Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,416 members, 7,958,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges (32040 Views)

Benue: Angry Protesters Dump Dead Bodies On Major Road After Bandit Attack / 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States / Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by BigBashiru: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2020
babasolution:

Guy you just too ignorant.you need to understand development cycles in society.

That's just consolation. Even ur presidents go to UK for medical treatment to be treated in a WHITE country. I'm sure if you had a serious medical issue you will be flown on a white/arab/Chinese invented aircraft to their countries for treatment.
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by dfrost: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
KingAzari:

O'boy, leave matter. All the states in South East and South South have banned okada and nobody died. Every abboki in Lagos has a motorbike, which dey ride for commercial purposes with so much aggression, rascality, ignorance or deliberate disobedience of traffic rules, disrespect to other road users and penchant to violence at the least interaction. I wish Sanwolu could be bold enough to ban commercial okada rider in Lagos completely. It will also reduce the number of abbokis that flow into Lagos on a daily basis.

The bolded part is what I hate about them. For me, I hate noise. My family have a history of HBP and it can spark any moment. What joy do they derive when they scratch the surface of the tarmac with water bottles? I hate that thing with a passion. angry

cc: anonimi

1 Like

Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by omoharry(f): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2020
theenchanter:
hike, madam.... hike.

Its good for ur soul. grin
lol..Abeg Naija sun no be where to trek..that one go become sickness when the sun don over beat you.I can do that in the morning and at night when the sun has gone down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by babasolution: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
BigBashiru:

That's just consolation. Even ur presidents go to UK for medical treatment to be treated in a WHITE country. I'm sure if you had a serious medical issue you will be flown on a white/arab/Chinese invented aircraft to their countries for treatment.

do you know that many doctors in those white countries are Nigerians,what i am saying is that the issue with Nigeria and Africa is a developmental problem which is a failure of leadership by African leaders,note that things can change with better leadership.It is not a black mans issue like you always put it,its simply bad political leadership,take lebanon for example,the country is broke and in economic crises,but lebanese are very good business men,you probably know that they have big businesses all over Africa and even the west,as well as south America,but their country as been a mess,going through several civil wars and now economic crises,do you know that they have been relying on saudi arabia and uae aid money for decades,that is a failure of political leadership.So will you know say the lebanese is cursed because his country is bad,when lebanese people are doing very well in many places? so its not an issue of black man being these or that,its just an issue of black political leadership failure which can change.You make it seem like a black man is inherently a failure no matter what,which is a lie,people like you do not know history as it relates to development and are probably brainwashed.
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by babasolution: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=babasolution post=85955676]

also you mentioned white/chinese/arab invented aircraft .The arabs also buy aircrafts,even the chinese until recently bought aircrafts from the west,they didnt invent it,in future Nigeria or any other African nation can also build aircrafts when our economies are better. Mind you china was once a poor third world country,probably poorer than Nigeria even,but better leadership transformed china.It can also happen here.Do not give up if you are black.
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by BigBashiru: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
babasolution:

do you know that many doctors in those white countries are Nigerians,what i am saying is that the issue with Nigeria and Africa is a developmental problem which is a failure of leadership by African leaders,note that things can change with better leadership.It is not a black mans issue like you always put it,its simply bad political leadership,take lebanon for example,the country is broke and in economic crises,but lebanese are very good business men,you probably know that they have big businesses all over Africa and even the west,as well as south America,but their country as been a mess,going through several civil wars and now economic crises,do you know that they have been relying on saudi arabia and uae aid money for decades,that is a failure of political leadership.So will you know say the lebanese is cursed because his country is bad,when lebanese people are doing very well in many places? so its not an issue of black man being these or that,its just an issue of black political leadership failure which can change.You make it seem like a black man is inherently a failure no matter what,which is a lie,people like you do not know history as it relates to development and are probably brainwashed.

Many doctors there are Nigerians because their own countries are Shitholes - black man always shamelessly running to white man including for work. The Nigerian doctors in UK America etc start doing well there becos those are blessed lands compared to Nigeria which is spiritually cursed. The interesting thing is the Nigerian doctors in UK are doing well becos they are under white leadership and supervision - once the NHS in UK becomes entirely Nigerian/black, it collapses. Your ego will not let you accept the truth. Stop giving excuses - Nigerians are also very wicked dubious ppl - overall the black race is fked up.
Re: LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges by babasolution: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
BigBashiru:

Many doctors there are Nigerians because their own countries are Shitholes - black man always shamelessly running to white man including for work. The Nigerian doctors in UK America etc start doing well there becos those are blessed lands compared to Nigeria which is spiritually cursed. The interesting thing is the Nigerian doctors in UK are doing well becos they are under white leadership and supervision - once the NHS in UK becomes entirely Nigerian/black, it collapses. Your ego will not let you accept the truth. Stop giving excuses - Nigerians are also very wicked dubious ppl - overall the black race is fked up.

OK,You did not address the lebanese comparism,there are some African black countries doing better than Nigeria,i guaranty that you will eat your words in future,the black man will be prosperous,i have already seen it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rally Will Not Be Allowed At Lekki Toll Gate Tomorrow - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / AIT Received N10 Billion For Damaging Documentaries / Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.