Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) (119033 Views)

Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos) / Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Bobyro: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:it has gotten to the stage where by after commenting on nairaland you'll then add "am not from so so tribe o but am from this tribe"...

Just look at them up their turning the thread into a tribal one..

With all this happening i think it will be better if the country just divide,cause there's nothing like "ONE NIGERIA"

BUNCH OF ANNOYING FOOLS
Very annoying fools. Kids everywhere
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bighead9:
Imagine the number of people Dangote alone, has put food on their tables.
Igbo's won't like this. grin grin grin grin grin

God bless this Aboki, for creating Jobs to million Nigerians.

Funny enough alot of igbos are already gainfully employed there. Two of my tenants work there - am also a beneficiary kindoff!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
It's better for us than to have those cash stashed abroad.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by livebyday(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

save your long sermon, you really seemed pained that your rant are mere meaningless rant without effect

and like i said before.. stop working hard work smart.. get passive income from multiple source, let your money do the work and perhap you to can have enough money to comment all day and still remain blessed and rich

keep the poor man advise to yourself
Notice how you attacked me and went unto.try really hard to convince me you earn passive income.? grin do you even understand what that means? I doubt it grin

Secondly you went unto call me poor? grin

Okay let's say for the sake of this warped logic you raised , let's indulge Abit.

Okay let's say you earn passive income grin how do you earn it? Okay let's assume online in forex or something honest which again I doubt does that mean you must talk so much online ? Surely you are not half as Influential as seun who owns this forum? Yet you comment hundred times more than him grin he earns millions on passive income per day yet you are the talkative, he isn't grin

Okay going by your warped logic Zuckerberg who built Facebook should spend hours on Facebook, grin yet he doesn't

I won't go further as my point is clear passive income doesn't mean you should indulge in talking like a woman, you are a man, even if you are gay, try and be manly and talk less, you talk wayyyy too much for a man, at this rate your girlfriend would have very little respect for you, ask her I am sure she will have an opinion on this .

Lastly you said I am pained? Bro I like you, it's just that this flaw you have with being a Talkative diminishes your value, I believe you have alot to offer if you can learn when to talk, close your mouth sometimes.. whistle a tune if you have nothing meaningful to say okay?

Cheers

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by itsme01: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
see painment oo... this one dey wail for my mention ni sha grin grin

livebyday:

Notice how you attacked me and went unto.try really hard to convince me you earn passive income.? grin do you even understand what that means? I doubt it grin

Secondly you went unto call me poor? grin

Okay let's say for the sake of this warped logic you raised , let's indulge Abit.

Okay let's say you earn passive income grin how do you earn it? Okay let's assume online in forex or something honest which again I doubt does that mean you must talk so much online ? Surely you are not half as Influential as seun who owns this forum? Yet you comment hundred times more than him grin he earns millions on passive income per day yet you are the talkative, he isn't grin

Okay going by your warped logic Zuckerberg who built Facebook should spend hours on Facebook, grin yet he doesn't

I won't go further as my point is clear passive income doesn't mean you should indulge in talking like a woman, you are a man, even if you are gay, try and be manly and talk less, you talk wayyyy too much for a man, at this rate your girlfriend would have very little respect for you, ask her I am sure she will have an opinion on this .

Lastly you said I am pained? Bro I like you, it's just that this flaw you have with being a Talkative diminishes your value, I believe you have alot to offer if you can learn when to talk, close your mouth sometimes.. whistle a tune if you have nothing meaningful to say okay?

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by livebyday(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
see painment oo... this one dey wail for my mention ni sha grin grin

Kai

Its sad Sha grin

Okay o

At least I tried

It is well with you bro

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by itsme01: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
livebyday:

Kai

Its sad Sha grin

Okay o

At least I tried

It is well with you bro

you must have felt as if you failed since am not yet banned hahahahah!! grin e pain am

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Klington: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
[[s]quote author=DEHVEHLOP post=85884307]Just when Hausa and Yoruba are flying in the sky, THE PIGS, PIGLETS AND IDIOTS ARE BUSY HATING AND WAILING...

ANYWAY, GALA GO SELL WELL WELL FOR THE AREA [/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by livebyday(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

you must have felt as if you failed since am not yet banned hahahahah!! grin e pain am

Banned?

Why would I want you banned ?

I just want you to reduce how often you talk

Smh

Just do me a favor , talk to the people around you in real life, tell them someone said you are a Talkative, ask them to be honest , ask them if you talk too much

Case closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by okogbemyk(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
We need amotekun security guides at the refinery Gate....... cool cool
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Boschh:
I wonder whether people are being paid to be tribalistic on Nairaland..

It's a shame though..
As in ehn, big shame.
It is very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Las las dangote and the Igbo's who own 80% of properties in Lagos will completely buy Lagos from the hands of afonjas

Truly Lagos indeed a no mans land hahaha

DEHVEHLOP:
Just when Hausa and Yoruba are flying in the sky, THE PIGS, PIGLETS AND IDIOTS ARE BUSY HATING AND WAILING...

ANYWAY, GALA GO SELL WELL WELL FOR THE AREA

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
confirmigalaboy:
Dangote Multi Billion Naira Refinery Gate Gradually Taking Shape. (see Photos)

Dangote oil Refinery complex is gradually Taking shape, positioned in Idasho, Ibeju lekki local government Area of Lagos state.

When completed the 650,000 daily Barrel of oil Facility will be the first of it kind in sub Saharan Africa.

At the moment over Ten thousand Expatriate from different continents are actively engaged to the project.

Further more the facilities has provided employment to over Fifty Thousand Nigerians mostly youths, From different part of the country.

Kudos to Alh Aliko Dangote!

Where is the shape?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by charlesditro: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Just when Hausa and Yoruba are flying in the sky, THE PIGS, PIGLETS AND IDIOTS ARE BUSY HATING AND WAILING...

'i miss this curse> you are a compound fool.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

fulani agent of confusion.
Since I was born,I have never heard or seen Igbo vs Yoruba armed conflict.
But time without number it's the north that is fighting themselves and everyone

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Boschh:
I wonder whether people are being paid to be tribalistic on Nairaland..

It's a shame though..
they are paid to cause division between igbos and yorubas which will translate to northern dominance

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by SoNature(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

stop taking everything personal chief wailer.. lossen up its weekend

The French and the English have being throwing banters and jokes at each others for decades and not one of them are crying and forming victim

you can google the jokes quite hilarious and funny.. a joke on tribal pecuilarity isnt a bad thing, so long its not inciting war or calling for bloodshed

Oh, shut your trap! You clearly don't know the disparity between a joke and tribalistic comment

An Igbo adage says that "If you are a frog eater, be proud of it and eat the fattest frog, so that whenever people call you a frog eater you would be proud to answer."

As far as I know, you are one of the leading tribalists on Nairaland. However, what I don't grasp is why you are not proud of a cause you always spearhead.

I just hope that the enemies you have successfully made for yourself online don't come to haunt you the day people finally decode your real identity.

Tribalistic comments go beyond faffing around on the Internet - those comments can compel people to do unimaginable things!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by itsme01: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
i will graldly take you serious and not just pained when i see where you have cautioned yoloba muslim , headslamming comments with this much zeal.. till then take the joke in peace

SoNature:

Oh, shut your trap! You clearly don't know the disparity between a joke and tribalistic comment

An Igbo adage says that "If you are a frog eater, be proud of it and eat the fattest frog, so that whenever people call you a frog eater you would be proud to answer."

As far as I know, you are one of the leading tribalists on Nairaland. However, what I don't grasp is why you are not proud of a cause you always spearhead.

I just hope that the enemies you have successfully made for yourself online don't come to haunt you the day people finally decipher your real identity.

Tribalistic comments go beyond faffing around on the Internet - those comments can compel people to do imaginable things!
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Agricaddict(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bighead9:
Imagine the number of people Dangote alone, has put food on their tables.
Igbo's won't like this. grin grin grin grin grin

God bless this Aboki, for creating Jobs to million Nigerians.

God bless the man

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Agricaddict(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:it has gotten to the stage where by after commenting on nairaland you'll then add "am not from so so tribe o but am from this tribe"...

Just look at them up their turning the thread into a tribal one..

With all this happening i think it will be better if the country just divide,cause there's nothing like "ONE NIGERIA"

BUNCH OF ANNOYING FOOLS

Blame the Igbos for it
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Masaudmuhammed: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
TUALE FOR YOU>
All "NIGERIA" we are proude of you.....

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
To think that I'm currently negotiating some land deals in this exact same place and would still be going there tomorrow. Residential apartments are in crazy demand there.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

undecided
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
engrchykae:
fulani agent of confusion.
Since I was born,I have never heard or seen Igbo vs Yoruba armed conflict.
But time without number it's the north that is fighting themselves and everyone

I have never either

All these agents wanting to stoke conflict between Igbo and Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

Stop deceiving yourself as if there is love between you people.
If there is love why are the killing you people in your region?
Why are they refusing your operation Amotekun?
Stop deceiving yourself old Fool.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
It's making more sense over there everyday.

I've been encouraging potential individuals home and abroad to key into ongoing opportunities by getting some plots of land within and around that axis.
For how best to go about it. I'm at your services.
Just give me a click
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Bighead9: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Shut up. What has this gotta do with Igbos? And I am not even Igbo.

See painment. grin grin

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Catsofnaija: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nigerian youth are divided along ethnic lines and they don't know it.
They think through their culture or zone and aren't rational

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by bptc10: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
my friend stop talking nonsense, over 60% of private investment in Lagois is own by the Igbos
itsme01:
grin

Just for a seconds imagine if Dangote was Ibo and he was building a refinery in Yoruba land

Imagine what they would say to chest beat

Imagine what they would start demanding politically in SouthWest

Anyways Dangote Amaka!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by itsme01: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
bptc10:
my friend stop talking nonsense, over 60% of private investment in Lagois is own by the Igbos

i thought it is 80%

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Bighead9: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
ideynl1:

But it still doesn't stop plenty almajiris in the north and it won't reduce the poverty rate in northern Nigeria. Ask Elrufai

It is confirmed, the East is the poorest Region in the Country. Igbo Almajiri also exist there. grin grin

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Bighead9: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
donkingzton01:

Always looking for a way to involve the igbos in anything you say, you're so obsessed with them, I'm sure they cause countless nightmares.

Who be this one. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.