Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad (65412 Views)

Man Kills 71yr-old Woman, Sells Wrists, Ankles In Ogun / Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) / Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by itsme01: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2020
yommen:

Shut up, abeg. If I live and work in a place like the US, I can still earn up to 800k-1M in Naira. If I work for up 5 years saving average of N400,000 for that 5 years, I would have saved N24,000,000. How you suddenly concluded that the guys money was acquired through crime beats my imagination. Some of places are flowing with milk and honey if you give yourself brain when you reach there.

dude cant you read and comprehend? the Article said he came back from a long prison term and according to most top country law you get long sentence for crimes and get deported afterwards

simple sense

and only a dumbo thinks he can make 1M in a month and not pay tax, pay morgage or rent, car loan , car insurance , healt insurance, utility bills and end up with the same $3000 in a month.. even fools know very that isnt possible in the US, besides who the fvck are you to earn $3000 in US as an immigrant

4 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by Geesaintagape: 7:50am On Jan 19, 2020
What prompted the selling of properties that can feltch her money.
I can imagine such a story
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by jconsulting(f): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2020
I like the jugde ,18 million spent ,18 million bail condition.....some sisters will be going up and down to ensure the release of their brother ,this demon wanted her to die in jail

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by solsticey2k3(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2020
Ayoslimzy:
Wickedness
I would have killed her

And land in jail again? grin

The guy don learn lesson na, him juss jejely go report am for police station

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by DenreleDave(m): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2020
post=85917575:
Dem family palava.

A man's or woman's enemies are members of his/household!

May God never give us a bad siblings that will pray for our death.

Common Stop that.
Na who no like money.
This is not about Igbos please.
It is about a wicked soul.

If u no like money....show ya face!

Every tribe likes money but Igbo are obsess with it... Pls it's no insult.

I am an Igbo man too by registration and business tactics

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by eginwai(m): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2020
Inside Life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by fegori: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2020
She really did bad but as my sister, i won't want to send her to prison too
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by Ihutomi: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Kyari79:
Thief stole Thiefs property
it runs in the family
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by AMUNSI23(f): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2020
Selling your brother's property is not corruption or offence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by juman(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2020
We must have an up to standard justice system to build a modern society.

What the sister did is not uncommon among family members of people living abroad.
They do that because they think there would be no repercussion.
Because we have poor justice system.
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by segun18(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2020
Lord have Mercy.
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by Jabioro: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2020
Though the woman was wrong.. technically the younger brother have to becaful because he may loose the case on technical ground.Here and it goes on a layman analysis.The Magistrate Court lack the jurisdiction power to handled the case, being the value is more than 10m naira,(2) the bail condition...sound too civil to be applied,the loophole to be exploit by the lawyers...

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by cococandy(f): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2020
Wow. So he’s been most likely deported and now he has nothing. No house no cars etc. smh

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by voltron14: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2020
DelphiOracle:
Wats d name of the movie

Return my money Nkechi.

Starring Tonto Dike as Nkechi.

Jim iyke as prison brother.

Nkem Owoh as Nkechi's advisor.

Mr. Ibu as prisoner's uncle.

The movie tough well well.

GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by jasmine1600: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Proceed of crimes especially drug and fraud always varnish into the thing air

Only few people can convert crime money to legit money without getting any form of karma or negative energy, real criminals dont play with Eyonu jazz, Asegbe and Madarikan Jazz

The curse, tears and blood on the money from devil would make them even more miserable than before, now the woman wasted the money and she's going to prison for forgery and breach of trust, the brother is back to square one deported and unable to go back

what else is the duty of ur politicians if not stealing?
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by Amotekun777: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Dis pple and family property issues? Chai.
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by Juventus4life: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2020
Kyari79:
Thief stole Thiefs property
Thief stole drug dealer property
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by cococandy(f): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2020
itsme01:

dude cant you read and comprehend? the Article said he came back from a long prison term and according to most top country law you get long sentence for crimes and get deported afterwards

simple sense

and only a dumbo thinks he can make 1M in a month and not pay tax, pay morgage or rent, car loan , car insurance , healt insurance, utility bills and end up with the same $3000 in a month.. even fools know very that isn't possible in the US, besides who the fvck are you to earn $3000 in US as an immigrant

Lol. I earn a lot lot more than $3,000/month. I’m an immigrant. Speak for yourself.

P.S it’s also possible to end up with more than that amount in savings per month if you have a spouse or partner and you both make similar amount and live on one person’s pay check while saving the other paycheck.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by MerryChristmas: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2020
post=85917575:
Dem family palava.

A man's or woman's enemies are members of his/household!

May God never give us a bad siblings that will pray for our death.

Common Stop that.
Na who no like money?
This is not about Igbos please.
It is about a wicked somebori!

If u no like money....show ya face!

Wow!
Case closed!
lipsrsealed

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by itsme01: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:

Lol. I earn a lot lot more than $3,000/month. I’m an immigrant. Speak for yourself.

P.S it’s also possible to end up with more than that amount in savings per month if you have a spouse or partner and you both make similar amount and live on one person’s pay check while saving the other paycheck.

i bet you have a career, with colar job, with good per hour rates and proper documents, your spouse must also earn well .. I am telling him the reality masked from some ignorant people who think US is giving out free money, his chances of saving $3000 is quite slim i can assure you that
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by ednut1(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by MickzyDonald: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2020
Thank God say i no be the brother o

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2020

The Presiding Magistrates, Mr. T.O. Shomade, granted her bail in the sum of N18m with two sureties in like sum.

The only good thing about this case is the judge's attitude towards it, he's sympathetic with the complainant. I was expecting to see N500,000 naira bail as usual
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by Felomania: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2020
18m bail fee my foot... nonsense lie.
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by Edusouls(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2020
Guy man was duping peoples hard earned money abroad sending down to his sister to aqqcuire property, Karma is ruthless it has no mercy and it never forgives
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by cococandy(f): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2020
itsme01:

i bet you have a career, with colar job, with good per hour rates and proper documents, your spouse must also earn well ..
that’s correct

I am telling him the reality masked from some ignorant people who think US is giving out free money, his chances of saving $3000 is quite slim i can assure you that

Now this part is what varies. The only reason why I mentioned you was the phrase about it not being possible to earn that amount per month as an immigrant. Nigerians are some of the most hardworking immigrants in the USA. (Yes a lot of us do shady stuff that’s right). But a lot of us also make way more than that in legitimate income .

I used to live in a predominantly white state up until last year then I moved. There are way more Nigerians over here where I live now and I’m always pleasantly surprised to meet Nigerian doctors, nurses and nurse practitioners, health care professionals etc.

A doctor where I work makes no less than $250,000-300,000 per year. That’s more than $20k per month (I don’t know what other healthcare facilities pay). And boy there are many Nigerian doctors here. Let’s not even talk about what the surgeons earn. I’ve met quite some naija surgeons here as well. (But I am not among these people mentioned above FYI grin)

The person in the OP we don’t know his story or what’s his deal is. But I guess my point is that it’s not uncommon like you imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by maasoap(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2020
fegori:
She really did bad but as my sister, i won't want to send her to prison too

Be in his shoes first, easier said than done. Where is he going to start now? I'm 100% sure that she must have built her own house in her own name from the proceeds she made by selling his properties. She's not your sister. You don't send her to prison, she will send killers after you, 100% guaranteed!

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2020
solsticey2k3:

And land in jail again? grin

The guy don learn lesson na, him juss jejely go report am for police station
lol na true e no wan go jail again....but that woman too wicked abeg
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by Hotfreez: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2020
Family of criminals.
The brother is a convict, the sister is a thief and upcoming convict.

Their parents must have been really useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.