Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges (31886 Views)

2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States / Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA / Katsina Residents Block Highways, Protest Against Bandits, Kidnappings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by yuniben007: 8:20am On Jan 18, 2020
Wat of dispatch riders?
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by Sammisco: 8:32am On Jan 18, 2020
I beg leave me make I rest, is that the solution. If there is good road network and no bad road nobody will claim Okada in Lagos. People only enter Okada to get to thier destination ontime cos of bad road. I beg commissioner do the needful and stop pretending ok.
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by hush15: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2020
DaBullIT:
if there's an alternative , then its good

What alternatives, those bike guys should be scrapped and tricycles should be restricted to inner roads and be duly registered to a proper park
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by Sagay212: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2020
Lol..most of the riders cannot read the signs
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by Adakintroy2: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2020
Virgohills:
What of Oride n Gokada

Those ones technically belongs to them. It s ok.
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by Staro: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2020
Good
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by Bluffly: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Good one but why restricting movement to places like Acme road, Oba Akran which are industrial hubs ?

How would workers commute to their respective organizations when tricycles and motorcycles restricted, with just few buses plying the routes ?
They should start training themselves for morning walk exercise
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by DaCharis2016: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2020
slex:

Yes o . I used to pity them until one of them rammed into me costing me 60k to repair my car .this past Thursday .
That was a mistake...it could happen to anybody. Continue to pity them, most are jobless without help.
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by DavIkenna(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2020
not bad
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by bigtt76(f): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2020
Sanwolu issssa badt guy! He just executed the 'we won't ban you, but you can operate' strategy.

How the likes of MaxNG, Gokada and Oride wan take survive naaaa.

rodeo0070:

https://brandspurng.com/2020/01/17/lasg-installs-2000-okada-tricycle-restriction-signs-on-major-highways-bridges/
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by Goziesolar: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

Atleast some blacks race are making concious effort to leave the backwardness caused by cultural and religious dogma... Goto Ethopia they are making economical moves, goto rwanda they are doing the same, even ghana that have hausa in the northern volta region are doing far better in living a better way

But then come to Nigeria, Even with the hieght of Insecuirity with people being killed and kidnapped in their homes, Hausa would go deaf silent as if nothing is happening and should an alternative secuirity be sorted after (Amotekun) Northerners would rush to condemn it, asking Us to rely on the failed police system with 500000 personells to 200million people..

Till date Northerners dont want a real census conducted, with Dogara openly rejecting the move in the house, how can we plan properly without knowing our numbers

Again I have stayed in many muslim countries and never have i seen such display of child abuse as practiced with some Monafiq who throw out kids to beg in the name of culture, In Dubai or Abudhabi thats a big crime purnishable to the parents.. because Muhammad SAW stated it clearly children should be treated with utmost love and care

I can go on and on but , its time the north start seeing clearly, Ganduje / Kwankwaso did and or are doing their best, building Intergrated power project and industrial cities, if more northern Governors also spring up with industrilization policies then the insecuirity menace would greatly reduce.. the truth is petty farming and cattle rearing is far less economic activities to sustain a modern family in 2020, we need Agro industrilization

right on point

1 Like

Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by omoharry(f): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2020
I can see Ikoyi there.I hope Awolowo road Ikoyi is not part of it?.If it is then what is the alternative means of transport for us?
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by theenchanter: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2020
omoharry:
I can see Ikoyi there.I hope Awolowo road Ikoyi is not part of it?.If it is then what is the alternative means of transport for us?
hike, madam.... hike.

Its good for ur soul. grin
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by KingAzari: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2020
anonimi:

Is that the only thing you can see inside the matter- Me, I & Myself

O'boy, leave matter. All the states in South East and South South have banned okada and nobody died. Every abboki in Lagos has a motorbike, which dey ride for commercial purposes with so much aggression, rascality, ignorance or deliberate disobedience of traffic rules, disrespect to other road users and penchant to violence at the least interaction. I wish Sanwolu could be bold enough to ban commercial okada rider in Lagos completely. It will also reduce the number of abbokis that flow into Lagos on a daily basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by anonimi: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
KingAzari:
O'boy, leave matter. All the states in South East and South South have banned okada and nobody died. Every abboki in Lagos has a motorbike, which dey ride for commercial purposes with so much aggression, rascality, ignorance or deliberate disobedience of traffic rules, disrespect to other road users and penchant to violence at the least interaction. I wish Sanwolu could be bold enough to ban commercial okada rider in Lagos completely. It will also reduce the number of abbokis that flow into Lagos on a daily basis.

Na now you don talk better instead of just saying your car this your car that as if that is all life is about.

1 Like

Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by babasolution: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

All the development in Ethiopia is done by German Chinese and western contractors. The black race is a disgrace to humanity.

this big bashiru you such a self hating skunk,
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by Legendguru: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by simplibaba(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
KingAzari:

Does this restriction affects "Dispatch Bikes"?
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by simplibaba(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
omonla10:
what of dispatch riders

I also need an answer to this question but no sensible government will ever disrupt her e-commerce chain
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by BigBashiru: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
babasolution:

this big bashiru you such a self hating skunk,

The fact is the fact. The phone you use, internet etc all invented by whites. Hide your head in shame as a failed race or step up yr game - I'm doubtful the later is possible though cos the black race has lagged behind for such a long time!
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by babasolution: 5:58am On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

The fact is the fact. The phone you use, internet etc all invented by whites. Hide your head in shame as a failed race or step up yr game - I'm doubtful the later is possible though cos the black race has lagged behind for such a long time!

so are you saying the asians are a failed race or the indians or arabs since they didnt invent the phone or internet too,besides there were contributions from blacks in the development of the phone and internet,research and you will discover,stop self hating,their were several circumstances that made blacks to generally lag behind in terms of technology,its beyond what you see today,dont allow the circumstances surrounding you to make you write the black race off,the world has not ended,
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by BigBashiru: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2020
babasolution:

so are you saying the asians are a failed race or the indians or arabs since they didnt invent the phone or internet too,besides there were contributions from blacks in the development of the phone and internet,research and you will discover,stop self hating,their were several circumstances that made blacks to generally lag behind in terms of technology,its beyond what you see today,dont allow the circumstances surrounding you to make you write the black race off,the world has not ended,

Indians have made inventions and contributed to building phones and the Internet. As we speak there are Indian computer manufacturers not just assembly like Nigerian companies - the Indian semi conductor manufacturers have clean rooms with dedicated staff not staff looking to kill their bosses to bcome the boss. Look the black race is cursed. Even the mineral resources in Nigeria the niggers had no clue until the whites came and told them they had it. You mention Arabs- Jesus came from middle east, Dubai speaks for itself compared to Lagos and Iran military capability is not the same as that of Nigeria. Uae and Nigeria have oil yet see the difference. Also Nigerians are more wicked than international average.
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by babasolution: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

Indians have made inventions and contributed to building phones and the Internet. As we speak there are Indian computer manufacturers not just assembly like Nigerian companies - the Indian semi conductor manufacturers have clean rooms with dedicated staff not staff looking to kill their bosses to bcome the boss. Look the black race is cursed. Even the mineral resources in Nigeria the niggers had no clue until the whites came and told them they had it. You mention Arabs- Jesus came from middle east, Dubai speaks for itself compared to Lagos and Iran military capability is not the same as that of Nigeria. Uae and Nigeria have oil yet see the difference. Also Nigerians are more wicked than international average.

You are terribly ignorant,the ghana gold trade was big before the coming of the white man.Africans were working iron and bronze before the coming of the europeans,these things are beyound black and white its deeper than you think,you need to know African history well before you start condemning blacks

Also people like comparing NIGERIA with uae forgeting that uae ia a country of just 10million they also have larget market share of oil as they are closer to other major economies like china,and japan etc,they money they get from oil is more yhan nigeria plus a small population
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by BigBashiru: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2020
babasolution:

You are terribly ignorant,the ghana gold trade was big before the coming of the white man.Africans were working iron and bronze before the coming of the europeans,these things are beyound black and white its deeper than you think,you need to know African history well before you start condemning blacks

It was white man that came and told Ghana they had gold just the same way they came and told Nigeria it had crude and coal. It was also the white man arabs and chinese that showed and continued to show the black man how to mine it. But after its mined the cursed black niggers now embezzled the funds or seek to convert it to personal property!
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by babasolution: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

It was white man that came and told Ghana they had gold just the same way they came and told Nigeria it had crude and coal. It was also the white man arabs and chinese that showed and continued to show the black man how to mine it. But after its mined the cursed black niggers now embezzled the funds or seek to convert it to personal property!

Guy you dnt knw anything,you are brainwashed,blacks were mining gold and using metals before encounter with any whiteman weather arab or chinese or white,guy your ignorance is glaring thats why you keep talking self hate,you have been brainwashed to think everything blacks have is from white,which is totally a lie,
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by BigBashiru: 11:00am On Jan 19, 2020
babasolution:

Guy you dnt knw anything,you are brainwashed,blacks were mining gold and using metals before encounter with any whiteman weather arab or chinese or white,guy your ignorance is glaring thats why you keep talking self hate,you have been brainwashed to think everything blacks have is from white,which is totally a lie,

How did the blacks manufacture the mining equipment when they cannot even manufacture pencil except under the guidance of the white man. This will be my last response on this subject.
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by babasolution: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

How did the blacks manufacture the mining equipment when they cannot even manufacture pencil except under the guidance of the white man. This will be my last response on this subject.

Who told you people do not manufacture pencils or things in nigeria?its a process,theres something called factors of production.even the indians and chinese at a point their production was under the guidance of the whiteman.knowledge is tranferred,at a point in time europeans got their knowledge from the arabs,now the europeans are the ones giving knowledge,life is dynamic.these things are not black and white,if you dont have knowledge on something you learn from others.blacks were cut off from knowledge for a long time due to their geographic location.you are just ignorant thats why,you dont knw how the world is.you just self hating
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by BigBashiru: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2020
babasolution:

Who told you people do not manufacture pencils or things in nigeria?its a process,theres something called factors of production.even the indians and chinese at a point their production was under the guidance of the whiteman.knowledge is tranferred,at a point in time europeans got their knowledge from the arabs,now the europeans are the ones giving knowledge,life is dynamic.these things are not black and white,if you dont have knowledge on something you learn from others.blacks were cut off from knowledge for a long time due to their geographic location.you are just ignorant thats why,you dont knw how the world is.you just self hating

White man first introduced pencil and pen to Nigerians and designed the pencil production machine which Nigerians bought from China. The blacks were incapable of designing and manufacturing the pencil producing machine themselves. They simply bought it from China and then started using it. All under the guidance of whites/chinese for if that machine breaks down tomorrow the blacks would be incapable of inventing or repairing it they would call their white or Chinese senior brothers.
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by babasolution: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

White man first introduced pencil and pen to Nigerians and designed the pencil production machine which Nigerians bought from China. The blacks were incapable of designing and manufacturing the pencil producing machine themselves. They simply bought it from China and then started using it. All under the guidance of whites/chinese for if that machine breaks down tomorrow the blacks would be incapable of inventing or repairing it they would call their white or Chinese senior brothers.

Guy you just too ignorant.you need to understand development cycles in society.
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by Kennitrust(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2020
Idrisenagi:
This restriction will go along way in reducing unhealthy traffic.
but does this restrictions include power bike?
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by Kennitrust(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2020
Innoxxacs:
defaulters?

fresh meat for the police
but please, does this affect someone driving it privately to work?
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by Kennitrust(m): 11:31am On Jan 19, 2020
dfrost:

Honestly, at this point they can be roasted meat for the cops. I don't care. They are becoming a menace to the society rather than a solution to beat traffic.

Ill-mannered attitude and behaviour like scratching the ground with bottled-water plastics (that shrill kills me honestly), blaring horns like they don't care. angry sad embarassed
please does ban include power bike?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State / Civilian JTF Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Of Them In Borno (Graphic) / Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.