Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,157 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (2714 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Graxie(f): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Digging it for 8 months and they not compatible huh?
Digging it for ten years doesn't mean compatibility. Sex doesn't define union.
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by sonsolo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thank you all for the advice.. I really appreciate it.. Yes, we actually did the test today and it came out NEGATIVE. The doctor adviced her to come back next weekend for a proper test if she doesn't see her period..well, i have zipped up my John Thomas till after marriage.. cool cool. Aunty nifeseun , be rest assured that we will buy baby things from you next year grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nlPoster: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
IamPlato:
Is It Just Me Or Is This Place Full Of Women supporting The Unknown Pregnant Girl.

Hail The Sisterhood!

Women can say they support it, but the bitterness and anger would remain no matter what. For Nigerian women especially.

Imagine the boyfriend marries someone else later after all this , how do you think that would make the current girlfriend feel about him?
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
Graxie:
Digging it for ten years doesn't mean compatibility. Sex doesn't define union.
ok
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
sonsolo:
Thank you all for the advice.. I really appreciate it.. Yes, we actually did the test today and it came out NEGATIVE. The doctor adviced her to come back next weekend for a proper test if she doesn't see her period..well, i have zipped up my John Thomas till after marriage.. cool cool. Aunty nifeseun , be rest assured that we will buy baby things from you next year grin grin
Yimu. I guess it's a sacrilege to use a condom in ur village huh
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Resurgent2016: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
sonsolo:
thanks very much for your input. The child will really be a blessing but not at this time.. grin

Na was o. It's interesting you're giving thought to how the baby will affect your plan and not how it will affect the lady's career/health or the implication of prematurely terminating a soul.

Relationships of now a days are something else, very transactional in nature

2 Likes

Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by prettysassygirl(f): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
You are not ready for baby ,but u are ready for sex ba ?May the Lord have mercy on you,shey u think its easy for a girl to abort abi, if she loses her life,u would just jump to the next girl,u beta man up and start preparing for your unborn child,at least you are a salary earner of 19800,start buying baby things sharparly
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Druss(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
The baby will block your path to working for offshore company? How? You didnt think of this before having unprotected sex with the girl? After you used sweet words to entice her into your bed and taste what you have to give her?

Son - go get a job so you can take care of your future child. Who knows - he/she may be the saviour of Nigeria..
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bukatyne(f): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
jidamsel43:
Go and marry her legally . before it becomes obvious that she is pregnant , tell your mum about it. women know how to handle situation like this . Never doubt statement unless you are ready to face the consequence. You are too young to die now.
if you can not work in offshore company as your uncle as promised, you can onshore if you are alive.
keep the pregnancy to avoid weeping and crying in 2020. I'm not a prophet but that child is a blessing

@Bold:

Hahahahaha
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bukatyne(f): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Resurgent2016:

Na was o. It's interesting you're giving thought to how the baby will affect your plan and not how it will affect the lady's career/health or the implication of prematurely terminating a soul.

Relationships of now a days are something else, very transactional in nature

Very very
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
sonsolo:
grin don't blame any girl if they refuse my brother.. The fault is from me, I should have used protection. Probably withdrawal method is not a good idea
do you use to cum insyd her during sex?
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by sonsolo(m): 5:48am On Jan 20, 2020
aro1:
do you use to cum insyd her during sex?
not really but it may have failed to some extent.. You know how these things works nah
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nifeseun(f): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2020
sonsolo:

Amen
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nnemuka(f): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Shebi to knack raw dey sweet grin
Na d aftermath be dat.
Lucky you, you got a baby so many people contracted an incurable disease.
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by frozen70(f): 1:52am On Jan 21, 2020
sonsolo:
Good morning landers.. I would go straight to the point and don't mind any typos..

I've been going out with my girlfriend for like 8months now and everything have been great all along. Then suddenly, I jokingly asked her if she has seen her period which she told me "NO".. She said she's supposed to see it last week and she's surprised nothing came. She's been sleeping carelessly these days and always complain of being tired..

We would be going to the hospital today for a check up but I still have my fears.. I had jokingly suggested we remove the pregnancy if its positive but she came up with her village culture thing that when you abort a pregnancy out of wedlock, that the father will die and any other person in her household and I was like " that's a superstition and doesn't hold any ground in 21st century" but she wouldn't listen..

I will be rounding up nysc by Feb/march while she's a 200L student in unical.. We are not ready for this baby and the news will shatter the both families, our church and friends around and notwithstanding, the news will definitely block my way as I already have my uncle working out a place for me to work in an offshore company immediately I finish my nysc...

Those from the ibo part of Nigeria, how true is this culture?? and what do you suggest we do at this point??. Though I'm praying it shouldn't be what we are thinking

She is already pregnant

You would have thought of these worries a d get a condom of 100 and save both of you from unwanted tension

Besides there is nothing like abortion and father death it's her own opinion

She wants to keep the baby then go ahead and give her the emotional support she will need

If you are not ready and she damages her womb in the process, do you think you will ever be allowed to have another woman ❓

Pregnancy is not a guarantee that you guys will marry

If it works our fine and of it doesn't work out, both of you will learn your lesson

Once you ha e accepted the responsibility that you are the owner of the pregnancy, all you need is each others support

What will be will definitely beif your uncle doesn't want to help you because of it, it means he never wanted to help you in the first place
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
nlPoster:
Marry please.

You people should stop promoting ungodly lifestyles.

Dear poster
Do not get married just because your girlfriend is pregnant
If she decides to have the baby? Just be sure to provide for it and absolutely love the baby who didn’t ask for any of it
I rephrase, a great many people are unhappy from getting into marriages because of pregnancy
I type this for the sake of both of you
You can get married after the baby, or not. Whichever works better for you guys

The person I quoted- ungodly lifestyles kwa!? lipsrsealed
Sex is a primal need and people must do it whether we manufacture marriage or not. And human beings can make mistakes (especially when they get too comfortable)
Let’s not crucify people for living and sinning differently.
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Graxie:
Don't marry a lady because of baby, be sure you guys are compatible. You can decide to raise the child as Co parents.

You said it more succinctly than I did
Thank you!
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
sonsolo:

Yay
Nobody should be blackmailed into marriage
And a baby should never be a bargaining weapon but a child born out of love and want
Now is the time for you both to watch and work on your relationship
Do you want to spend the rest of your lives together?
Is it too early to get tied up with anyone? (I think so lipsrsealed)
Enjoy your lives, together or separately

1 Like

Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by benjida: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2020
Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kjvstudybible.bible.kjv.bibleverses.bibleoffline
Re: Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by benjida: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2020
1. You engage in sex outside marriage (fornication)
2. You conspire to commit murder (by contemplating abortion)
3. The wages of sin is death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With Anxiety / Photos Of The Dead Actress That Are Still Acting Movie Till Date / Don't Get Married If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.