Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) (119025 Views)

Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos) / Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by caracas: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
itsme01:

stop taking everything personal chief wailer.. lossen up its weekend

The French and the English have being throwing banters and jokes at each others for decades and not one of them are crying and forming victim

you can google the jokes quite hilarious and funny.. a joke on tribal pecuilarity isnt a bad thing, so long its not inciting war or calling for bloodshed

You are obviously senseless
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
itsme01:

stop taking everything personal chief wailer.. lossen up its weekend

The French and the English have being throwing banters and jokes at each others for decades and not one of them are crying and forming victim

you can google the jokes quite hilarious and funny.. a joke on tribal pecuilarity isnt a bad thing, so long its not inciting war or calling for bloodshed

There are certain things the French would not joke about to the English man and English to the French man.when one makes a joke and the other person is not laughing then the joke is no longer a joke but taking the pisssssss.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Archangel20(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
ManishSmith:
Why was the refinery not built in south south?
Worse mistake ever, them 4 use Deve fall am
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Thunderblasts(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Basher8583:

Please is Rivers and Delta State not close to you.
Go-to Warri, Onne and Port-Harcourt ports now. Haba why do you need your own.
Coz my own is my own
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
The south has the oil but the refinery is being built in the west by the north.

Racism, colonialism don't exist only humans and there need for control of power and resources.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Basher8583: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thunderblasts:

Coz my own is my own
Stop wasting your time...your region is landlocked
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Thunderblasts(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Basher8583:

Stop wasting your time...your region is landlocked
Ur brain dey ooze..
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Can I fund my bet9ja account using my MTN Airtime??
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by Spyron(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2020
Not all businesses are created equal.

In some, the owners can work 80 hours a week for 40 years and produce barely enough profit to maintain a household for his family.

Other business models allow their owners to work normal workweeks, take vacations, and generate millions of dollars in “take-out-of-the-business” profits that give them the freedom all business owners dream about.

You won’t become successful or wealthy without work, but success is not a result of working harder than everyone else. It’s about building a business with specific attributes that enable you to accumulate wealth.

What business are you into? You need to ask yourself these five questions:

1. Has the business been proven to generate wealth for others in the past?

2. Does it have a large business scope - Serve both local and International Audience

3. Are there high margins?

4. Is there a low startup investment?

5. Are there any professional licenses?

In the business of 'Copywriting', you find these five questions answered. Copywriting gives you high profit margin, it serves both local and international audience, requires no start up capital, it does not require any professional license, it has been proven over the years as the '21st Century Millionaire Business'

Copywriting is all about thoughtful writing. Can you write a 1,000 word article in 15 minutes??

*I can
How much is a 1,000 word article on Fiverr?

On average, $10

If you can write just 3 of such articles daily, you will be making $900 monthly. That's close to 330k monthly.

Is this achievable? 100%

Is this learnable?
- A dummy can learn and use this trick

Don't miss the opportunity of learning the number one skill. It might never come again.

Learning a high income skill such as 'Copywriting' leads to high financial confidence.

4 days training starts today Tuesday 28 January by 8pm.

*Is that all?

No!

I will also teach you how to

* Create a fully optimised fiverr account

* Create high ranking gigs

* Withdraw your dollars in Nigeria!

*Any other thing?

Yeah..

* I will give you 25 ebooks on Copywriting worth N10,000

*1 eBook on 100 other gigs and services you can offer on fiverr apart from writing.

*Where does this training hold?

On a closed WhatsApp group.

Does it work?
- 100% of the time!

Do you need a laptop for this trick?

No, any smartphone can do this.

*That's not all you will learn from me..

I will also teach you how to write:

* Sales letters

* Product descriptions

* Email swipes.

* Web content and

*SEO blog articles.

You can offer all this on fiverr and Upwork.

This is a high income skill that can feed you for life!

*Is it Free?*

Almost. For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50k.

However, I've slashed it to 10k. *But the first 30 people to pay will only pay N1,500 because of the 55th anniversary of this training.

The 31st person will pay 10k. I kid you not.

Don't thank me, thank God.

This is the 55th edition!!

So when is the class starting?

New Training starts 8pm today 28th January and will end on Friday (31st January).

What a way to end the first month of the year.

How can I make payment?

Pay the sum of N1,500 only to

Ekechukwu Chukwuemeka
GTB

Any more guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't get times 10 of your money, I will refund all your money with a written apology!

Wow!

How can I get started now?

Make payment of only N1,500 now into

Ekechukwu Chukwuemeka
GTB

Send your screenshot to me on.. 08063603645

Direct link:
https:///2348063603645?text=Hello%20Uncle%20Emmie

Kindly, DM me for more info.
Re: Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) by RPirez: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
livebyday:

Listen yungin, you are being ignorant. Irrespective of what you feel,I have told you learn to talk alot less.

You are still growing and need to eat, learn to be wise and speak only when needed.

You seem to always have an opinion about any and everything... That is no way to be successful. Even if you have an opinion must you type it?

When do you actually take out time to strategize and do something useful if 98% of your day is sent trolling politics section and cursing out girls in the romance section of this forum?.

Do you have a job yeah? Are you a student ? Dude troll your books and graduate well instead of all this.
If you are a graduate learn some skills , spend time trolling udemy and while you are at it you just might learn something.

For whatever you do , grow up and spend less time on an imaginary world where you are Steve jobs or Albert Einstein on nairaland.

This is make believe, do something with your time.

You average 120 comments every 48 hours, dude that is alot of time you are throwing away !! Jesus!

Do something with your time!!

How this is any of your business, we'll never know. GTFO Olofo NkitaAla! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.