Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story (122945 Views)

I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi / King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Karac: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Tabitha03:
Hmmm.....this is deep.......Biggie Biggie Heavy Heavy.......Chioma upon Davido's assurance you still aint loyal. Davido this is a sign dont marry her let her join the baby mama's club.

If Davido marry dat girl ehn I go know say no be ordinary eyes. Dem don put juju for him food.

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by yankison(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
seunmsg:
Kemi Olunloyo is a witch. She’s always correct with her gist.

Davido should do a DNA test on Chioma’s son so as to get an ASSURANCE that the future is not RISKY. IF not, yawa go dey before sense finally FALL on him.

Sense fall on u

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by danot1030: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Igbo women and unfaithfulness in relationship, they are highly promiscuous.

4 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
baby124:
Na wa o!!! People will do anything for money. This is crazy. Kemi Olounloyo hinted on this gist early last year, but it didn’t click and wasn’t well reported. Hmm. Chioma is either really dumb or she get mind. If she doesn’t run away, Davido will deal with her in that relationship till she either leaves or commit suicide.

As for Peruzzi, he need to just leave that group now. There is no way he can twist this. He has obviously been the one hyping the relationship and pushing Chioma ahead of the other chicks. As Davido’s guy, Davido must have listened and trusted his advice. All for personal gain!!! Wicked! To think he must have had a hand in destroying the other relationships too for his own gain! Na wa o! He’s done, he better leave the country before something happens to him.

LOL, Guy e bad reach like this? cool

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by ArewaWife(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lordapson23:

Can get married ? Ya a fool

Try to be more polite when replying. I said people do it doesn't mean I agree to it.

Northerners, Arabs, royals do it. To keep the money in the family. You must be from a poverty stricken lineage so you won't know how other people keep and grow generational wealth.
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Savagethe21st:
Pray the reconcile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams

You again. I downloaded that your nipsy soundtrack the other time to my computer. It was cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Akuruoulo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
ALWAYS FINDING A WAY TO ADVEETISE HIS SOCIAL MEDIA

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by CAC123456789(f): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is just another publicity stunt for their wedding (CHIVIDO-2020) coming up in February

Don't forget to call us up on 07057444972 for that company registration, business name registration, NGO registration, filling of Annual Returns etc Light Chambers at your service.

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Sagay212: 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mumu boy don go marry olosho.

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Kennyswag: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Just imagine say na yoruba girl, all this igbo tribalist for don push this thread to 50 pages

5 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by MartinsD12(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
lalasticlala:
Davido and Chioma have been trending online as they unfollow each other on social media. Although they have started following each other again.

This is coming after Davido allegedly just found out that Peruzzi isn’t Chioma’s cousin as presumed. This made Davido unfollow Peruzzi and Chioma out of anger. It's alleged that Perruzi used to sleep with Chioma and uses her as love-vendor.

This made some dig up Kemi Olunloyo's old tweet where she had alleged that Perruzi used to love-vendor Chioma. Some are now hailing Kemi Olunloyo.

Davido who has been hit with "audio signing" and copyright controversy with Peruzzi's former label's CEO, King Patrick, dropped a shade via a tweet:

"If you're feeling depressed, remember that you're not alone. God is with you always. Don't be afraid to reach out to people in your family, your church, or your friend circles. Ask them to pray with you and not give u drugs ! Hope u feel better bro. Crackhead!"

Then King Patrick fired back at Davido, insinuating that Peruzzi pimped out Chioma who was his alleged side chick as his cousin to Davido.

The Golden Boy CEO tweeted:

"If you're Feeling stupid and you're out there popping babies and giving girls STDs, don't be sad, reach out to loved ones and get advise from your Huncho on how to Bleep his Side Chick and love-vendor her out to you as his cousin.. Let's be guided pls. Incest is a Sin."

Hope this scandal won't affect Davido and Chioma's upcoming wedding.
Nawa o
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by FuckAllTheMODs: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Joystark:

Hmmm... Bro... Are you incestuous? lipsrsealed

No, I'm not.
But why did you ask such question in the first place.
Are you OK?

See question, I thought you are reasonable sef. Nairaland has a way of bringing silly people close to sane people.
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
bolafez:
FTC for the first time.
Seun, is there any take away for me?

what's this thread all about sef?

Davido, Chioma and Peruzzi abi?

the fact is, a real wife would never be so quite like Chioma on the preference of being matured.
All these crazy bloggers using Chioma as a case to study to follow, I hope you have seen something saa.

Any love that's not jealous, reactive and protective, is that one love?
She probably has some bad motives other than relationship with Davido.

Poor Davido��

I hereby declare publicly that, I would always believe madam Kemi stories. She's a genius in this field of journalism.

I Stan��
See all the long gist this Sweet SatuRDaymomo . After I don chop beans and akamu tire. WOI wan sleep. If anybody just disturb me, na mess them go Collect.
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by TheStarsAlign: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
All that glitter is not gold. That's all!
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by dgame2k2(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
why will you be using your wife to be for this kind of PR stunt. too bad davido.

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Savagethe21st(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kalixx:

You again. I downloaded that your nipsy soundtrack the other time to my computer. It was cool cool
aye Godbless

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Khaleell001(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Queenjuliette:

Her crime is birthing Davido's Child before getting married to him?
Yes. Not only that,her flings with other males was too debasing for me.
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
LordGuru1:
Naturally, the fallen human nature is very selfish. For a human being to genuinely love another human being, he or she must first have genuinely loved and submitted to the our Creator and HIS rules first. This is why only genuinely bornagain Christians enjoy marital life the most. Stop wasting your precious time/life trying to find love without first submitting the control of your heart to Holy Spirit that sees into all hearts. Surrender your life to JESUS today, you can never find true Love/Spouse outside HIM.
On pOint. God bless you and your family. Tell them

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Marvis4real(f): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Davido and Chioma are still following each other on IG
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Ryocaj(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

You also need to think. That's not what he meant, he said incest is a sin i.ethey sinned
Critical thinking is far from u coz its top of d shelf.. smh
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
ArewaWife:

Try to be more polite when replying. I said people do it doesn't mean I agree to it.

Northerners, Arabs, royals do it. To keep the money in the family. You must be from a poverty stricken lineage so you won't know how other people keep and grow generational wealth.
When rich nigerians marry only nigerians in the abroad. It means they are keeping wealth in the fanily,
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Lordapson23(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
ArewaWife:

And I can see you were born with a silverspoon, hence your stupidity.. Derailed idiot concluding about someone u barely know..

Are Chioma and Perruzzi Northernerns? Rich man.. Eranko
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nikkiminaj: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
It Don Happen
MAD OOO
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by baby124: 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kalixx:

LOL, Guy e bad reach like this? cool
You think it’s a joke? If a human being laughs with you after running a local scam on them, you should be very afraid. Don’t wait till you see the reason why 8 is bigger than 7.
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Joystark(f): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

No, I'm not.
But why did you ask such question in the first place.
Are you OK?

See question, I thought you are reasonable sef. Nairaland has a way of bringing silly people close to sane people.

People don't just make assumptions out of thin air.
You two previous replies prompted the question.

And if you've been attracting silly people maybe you should check yourself. Don't blame it on Nairaland.
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 19, 2020
baby124:

You think it’s a joke? If a human being laughs with you after running a local scam on them, you should be very afraid. Don’t wait till you see the reason why 8 is bigger than 7.

Lol. Actually, Im not exactly a fan of Davido (like his music a little though). But I think news broke out last year about the guy that was shagging his babe before (see image attached). And I remember Davido hinting something like he couldnt care less, like everyone's got a past. Honestly, his body language seemed to suggest that no matter how bad Chioma could have been, he has been badder.

I think my point is, the matter no reach say Peruzzi life dey at stake. Once you're a successful icon, any woman that comes to your life afterwards, it's difficult not to see her as a gold-digger. So Peruzzi no do am any strong tin. And he and chioma are still relatives, but maybe not direct cousins -- and that's it! If Peruzzi don chop d babe clean before or squeeze her br*easts, as long as it was in the past -- then that's nobody's f*cking problem!

But if Davido should threaten Peruzzi's life like you're suggesting here which I cant foresee, then he would be a fooolish, spoilt flat-track bully, especially remembering the way he chastised Biodun even with no evidence. Truly, the joke would be on him.

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by baby124: 1:34am On Jan 19, 2020
Kalixx:

Lol. Actually, Im not exactly a fan of Davido (like his music a little though). But I think news broke out last year about the guy that was shagging his babe before (see image attached). And I remember Davido hinting something like he couldnt care less, like everyone's got a past. Honestly, his body language seemed to suggest that no matter how bad Chioma could have been, he has been badder.

I think my point is, the matter no reach say Peruzzi life dey at stake. Once you're a successful icon, any woman that comes to your life afterwards, it's difficult not to see her as a gold-digger. So Peruzzi no do am any strong tin. And he and chioma are still relatives, but maybe not direct cousins -- and that's it! If Peruzzi don chop d babe clean before or squeeze her br*easts, as long as it was in the past -- then that's nobody's f*cking problem!

But if Davido should threaten Peruzzi's life like you're suggesting here which I cant foresee, then he would be a fooolish, spoilt flat-track bully, especially remembering the way he chastised Biodun even with no evidence. Truly, the joke would be on him.
She could have dated anybody she liked in the past. That’s her business. She could have even dated Peruzzi and that’s their business. But when they met Davido, they lied about that relationship for a reason. They were both there to manipulate and take advantage of Davido. Especially to Peruzzi’s advantage. Being a so called cousin to a girl he introduced and probably promoted to Davido, he could have a lot of influence on him. He could also always have an influence on Chioma and make her do anything he wants because she knows he has nothing to lose and can destroy her if she refuses. The person who wants you will want you even if you Bleep their father.

Why lie in the first place if your motives are pure? It was a local scam, quite a popular one too when someone wants to control and take over another person’s properties and money. People even go as far as pregnancy with the boyfriend, which they pass on to the maga. It’s obvious till a few days ago that Davido was still deceived about this relationship. Even Chioma did not have the decency to tell him the truth all this while and, after a CHILD.

It was apparently well known from people posting around, that both of them had a thing and Peruzzi used to love-vendor these girls. Peruzzi is an evil and very desperate guy. Even Burna Boy had lyrics in a song hinting at this issue. Kemi said something about this, now this Patrick guy. Hmm

If you think Davido will just move on from this just like that, then he must be a saint. Knowing his antecedents, that’s highly unlikely. The question is will you? Can you ever trust such people again?

6 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Suremikky(m): 1:52am On Jan 19, 2020
Rules of life..

1. Fear women

2.remember rule Number 1

3.remember rule number2&3
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by sweetgala(m): 2:10am On Jan 19, 2020
funmike83:
Oh no, this will really affect Davido o, if this is true, why are women like this? Thats why i dont really doubt aunty Kemi's news. She always have her facts

Baba forget it this seems to be very true. Peruzzi gamed the guy and Chioma found herself in a situation where are butter would be buttered for life

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by 11doubledee: 6:03am On Jan 19, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:
Something is telling me this is for attention.

At the end of that Patrick's post he wrote incest is a sin, Kemi and bloggers are claiming they are not cousins. So how does sleeping with an outsider an incest.

Last last na that Patrick go loss because any of him money wey dey the other team hand don go unless otherwise
He meant they wouldn't be sleeping with each other if they were actually related.

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2020
peruzzi cdss ikj sharp guy
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Isoduwa(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2020
What about the ladies Wey Davido don do troway before na person marry them

African mentality always backward

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.