Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad (65413 Views)

Man Kills 71yr-old Woman, Sells Wrists, Ankles In Ogun / Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) / Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by AreaFada2: 8:50am On Jan 19, 2020
Tobinrobin:
Like how can you do this to your own sibling? The world is so so crazy. Definitely hoped he wouldn’t come back alive
Actually this is common. Anyone abroad who has not experienced such to an extent is extremely lucky. Your parents are the only people who want you to GENUINELY achieve more in life than them. Everyone else is suspect until further notice.

If 100 people abroad abroad had issues with justice system and went to jail, around 60% would have their assets squandered similarly.

Bad relatives would do juju to tie him in prison, kill him in prison or otherwise block his return to 9ja. That lady might have spent up to 20% of the money on babalawo and pastors to tie the guy in prison.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by fkj950ax(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2020
That there is a MEAN BAD ASS magistrate. N18m bail for crimes with a value of N18m.
She ain't going anywhere soon
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by Rollins777(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2020
This are the enemy of progress that don’t want to see anything good in person, meaning any one that traveled abroad and makes it is always a criminal? God forgives people like you because poverty is your portion.

itsme01:
cool

Proceed of crimes especially drug and fraud always varnish into the thing air

Only few people can convert crime money to legit money without getting any form of karma or negative energy, real criminals dont play with Eyonu jazz, Asegbe and Madarikan Jazz

The curse, tears and blood on the money from devil would make them even more miserable than before, now the woman wasted the money and she's going to prison for forgery and breach of trust, the brother is back to square one deported and unable to go back

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by egoldman(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2020
itsme01:

dude cant you read and comprehend? the Article said he came back from a long prison term and according to most top country law you get long sentence for crimes and get deported afterwards

simple sense

and only a dumbo thinks he can make 1M in a month and not pay tax, pay morgage or rent, car loan , car insurance , healt insurance, utility bills and end up with the same $3000 in a month.. even fools know very that isnt possible in the US, besides who the fvck are you to earn $3000 in US as an immigrant

In as much as I do not support crime, be it known to you that people have served and still serve long prison terms for crimes they actually did not commit.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by golddare: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2020
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/woman-60-sells-brothers-n18m-property-prison/

The way dishonesty is rampant these days you dont even know who you can trust because siblings are totally out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2020
In Americ, all it takes to throw you, especially an African nigger, into jail is for one frustrated lady to wrongfully accuse you of sexual harassment. Many men are like walking corpses over there
AfroKnight:
angry

What does the reporter mean by this? He had problem and was arrested?

Why glossing over the truth? He committed a crime and was arrested, imprisoned and subsequently, deported.

He had problem grin Mumu reporter.

His sister too had problem and was arrested and is in jail pending the perfection of her bail conditions.

grin grin

What a problematic family!
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by itsme01: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2020
Rollins777:
This are the enemy of progress that don’t want to see anything good in person, meaning any one that traveled abroad and makes it is always a criminal? God forgives people like you because poverty is your portion.

the article says he served prison sentence hence i called him a criminal.. its just common sense only criminals go to jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by judgementyard(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2020
post=85917588:

Just imagine how many Dibias (Babalawo's) houses she must have visited just to pray to her gods and make sure that her brother died in prison and never returned back home!

Our Holy Bible told us that : A man's enemies are members of his household.

The Scriptures will always be TRUE to the end of days.
True talk
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by egoldman(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2020
If this were to be me, I would take the 1 million, and confiscate any property of my sister, but i will make sure she doesn't end up in jail.

I don't have it in me to send my own blood to jail.
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by egoldman(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2020
itsme01:

the article says he served prison sentence hence i called him a criminal.. its just common sense only criminals go to jail

Please shut up and displaying this sort of stupidities.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by fredoooooo: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2020
That sister ehn , sister from hell fire ...
Dor the guy , Oga karma I throway salute sir ...
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by skukimania(f): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2020
This one na sister from hell � shocked! Hanhan!
Even if she is naturally wicked and callous, she should have limit now. Her own blood oh!
When her brother thought he has a pillar praying for his return back at home, she was actually wishing he never returned. What a pity cry!
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by orunmila144: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2020
livebyday:

Good morning

There is definitely something wrong , I want to ask are you on any form of medication for any mental illness?

This is just past 9am look at how many comments you have made
Your first comment was at 12:11 am at past midnight
Then 6:43am, 7:05am, 7:11am, 7:16am, 7:22am, 7:33am, 7:39am, 7:49am, 8:01am, 8:04am, 8:09am, 8:10am, 8:13am, 8:15am, 8:27am, 8:32am, 8:34am, 8:35am, 8:42am, 8:44am, 8:49am, 9:04am

So far today alone you have made 23 comments already and this is so early in the day.

If you aren't on any medication I have to ask what exactly do you do for a living?

You are indeed not gainfully employed and you are a Talkative

are you on sny medication ? who goes around tabulating the times that someone made a post undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by friendl: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2020
He don dash police money
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by lebete3000: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2020
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/woman-60-sells-brothers-n18m-property-prison/

Awon Prsion Family, awon Prison Tribe. Them like inside-life pass anything.
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:28am On Jan 19, 2020
Ayoslimzy:
Wickedness
I would have killed her

at least she saved 1m for him
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:

Lol. I earn a lot lot more than $3,000/month. I’m an immigrant. Speak for yourself.

P.S it’s also possible to end up with more than that amount in savings per month if you have a spouse or partner and you both make similar amount and live on one person’s pay check while saving the other paycheck.
Life is sweet o.
A well planned life.
We envy you.
One day Nigeria will be great too.
Our politicians have stolen all we should have used to ne a great nation.
Slow and steady we will rise again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:
that’s correct

Now this part is what varies. The only reason why I mentioned you was the phrase about it not being possible to earn that amount per month as an immigrant. Nigerians are some of the most hardworking immigrants in the USA. (Yes a lot of us do shady stuff that’s right). But a lot of us also make way more than that in legitimate income .

I used to live in a predominantly white state up until last year then I moved. There are way more Nigerians over here where I live now and I’m always pleasantly surprised to meet Nigerian doctors, nurses and nurse practitioners, health care professionals etc.

A doctor where I work makes no less than $250,000-300,000 per year. That’s more than $20k per month (I don’t know what other healthcare facilities pay). And boy there are many Nigerian doctors here. Let’s not even talk about what the surgeons earn. I’ve met quite some naija surgeons here as well. (But I am not among these people mentioned above FYI grin)

The person in the OP we don’t know his story or what’s his deal is. But I guess my point is that it’s not uncommon like you imagine.
Good points raised.
This is a sane society.
Nigeria will be like this........someday!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by livebyday(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2020
itsme01:

Violation of rule 2 Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

I want to ask are you on any form of medication for any mental illness?

You are indeed not gainfully employed and you are a Talkative

I want to call the attention of the moderator to this cyber stalker who cant help himself but to try and constantly provoke a fight with me, which i have being ignoring

Are you aware selling stolen codes on nairaland is ilegal ?

I am going to take my time to prove you are indeed I to internet fraud
Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2020
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members.

This is nothing than the art of bullying, this is getting too much for the person with this moniker.
He is blatantly bullying this member (itsme01).

Not everyone can turn a blind eyes to rubbish like this like @[color=#990000][/color].
Something must be done.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by cococandy(f): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2020
Who’s we? grin

How many of you are living in your body?
@bold, amen
post=85920176:

Life is sweet o.
A well planned life.
We envy you.
One day Nigeria will be great too.
Our politicians have stolen all we should have used to ne a great nation.
Slow and steady we will rise again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:
Who’s we? grin

How many of you are living in your body?
@bold, amen
Lol cheesy
We are only around a dozen.
But as long as we understand ourselves and point passed across.
That will be fine...that is all that matters.
Have a nice sunday and a blessed week ahead ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad by cococandy(f): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2020
post=85920399:

Lol cheesy
We are only around a dozen.
But as long as we understand ourselves and point passed across.
That will be fine...that is all that matters.
Have a nice sunday and a blessed week ahead ma.
okay o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.