Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row (55161 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) / Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Yolmelifya: 7:38am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

This what I'm saying.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Yolmelifya: 7:39am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Of all the people quoting me on this forum whose comments are very unintelligible, you take the crown. Have you ever said anything intelligent? Now what is the sense in what you just posted? May be just to get likes and share abi?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Yolmelifya: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2020
[s][s]
itsme01:
Wicked humans, this is why i lock my bag with padlocks and seal it with celotapes when travelling and i make sure i indicate the number of logage am declaring and its kilogram, and my hand lugage must never leave my sight till i board
[/s][/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Yolmelifya: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

See them, they have started, yet none of them will ever be able to say the least about Ibrahim's guilt. Rather, they will keep quoting up and down always veering off.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Yolmelifya: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

This is what I said.

So what did you just do?

You must be referring to yourself, especially considering the fact that what you put up here is one of the unintelligently unrelated noise.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Trump2020: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2020
Buhari only intervenes when it involves moslems

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by ZombieTERROR: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2020
WorldRichest:

No, Easterners are generational drug traffickers as known all over the world. From generation to generation, Easterners have been trafficking drugs. It is so pronounced that Easterners fought over drugs money in South-Africa, then came to a church in Ozubulu, Anambra State, Nigeria to kill each other. They don't guy a damn about God when doing drugs.
Therefore, do not compare any tribe or race to Nigeria Easterners when it comes to drugs trafficking.

Lol.... Even known terrorists are everywhere grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by juman(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2020
Good step.

The zamfara governor pushed his neck out to help the man.
He must be an innocent person, I think.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by juman(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2020
From the comments, one can see things were twisted by people.

It was zamfara governor that went to presidency for help on the issue.
I am totally believe if the accused person came from any state and their governor sincerely thought he was innocent and seek the presidency support. They would get the same response from the presidency.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by GlassDoctor1: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2020
This is an interesting thread and I believe the readers have learnt their lessons from the author's point of view. I myself I have learnt my my own lesson too. But which lesson can ever be better than the one below this comment you just read right now? Huh?

If you have a crack on your windscreen and you want to get it repaired and stopped, feel free to WhatsApp me on the numbers on my signature. Cracks on windshield are repairable through a scientifically proven method involving UV-aided technology. Having repaired over 7000 windshields with 6yesrs experience in Autoglass work, you will be making no mistakes by contacting me.
Send pictures of the damage to me on WhatsApp for proper assessment and evaluation of cost of repair.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by DenreleDave(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2020
If na a Ambra pastor, na there he go die

Buhari sef, too partial
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Xisnin(m): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Bola146:
Why not kill those people found guilty of planting drugs inside bags
I hope you will be the hangman.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Centcanada: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2020
Imagine he can only show concern on fellow Muslim but pay daft ear in Christians being killed like fowl. After some gullible muroon will say one Nigeria. God will see you try in negative way in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Snipper007: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

Even without a lawyer?

Ibrahim is truly innocent and must have been wrongly arrested.

Pls no idiot should bother quoting me if he can't prove Ibrahim's guilt as I'm not interested in any unintelligent ramblings.

Yes he is innocent as u said but his head is still on its way to the spike.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Siralgebra04(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2020
eagleu:
Buhari never asks his AG to wade into cases of Nigerians in other countries.
I am tired of muslim drug dealers being rescued with the instrument of the FG, while others are convicted and executed with celebration from the Buhari government.

Not sure why any sane person should go to a backwards country like Saudi Arabia, religion or not. When you chose to go to a nineteenth century nation like Saudi, you must bear responsibility for anything that happens to you.
U surely don't seem to be intelligent. Two Saudi courts discharged him for being innocent. But in your own brainless head u believe d man is a drug dealer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by MickzyDonald: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2020

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2020
Again? Interesting I thought the stopped the so called syndicate that time

If you ask me no syndicate just inexperience
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by PassingShot(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2020
budaatum:
I was not buying this "wrongly arrested", except I found the following which is a worry!

https://thenationonlineng.net/fear-over-23-nigerians-on-death-row-in-saudi-arabia/
Did you read he was not found guilty by two lower courts?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Saint99: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2020
Why do we have to wait until his case had gone through two lower Courts. If he is Innocent, may God send him help.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by bigiyaro(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2020
OK nah! the first case was pinned on "z airport syndicate" let's how those morafvckin hypocrites will escape this one. Oya malami go Saudi go win case let's see, u will be flexing ur dry old muscle on amotekun and inec. SAN my ARS's.
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Openbusiness: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2020
Only muslim Fulani drug traffickers are innocent in Buhari's eyes. When will he do the same for the innocent igbo drug traffickers in Asian prisons? I guess Malami is the AGF for Fulani's muslims only. President I belong to everybody Fulani and I belong to nobody Fulani has spoken undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Jabioro: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2020
Another public fund is on he way to be wasted...make una forget this man..

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by myrates: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2020
davodyguy:
Wrongly arrested indeed.

I traveled through almost 10 countries in 2019 and I'm wondering why I wasn't 'wrongly' arrested
Don't worry, this will come your way one day in order to believe innocent people get framed for offences they know nothing about. I don't know why people like you ignorantly pass judgement. "Why were you not wrongly arrested after travelling through 10 countries?" What a question...

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by CHANC: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2020
Who took Soul to Damascus road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by LZAA: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2020
Helinues and Afamed wee avoid this threadgrin
Cc Gotv immhotep GMBuharii greenback

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Kingzeez10: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
Only muslim Fulani drug traffickers are innocent in Buhari's eyes. When will he do the same for the innocent igbo drug traffickers in Asian prisons? I guess Malami is the AGF for Fulani's muslims only. President I belong to everybody Fulani and I belong to nobody Fulani has spoken undecided
You don't seem to be intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by GermanMelania: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Olorun ma je ki a ri iru e
It hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You have no basis for your claim. You have never been killed and hopefully will never be doesnt mean people aren't killed every single day. "But for the grace of God, go I" . Look up that phrase.

davodyguy:
Wrongly arrested indeed.

I traveled through almost 10 countries in 2019 and I'm wondering why I wasn't 'wrongly' arrested.

Yoruba says Enitó bà jẹ gbi l'oma kú gbi.

If you're clean, no one will arrest you.

Millions travel from Nigeria annual without being wrongly arrested, only very few unclean ones get arrested and rightly so

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Just2endowed2(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Will you say same if Ibrahim Ibrahim was from the East

I was thinking same. I think we have a sectional president that doesn't give a f.. K about other tribe that has been on death role. We could see level of hypocrisy when he said all diaspora should obey law in the land they occupied.

How many people from the south in death row had he save? None. Because he assume they are guilty and doesn't give a bleep.

This clown of a president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by tophumble(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2020
This is what our president is good at
Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2020
Abeg those airport staff that put drugs in zainab's bag, we no hear abt dem again o... shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2020
DaBullIT:
Maybe you are lucky

there's been stories about innocent people's bags being used to transport drugs

Really? You really believe people can be innocent and wrongly accused? shocked sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police / Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.