Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Osogbo..cheap New Apartment For Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Osogbo..cheap New Apartment For Rent (799 Views)

1 Bedroom Flat At Mowe - New Apartment / CHEAP NEW BLOCK OF FLATS IN THE HEART OF ABUJA (ZONE 4 WUSE) FOR RENT 3-4 BDRM / Help: Crazy Nepa Bill In My New Apartment In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osogbo..cheap New Apartment For Rent by Olaitan198555: 7:09am On Jan 18, 2020
This is to inform anyone interested in renting of a big size room and parlor self contain with big kitchen and dining in a good location at a new site along osogbo/Iwo road,the rehabilitation of the high way is ongoing and it has surpassed the border of osogbo to Iwo,the building has borehole system and at least 18hours of light per day with 3 phase prepaid meter.it's around new saw mill area,onibueja along Iwo road,osogbo...price is 100k and non negotiable and its without agent fees..its a personal owned property..I have 4 units of it and only one remaining. I just thought of advertising it here..call me now 08158380798

(1) (Reply)

Shop For Bar/restaurant Available For Rent In Owerri / The Valentines Season By Making 14% Initial Deposit On The Favorite Estate / Buy 6 Plots Get 1 Plot Free-ore Estate (ketu Epe)……

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.