Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,813 members, 7,837,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

IHEDIOHA: How Mbaise Traditional Rulers Ended Up Eating Their Own Vomit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IHEDIOHA: How Mbaise Traditional Rulers Ended Up Eating Their Own Vomit. (1619 Views)

Kidnapped Train Passengers Fall Sick, Vomit Blood, Attacked By Snakes / Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IHEDIOHA: How Mbaise Traditional Rulers Ended Up Eating Their Own Vomit. by raymexx: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2020
From Royal fathers to political footlickers.

This is HRH Eze Reginald Amadi, a traditional ruler in Mbaise Imo state. Prior to the 2019 elections he led some group of traditional rulers in Mbaise to Ahiara junction a popular junction in Mbaise where they laid a curse on Mbaise sons and daughters who in any way fight or work against their brother Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha not minding that every individual has the right to vote according to his or her conscience.
But on January 15th, this same Eze was seen to be among the first persons to take a front seat at the swearing in ceremony of Sen. Hope Uzodinma amongst other traditional leaders from Mbaise.

What an Irony!

Re: IHEDIOHA: How Mbaise Traditional Rulers Ended Up Eating Their Own Vomit. by meum: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2020
grin
Re: IHEDIOHA: How Mbaise Traditional Rulers Ended Up Eating Their Own Vomit. by meum: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: IHEDIOHA: How Mbaise Traditional Rulers Ended Up Eating Their Own Vomit. by JeffreyD1(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2020
Lolzz

My brothers anywhere belle face na front oh they need money too

Hope I beg I want you to please fix owerri to Anara and Anara to orlu road
That road no good

Thank God you're from nnempi
Re: IHEDIOHA: How Mbaise Traditional Rulers Ended Up Eating Their Own Vomit. by chozzy: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2020
Childish post ... perhaps from a child.

Now, the Supreme Court has spoken and that is the final bus stop.

What should Mbaise chiefs do, abandon their state?

Or should they stop respecting Uzodinma as governor?

Or stop attending official functions?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IHEDIOHA: How Mbaise Traditional Rulers Ended Up Eating Their Own Vomit. by franozx: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Lolzz

My brothers anywhere belle face na front oh they need money too

Hope I beg I want you to please fix owerri to Anara and Anara to orlu road
That road no good

Thank God you're from nnempi

Omuma in oru east not nnempi
Re: IHEDIOHA: How Mbaise Traditional Rulers Ended Up Eating Their Own Vomit. by JeffreyD1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
franozx:

Omuma in oru east not nnempi

Oh I think say na Nnempi oh

Thanks bro
Re: IHEDIOHA: How Mbaise Traditional Rulers Ended Up Eating Their Own Vomit. by DaBullIT(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
ANYWHERE belle face

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU Call On ICC, International Community Over Killing Of Christians / Debate:jonathan Vs Buhari Who Is More Clueless / Pressure Mounts On Buhari To Lockdown Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.