Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) (119013 Views)

Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos) / Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Arizonaguy(m): 6:32am On Jan 19, 2020
Bighead9:
Imagine the number of people Dangote alone, has put food on their tables.
Igbo's won't like this. grin grin grin grin grin

God bless this Aboki, for creating Jobs to million Nigerians.
Must you find tribal connotations to everything??

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 6:43am On Jan 19, 2020
Bighead9:

Bighead, what brings IGBO's in showing the gate of dangote refinery?

If the FG can give 10% of support and unnecessary fair advantages given to him to just a street Igbo man, the results will be way different

Don't go into a lost battle

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by EternalBeing: 6:45am On Jan 19, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by freemi(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2020
Boschh:
I wonder whether people are being paid to be tribalistic on Nairaland..

It's a shame though..
very big shame

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by THMT: 7:12am On Jan 19, 2020
Boschh:

It's a shame though..

I have been having same thoughts for a long time.
This is a real tool that seems to be working, divide and rule is no joke from what am seeing but like they say..... You can fool some people sometimes but you can nver fool all the people all the time.
I hardly see such tribal hatred off nairaland.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by obstead200(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2020
Moralgladiator:
He is a rich man... government assisted billionaire. Cosmas maduka is a self made billionaire.
All in all,Igbos have the highest number of financially independent individuals in the world....it's a great achievement.
@ the bolded,
relatively true.
But I dare say it is not "in the world".
I rather say it is in West africa

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by ideynl1: 7:15am On Jan 19, 2020
Bighead9:

It is confirmed, the East is the poorest Region in the Country. Igbo Almajiri also exist there. grin grin

If you like post where food is being shared. North remains the poorest region in west Africa. Almajiri menance will keep increase from year to year, same with poverty rate.

Terrorist infested area.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2020
ManishSmith:
Why was the refinery not built in south south?

If you were a financial analyst and adviser to Dangote, will you suggest such?

Let's start from there.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2020
Where is the gate?
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by ledaman: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2020
LordVoldermort:
Yes we are waiting for him to complete it so we can begin a much proper war

Expect Yoruba secession
Ole! lazy man

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2020
confirmigalaboy:
Dangote Multi Billion Naira Refinery Gate Gradually Taking Shape. (see Photos)

Dangote oil Refinery complex is gradually Taking shape, positioned in Idasho, Ibeju lekki local government Area of Lagos state.

When completed the 650,000 daily Barrel of oil Facility will be the first of it kind in sub Saharan Africa.

At the moment over Ten thousand Expatriate from different continents are actively engaged to the project.

Further more the facilities has provided employment to over Fifty Thousand Nigerians mostly youths, From different part of the country.

Kudos to Alh Aliko Dangote!

Even our Government no get half of the sense this man gett. Kudos to Dangote

Buhari: he is outside the country again doing his Evil things
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by isaacprinz(m): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:it has gotten to the stage where by after commenting on nairaland you'll then add "am not from so so tribe o but am from this tribe"...

Just look at them up their turning the thread into a tribal one..

With all this happening i think it will be better if the country just divide,cause there's nothing like "ONE NIGERIA"

BUNCH OF ANNOYING FOOLS
you think these ones wailing up and down in Nairaland will contribute anything meaningful towards the unity or disunity of Nigeria, they are just bunch of Internet miscreants.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by civilserva: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2020
Autodidact101:
This thread really epitomises Nigeria. It's crawling with myopic, tribalistic, semi-educated no-hopers.
If this is what Nigeria has to offer, I shudder. Unpopular opinion, but i think in the background, the admins and maybe even the owner, give tribalism the thumbs up for traffic. It's very easy to clamp down on tribalism here on this forum, but they rather unwisely choose to turn a blind eye.
A tragic shame

the owner of Nairaland enjoys it
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by yommen: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2020
ManishSmith:
Why was the refinery not built in south south?

Why should the refinery be built in South South?

Can't somebody else do same in other parts of Nigeria?
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:it has gotten to the stage where by after commenting on nairaland you'll then add "am not from so so tribe o but am from this tribe"...

With all this happening i think it will be better if the country just divide,cause there's nothing like "ONE NIGERIA"

BUNCH OF ANNOYING FOOLS
divide the country by each tribe abi,over 250 countries.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2020
Bitcoin:
Buy bitcoins today, you will be worth more than Dangote in 20yrs.
did you hear anything like bitcoin in dangote's or Bill gate's wealth?
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Bighead9: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2020
ideynl1:

If you like post where food is being shared. North remains the poorest region in west Africa. Almajiri menance will keep increase from year to year, same with poverty rate.

Terrorist infested area.

E pain am. grin grin

Go and collect a Wheelbarrow from your Eastern Government. The Governor's in the East are presently sharing Wheelbarrows to every Igbo man in the East. Due to the high rate of poverty in that tiny underdeveloped Region. This is meant to aliviate Easterners from poverty. grin grin

The rate of poverty in the East is alarming. grin

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by mu2sa2: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2020
TallPck1:
I have nothing to say anymore..

Simply because the tribal bigots have hijacked the thread.

Walks of thread.....
You said you have nothing to say - that's what you have to say; so, you have actually said something!
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Thunderblasts(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2020
Bighead9:

Those criminal, millionaires you meant to say. Like Orji Kalu, Allen Onyema, Evans e.t.c. grin grin grin

Keep celebrating the criminals in your Region.
Even all your brothers in politics steal pass those guys you aforementioned.
Oga I mean Normal business men that their names ain't even in the news for one day.
Accept the truth and shame the devil
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Basher8583: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2020
Thunderblasts:

Before you talk about a people, visit them and eat back your words.
No be corper from una state come dey gist me say Onitsha make am fear with it's tall buildings when he visited Anambra for the first time in 2014?
If not for NYSC he won't have realized the level of development in igboland compared to his own Northern state. Same igbos that lost everything to a civil war?
You should bow in shame!

That's why your kith and Kin keep running to Lagos abi?
If it's that developed then why is it not attracting local investors all over Nigeria like you see in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Kano, Kaduna, Niger etc? These are the indices of development bro. Dangote sef no get your time.The time Fashola shutdown Ladipo na cry your people just dey cry up and down. As I'm typing this another batch of SE migrants just landed in Ojota with no iota of what to do in Lagos.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Thunderblasts(m): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Basher8583:

That's why your kith and Kin keep running to Lagos abi?
If it's that developed then why is it not attracting local investors all over Nigeria like you see in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Kano, Kaduna, Niger etc? These are the indices of development bro. Dangote sef no get your time.The time Fashola shutdown Ladipo na cry your people just dey cry up and down. As I'm typing this another batch of SE migrants just landed in Ojota with no iota of what to do in Lagos.
Oga let me tell you something. Being cunny and stupidly deceptive has never helped the yorubas for once.
Just allow the seaports in the east to open and your Lagos will turn to an island in just 48 hours. Try it

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Basher8583: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2020
Thunderblasts:

Oga let me tell you something. Being cunny and stupidly deceptive has never helped the yorubas for once.
Just allow the seaports in the east to open and your Lagos will turn to an island in just 48 hours. Try it

Please is Rivers and Delta State not close to you.
Go-to Warri, Onne and Port-Harcourt ports now. Haba why do you need your own.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by crestdevelopers: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2020
Ok

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by chipet67(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:

BUNCH OF ANNOYING FOOLS

I am from the East
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Wemaswill: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bighead9:

Where were u when an Igbo man assisted ur people from south Africa? No wonder ur user name is Bighead9.:-)
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by ideynl1: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bighead9:

E pain am. grin grin

Go and collect a Wheelbarrow from your Eastern Government. The Governor's in the East are presently sharing Wheelbarrows to every Igbo man in the East. Due to the high rate of poverty in that tiny underdeveloped Region. This is meant to aliviate Easterners from poverty. grin grin

The rate of poverty in the East is alarming. grin

At least they are alive to share wheelbarrows.

They aren't to displaced like it is in the terrorists ravaged, almajiri infested north.

They look well fed and not with a bambiala bow begging in all streets.

Aren't you ashamed that dangote can't invest in his poverty north? Poverty ravaged north
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Acidosis:

Yeah, more than Chinese people.
sure,the Chinese learnt from their constant association with Igbos.
No correct Igbo Hustler wey no get China contact. We opened their eyes to sellable ideas.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Boschh:

It's a shame though..
Very big shame! cool
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Moralgladiator:
sure,the Chinese learnt from their constant association with Igbos.
No correct Igbo Hustler wey no get China contact. We opened their eyes to sellable ideas.

Sure. What's the total population of Igbos? 30m? You opened the eyes of 1.1 billion Chinese people.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Spyron(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hello friends, I want to specially invite you for a FREE TRAINING on WhatsApp holding in 4 hours time today.

The training title is HOW TO BUILD ONLINE INFLUENCE THROUGH CONTENT CREATION & MARKETING USING SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES

Am already in the group and I don't want you to be left out of this high impact training.

The training starts today.

This is the link to get registered for FREE

https:///2NFhGk2

If you join the group now & mention my name as the person that gave you this link, you will be given an amazing eBook that cost $35 for FREE!

https:///2348063603645?text=Emmie%20I%20Am%20Intrested%20In%20Your%20Free%20Training
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Acidosis:

Sure. What's the total population of Igbos? 30m? You opened the eyes of 1.1 billion Chinese people.
Obele nsi na emebe ike, ka ndi asusu Igbo bu....Iwotago.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Gee64: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
May God bless your hustle this weekend so that we can become like Dangote!
See my signature for link please if interested in how luck sometimes comes my way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.