Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? (38322 Views)

Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga / Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? / Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @Ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by ikennamadu1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bro if you follow wetin people dey type for nairaland.... You no go marry.... Most of them here no get shishi for account.... Na to dey discourage people.... Go marry now before e dey too late

26 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by peeps4u: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Goodplace:
Pls advice... If a person is earning 130k Monthly and having the intention of getting married soonest and paying rent of 270k/ yearly can he consider that job a good one and moreover can he get married comfortably?[color=#000099][/color]

And you're also going to give first fruit every January?

1 Like

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by rockinrobin: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
dadalicious:
Very okay
My salary is 100k, and sometimes reduces to 90something due to some deductions.
My house rent is 288k
My wife is a student with 70k house rent too.
I have a son.
I am doing okay.
No car sha.
But we dey chop, life can only get better.
Marry now, you won't remain with that income forever.
Bros, I need to learn from you how you dey manage, we dey earn almost the same but I dey struggle to save, not that I am even married sef.

6 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by smartleo(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Stallion93:
i bet u live in a 1 room apartment and share the toilet and bathroom with about 10 people. And yea U even Order those innocent children to sleep on the floor while u and your wife enjoy the bed all through that 5 years. Even Hell will reject nigerians

Children of this generation sha.

Okay let me set the record straight.

I live in a 3 bedroom apartment with tiles and borehole water .
Each of the rooms has a mattress with the visitor room having 2 mattress.
In case you need pictures I can send them to you through WhatsApp .

My kids are attending one of the international school here in Ibadan.
Gods grace is all not my salary.

Learn to respect your elders .

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Stallion93(m): 12:17am On Jan 19, 2020
smartleo:

Children of this generation sha.

Okay let me set the record straight.

I live in a 3 bedroom apartment with tiles and borehole water .
Each of the rooms has a mattress with the visitor room having 2 mattress.
In case you need pictures I can send them to you through WhatsApp .

My kids are attending one of the international school here in Ibadan.
Gods grace is all not my salary.

Learn to respect your elders .

God’s grace indeed grin Elders of this generation, see how Deceitful you people can be......Well when u go broke also say it’s God’s grace too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Kirinwa: 12:20am On Jan 19, 2020
Goodplace:
Pls advice... If a person is earning 130k Monthly and having the intention of getting married soonest and paying rent of 270k/ yearly can he consider that job a good one and moreover can he get married comfortably?[color=#000099][/color]

Inside life. This is more than 4x of some people's monthly earning.

1 Like

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Kirinwa: 12:24am On Jan 19, 2020
more4rm9ja:
For airing his opinion? �

No, for talking off point. He lost touch with reality.

4 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Kirinwa: 12:34am On Jan 19, 2020
vivalavida:

Baba u dey try oo

I am a bit above what u earn. #110k.
House rent is #200k

And marriage still scares me because o feel it ain't enough

Baba what type of work?

Kai. Inside life.

You are more than okay. Marry someone that is working too.
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by smartleo(m): 12:37am On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=Stallion93 post=85914206]God’s grace indeed grin Elders of this generation, see how Deceitful you people can be......Well when u go broke also say it’s God’s grace too[/quote

I don't have your time

Since you have accepted your own assumptions to be the reality .

End of story .

Enjoy your illusion

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Kirinwa: 12:39am On Jan 19, 2020
Stallion93:
OP this is the conclusion of the whole matter:
Except the Lady u want to marry earns at least 100k Don’t marry just yet. U won’t be able to sustain children and That 200kplus houserent and still meet other needs, period! Nigeria is a very difficult place o! So don’t bring forth any other human being(child) inside this place without proper preparation. Forget all those deception of how 20-30k sustain people, Las las na u go suffer am. Do not get married period

What nonsense am I reading? Someone earning #100 000 shouldn't get married?

10 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by benedictuyi(m): 12:51am On Jan 19, 2020
OP, my advice

Firstly, cut down on accomodation.
Is it possible you wait for a year before getting married?
With that and coupled with reduced cost of accomodation, you can save something tangible, probably upto a million naira.

You can now investment that 1m naira in fixed securities such as mutual fund that will be fetching you about 10k steady monthly with your 1m intact.

So when you get married, aside your income, you have another source of income and you'll save to add to the existing 1m

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by benedictuyi(m): 12:52am On Jan 19, 2020
Stallion93:
OP this is the conclusion of the whole matter:
Except the Lady u want to marry earns at least 100k Don’t marry just yet. U won’t be able to sustain children and That 200kplus houserent and still meet other needs, period! Nigeria is a very difficult place o! So don’t bring forth any other human being(child) inside this place without proper preparation. Forget all those deception of how 20-30k sustain people, Las las na u go suffer am. Do not get married period
People obviously like suffer in this country. If the OP has ears, he'll take your advice

9 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by dadalicious: 4:48am On Jan 19, 2020
rockinrobin:

Bros, I need to learn from you how you dey manage, we dey earn almost the same but I dey struggle to save, not that I am even married sef.
Na just positive mindset bro.
I nor get one big savings anywhere sir.
Savings come and go, but life remains.
This same fear of not enough delayed me from getting married.
Marriage dey come with favour.
It will be better if your wife is working or into business.
My wife na real wife material, so no expensive clothes or hair, no financial pressure from her. Only her school matter.
I think the trick is to marry a good wife that believes in the future and is willing to work towards that beautiful future

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by rockinrobin: 6:36am On Jan 19, 2020
dadalicious:

Na just positive mindset bro.
I nor get one big savings anywhere sir.
Savings come and go, but life remains.
This same fear of not enough delayed me from getting married.
Marriage dey come with favour.
It will be better if your wife is working or into business.
My wife na real wife material, so no expensive clothes or hair, no financial pressure from her. Only her school matter.
I think the trick is to marry a good wife that believes in the future and is willing to work towards that beautiful future
You are blessed Sir.

12 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by XOGBADO(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2020
Goodplace:

Your 3 months rent shouldn't be more than your 1 month salary. Let's do a little calculation:
270000÷12 = 22500
Then, 22500 * 3 = 67500
So you see it's very possible atleast with judicious spending. Make sure your wife has something doing too.

1 Like

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by dazzlingd(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2020
U can start and manage that if you are still below 25 and there is fast career progression to earn bigger.
Dont let anybody deceive u that life is not all about money...the people that set up the organisation u work did so to make profit.
Earning 130k per month in this economy is synonymous to poverty not to talk of marrying a wife and raising children....there is no dignity in poverty.

After money is money....

9 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by thundafire: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2020
Ur heading and contents so misleading no wonder u confuse lala

3 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by lovingyouhun: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2020
NO!!! it shouldn't be considered a good JOB, please give it to someone else !!! You don't need it
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by ericuzor(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2020
dancok:
can u give me 20% of it? I will pray for u, it will increase to 250, don't doubt my pray o.
that prayer you want to pray for him can't that same prayer work for you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Agricaddict(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2020
Some people are wise, they don't even earn up to this, they know how to multiply what they earn, they are creative and thoughtful

1 Like

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Bola146(f): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2020
4reala:
Guy, there are people getting far below and living comfortably, U need to cut ur expence.

Exactly my view too

1 Like

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Eofclub: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2020
B
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by flexyrule(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

earning 130k and paying a rent of 270 doesn't make sense
As in.. He works 2 whole months for his landlord.

3 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2020
130k undecided this money can give you 33 inches of Brazilian hair not to talk of full inches and you're talking about getting married sad oga go double your hustle

1 Like

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by MedicH: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2020
If the woman you're marrying has no income it's a worthless venture. Run. Everything is okay for you now except the wife thing. majority are worthless so I'm not sure. You can have an idea of what worthlessness means by seeing the comment above.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Funkybabee(f): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2020
That house rent is expensive to me though maybe it's because I live in less expensive area.. Try to cut short ur expenses, and if your wife have a little Job, u are good to go but if not make sure u don't plan children for now because a lots of expensive might be much for your salary
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by zicoraads: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2020
dadalicious:
Very okay
My salary is 100k, and sometimes reduces to 90something due to some deductions.
My house rent is 288k
My wife is a student with 70k house rent too.
I have a son.
I am doing okay.
No car sha.
But we dey chop, life can only get better.
Marry now, you won't remain with that income forever.
Hmmmmm.
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by otokx(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2020
Please go on, its all about prioritizing shocked
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by souldeep(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2020
U're considering a job for ur expenses, instead consider ur expenses for the job
Goodplace:
Pls advice... If a person is earning 130k Monthly and having the intention of getting married soonest and paying rent of 270k/ yearly can he consider that job a good one and moreover can he get married comfortably?
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by crowniran(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2020
If it's sir for a start, it is not bad.
Do you want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to premium courses for 2,500naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by FIDELITY24(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2020
Stallion93:
i bet u live in a 1 room apartment and share the toilet and bathroom with about 10 people. And yea U even Order those innocent children to sleep on the floor while u and your wife enjoy the bed all through that 5 years. Even Hell will reject nigerians
stop being arrogant, why dropping those harsh words on someone u don't know simply because he aired his opinion.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Sholaco: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2020
Lazy youths....wait until you get a million naira job

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Recruitment 2015 / Jobs at Total / Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.