Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row (55166 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) / Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by abnot: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
davodyguy:
Wrongly arrested indeed.

I traveled through almost 10 countries in 2019 and I'm wondering why I wasn't 'wrongly' arrested.

Yoruba says Enitó bà jẹ gbi l'oma kú gbi.

If you're clean, no one will arrest you.

Millions travel from Nigeria annual without being wrongly arrested, only very few unclean ones get arrested and rightly so

No sir a lot could go wrong . Some people can stuff things into your luggage and you’ll have to prove innocence which could take a long time
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Bimpe29: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is serious, nawa o.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by ajl: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Have you all not notice that Buhari only get involve with Saudi Arabia cases involving Nigerians if the suspect is a northerner or northern muslim. Same way he got a female northerner from a well connected family released. Like muslim clerics can't commit crime. Very nepotistic man, Buhari. Why not do the same for just one southerner in Saudi prison.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Legendguru: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oh
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Tochi3(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Blah blah blah
It must be terrible being a zombie
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by eagleu: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Khaleell001:

You are not making any sense to me.
if all these cacophonous ramblings were to be coming froma media house I. would consider it worthy but from what you have written so far, it shows how insular and hateful you are of what you think of the Saudis.

I never said the Saudis were angels. No.

I only said in defense what their government have been able to put in place which your country can't boast off.
This is not fiction but a fact.
Did you read the recent report by the world bank about countries which have the best business environment, do you know Saudi Arabia was rated high?

The point is, when you say a country is backward,what do you mean?
In what context? because all you write up there are nothing but ramblings.

I see you have no understanding of what a civil discussion is all about. Please go find your level.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Will you say same if Ibrahim Ibrahim was from the East
Leave him, he thinks he is smart not knowing that his hypocrisy is exposed.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Blakjewelry(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Khaleell001:

Read the article again oga.
They (Saudis) are very strict regarding drugs so that's why it's not an easy thing for anyone involved in it.
Am afraid my friend, it's you does not get what I mean
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Khaleell001(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
eagleu:

I see you have no understanding of what a civil discussion is all about. Please go find your level.

But yours was civil abi?

I see!
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Kfed4ril(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
tartar9:

Continue asking us
Sincerely, will you think he's innocent if he'd from the East grin

Same way you won’t think he’s innocent if he’s from the east is the same damn way I sure say this Ibrahim guilty die, same as that other girl released, but because of their religion/tribe your government decided to wade into it.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by mindtricks: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bola146:
Why not kill those people found guilty of planting drugs inside bags

The way Nigerian system works being fantastically corrupt, let it not surprise you that nothing may happen to them.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Bola146(f): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
mindtricks:

The way Nigerian system works being fantastically corrupt, let it not surprise you that nothing may happen to them.

grin
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by dukeprince50: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
davodyguy:
Wrongly arrested indeed.

I traveled through almost 10 countries in 2019 and I'm wondering why I wasn't 'wrongly' arrested.

Millions travel from Nigeria annual without being wrongly arrested, only very few unclean ones get arrested and rightly so
there are billions of people in the world, just because you were not wrongly accused doesn't mean its the same for everyone.
We all knew the story of how three innocent boys were burnt in Rivers State
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by sweetgala(m): 2:21am On Jan 19, 2020
davodyguy:
Wrongly arrested indeed.

You can count yourself lucky you were not a victim of the Kaduna airport syndicate that was inserting illicit items in the luggage of innocent travellers. This is a known case that received international attention and investigative journalism busted the syndicate last year.

Some individuals have already been released but many are still in the shadow of the grim reaper.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Iddossam: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2020
But a Yoruba woman was beheaded last year upon her pleased with Buhari to save her life.....
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by mukthar2000(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2020
was wrongly arrested in Saudi
Arabia again,

why is it that its only notherners are always wrongly arrested when it comes to drug trafficking in Saudi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer / Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.