediately until afternoon time when I decided to rest and eat. While eating I beckoned the grown up housemaid to come and eat or at least rest before she continues the cleaning but she declined. After like an hour, I told her to rest small, she declined yet again. This prompted me to go close to her in order to convince her to eat something or rest.

My worst mistake and nightmare was attempting to put my hand on her shoulder in my stupid bid to convince her. Immediately my hand touched her shoulder she started shouting continuously that I want to rape her, that she will deal with me; in fact that I will get sacked. At first I told her my intention, but she wouldn’t hear me, I then resorted to pleading, I even knelt down begging her that it wasn’t my intention to rape or grab her. She couldn’t stand my talks and pleading, she called the boss immediately telling her that I want to rape her. We narrated everything to the boss, (a lawyer), when she returned. After hearing from us she said she has stayed with her maid for couple of years, thus she trust her, and it may be true that I wanted to rape her or lure her for sex. She couldn’t see my explanation, pleadings and even crying. She said she has two options; either to call police for me or to sack me. That’s how she later sacked me that day.

I have been devastated and depressed since that day, not because of the sack but the allegation and accusation that was not even on my mind. The worst is that as an introvert I have no one to talk to, I am damn down.

Notes: 1. I have no intention of raping, grabbing or having sex with her
2. I will not be so stupid to rape or have sex with the housemaid in the office knowing that the boss will come at any time
3. I have not raped anyone or plan to do so in the future because I know is morally and legally wrong.

Well I won't lie but this your story get as e be. Why are you going to touch her all in a bid to get her to rest. I bet you won't be bothered if it was a guy.

Truth is you over stepped your boundary. I believe the lady has experienced rape before that made her scared.

What you did is totally wrong.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by CeterisXVII: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2020
richPHAROAH:
omo chill, i have bleeped many girls in office. na for office e dey sweet pass. juown it that you wanted to try luck. there is nothing wrong with trying luck. u for try the luck on madam instead
You have NO sense, no shame and absolutely zero respect for yourself. One day you will land in trouble. You are so sex starved that you fvck girls in the office? Disgrace and humiliation is knocking on your door. You don't even have the dignity to restrict that rubbish to your house, you carried it to the office.....

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by CeterisXVII: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2020
MezieFresh:
Let's take this scenario out...

Let me even ask...
What is wrong in holding someone's shoulders... ?
If it was termed over stepping boundaries... That would sound better..

But sexual assault or rape?
For heaven's sake am lost...

But ladies do this... to guys and no one screams rape.

Beside the shoulder is not a private part...
One can tap you on the shoulder to get you attention.

This things are peculiar to different situations.

Ladies should stop all these false allegations.
It is sexual harrassment. Your shoulder is still one of your body parts. You do not have any right to touch a stranger (who is a member of the opposite sex), on any part of their body, without their permission. Only crude illiterates do such things.

Do it abroad and see if you don't land in trouble.

MiddleDimension:
will you stop it already! and how does that mean sexual conotation in anyway?

if women are too body conscious, then it is their job to stay out of the public for better people!
What are you saying? Do you have sisters or female relatives? Why should a total stranger start putting his hands on their body? For what? Haba!!

People need to learn to respect boundaries! You asked a girl to eat. She declined. You asked a 2nd time. She still said NO. What part of the word NO, didn't you understand? Despite hearing her say NO twice, you still went and put your hands on her shoulder......the shoulder of a total stranger.. ..for what??!

He is lucky she did not give him a dirty slap, right on the spot. What gave him the right to touch any part of her body? A lady he was not friendly with, or even related to? shocked

What he did can be interpreted as forcing unwanted sexual advances upon a lady, in a way that could lead to sexual harrassment.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by CeterisXVII: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
Shut up jare.. If na lady touch man, will that be ur judgment?

So losing a job without no evidence of rape or real sexual harassment is worth taking food from a man mouth. Even if he had any intention, anyone shoulder may be tapped... So forget

Pray such mistake happens to ur husband too then u come online and judge..

U r just saying rubbish with no sense in ur head
That is how you people make mistakes that will land you in trouble, or in a police cell.

You have absolutely NO right to touch any part of a person's body, whether it is the shoulder or the back, WITHOUT their permission, especially if they are members of the opposite sex!

The woman was a total stranger to him! She was not his relative or close friend. So why touching her?

Please remove all those wrong notions from your head. If you go and touch a total stranger next time, because of this your fake idea that "anyone shoulder may be tapped...." like you said, ah..... 2 things will happen.

The woman will either scream at you and humiliate you thoroughly;

Or she will give you a very dirty slap!

If it was abroad, not only will you get sacked, you may also be prosecuted.

So stop talking like a trader in Tejuosho market....you know those illiterate boys that grab women's hands shouting "aunty come and check."

One of them grabbed a woman's arm in front of me one day, and she gave him a dirty slap, before adding a flying kick that tumbled him to the ground. It turns out she was an army officer in mufti.

By the time she called up her fellow soldiers, the guy and the rest of his fellow traders lay on the ground, begging for mercy!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by CeterisXVII: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2020
logon599:
OP from your story it's clearly one of two things. Either:
1. The maid has suffered some form of sexual abuse in the past which has left her with a phobia and your seeming innocuous touch reignited a bad memory from the past, putting her on high alert, or
2. It wasn't her shoulder you touched.
Your post make sense, die! cheesy

thatigboman:
what did the girl do? Minding her business, cleaning the office her madam asked her to clean. The Op was there involving her in small talk, next pleading with her to come and eat and rest, she said no. And then placed his shoulder on her. A complete stranger, someone she was seeing for the 1st time in her life. Check it well naa
Help me tell dem, o! shocked Some clueless people are still supporting the guy, because they can't see anything wrong in what he did! I tire for people o! sad

1 Like

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by CeterisXVII: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2020
Basher8583:
Don't mind that guy jor. I'm even suspecting that he could be a rapist himself.
Rape requires violence to be termed as such.
Clearly there was no violence in this naration other than the plan of Mr smooth guy gone horribly wrong
Stop sounding clueless. Not all rapes involve violence. Once a woman says NO, and you still go ahead to force your attentions or body on her.. .it is RAPE! Lack of consent, is what makes the sexual act, a rape case.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Basher8583: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Stop sounding clueless. Not all rapes involve violence. Once a woman says NO, and you still go ahead to force your attentions or body on her.. .it is RAPE! Lack of consent, is what makes the sexual act, a rape case.

Olodo... No be violence you go take have your way?
Or can you explain to me the non violent aproach of forcing yourself on a woman that does not consent.
Infact for you using the word force alone is violence
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by richPHAROAH: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2020
CeterisXVII:

You have NO sense, no shame and absolutely zero respect for yourself. One day you will land in trouble. You are so sex starved that you fvck girls in the office? Disgrace and humiliation is knocking on your door. You don't even even the dignity to restrict that rubbish to your house, you carried it to the office.....
yes i Bleep anywhere i have chance to. i bleeped a hoe in the bank toilet yesterday. no shame here bro. i can even Bleep infront of ur mom
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by CeterisXVII: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Basher8583:
Olodo... No be violence you go take have your way?
Or can you explain to me the non violent aproach of forcing yourself on a woman that does not consent.
Infact for you using the word force alone is violence
Mumu....violence does not need to be involved in a rape case. Google it. It is lack of consent, that determines if the act is rape, or not.

What if a woman is drugged or under alcoholic influence? Even if there is no violence, it is still rape because she didn't give her consent, even though no violence was involved.

Some women get paralysed by fear when a man tries to have unwanted sexual relations with them, so the use of force will be unecessary. Not all women can struggle. Use your head and read up such cases on the internet.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by CeterisXVII: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2020
richPHAROAH:
yes i Bleep anywhere i have chance to. i bleeped a hoe in the bank toilet yesterday. no shame here bro. i can even Bleep infront of ur mom

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2020
Sarang:
Next time if you want to convince someone to eat, KEEP yYOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF. I hope you have learnt your lesson.
I wish you best in getting another job

Ps: Maybe she had had a bad experience.
Why it's good to respect everyone’s spaces

hello sis, you aint replying me anymore..... you promised to help me

please help me
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by litaninja(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Oshey. Bleeding heart. Na you kind pass. You dey beg grown adult to chop

You press bress jor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) / Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.