Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison (81184 Views)

Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by psychologist(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Sunnycliff(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
AntiChristian:
One Christian terrorist spotted!

I wonder why he hasn't been shot by a firing squad?

What will he get in heaven if he believes Jesus as his Lord?

Is he killing for Allah? Does he shout Jesus is Lord unlike those who shout Allahu Akbar before slicing people's throat?

The guy is evil and deserve death but not killing for religious purpose.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by BeStroNG(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nothing wey person never see.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by jubrilELsudan: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
FAKE PASTORS AND FAKE CHRISTIANS. THAT'S WHAT THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY IS MADE OF.

NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST RELIGOUS PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET YET THEY REMAIN THE MOST EVIL.

NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARE THE BIGGEST HIPOCHRITES ON THIS PLANET. THEY COMMIT MOST EVIL AND CRIMES AND SINS UNDER THE UMBRELLA AND COVERING OF THE CHURCH THEN WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT AS USUAL THEY BLAME THE DEVIL.

MOST CRIMES AND SINS IN NIGERIA IS COMMITTED BY THE HOLY CHRISTIANS WHO GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY AND FALL UNDER THE ANNOITING.

IF THE TRUE CHRISTIAN VALUES REFLECTS ON THE LIFE OF EVERY NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN, WITH THESAME ENERGY THEY ALL FLOCK TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY, NIGERIA WOULD BE THE BEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL COUNTRY ON PLANET EARTH.

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by GhettoG1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Em don turn am to celeb aiidy, nw he's an ambassador advertising shii... I jst don't understand what he's trying to portray
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Evangkatsoulis: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
What are they waiting for? Set him free.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Klington: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
He wants to be seeing as a repentant Serial killer just like bubu's brothers up north
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Dreambeat: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
I don't see anything wrong in him wearing a church event tag.It is possible that one of the members of salvation ministries came around to evangelize and inform the prison workers and occupants about the program and he was given one of the tags.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Kendroid: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is so unbelievable, I wonder what kinda glory this murderer will be looking for. Well, I hope Dangote, Ote$ and other well known progressing Nigerians will also attend to take more glory home. There was once a country!
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by mukthar2000(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
what are they still doing with this stupid killer, haven't they kill him nii
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by lilybonny(f): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
shocked
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
His pastor must have told them in church that anyone who wears that around their neck will not be killed.

Same as the green/yellow-apron wearing denomination that thinks the apron will protect them from evil.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by GARWOR2019: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
It could mean that members of that church who is into prison ministry has visited him and he has promised to change if God will show him mercy. Christ showed examole to the crucified criminal and today he is in paradise. If you are still living in sin, you are the same with this serial killer safe for the bars

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Nuzo1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
In the past months, I've have witnessed a rise in the attack of Christianity.

Most of these attackers will give their reasons for the attacks because of some bad pastors.

Just like most Christians, i believe the law should take it's course and that is death sentence on the devil incarnate.

But that being said, it's pretentious to equate this serial killer's case with that of people who kill in the name of their religion.

Unlike those who kill for their gods, this deranged soul never at any point in time tell the police or journalists that he was killing for Christianity or for a later glory.

Christianity gives massive room for forgiveness. But it never supports murder of any sorts. In fact, Christianity regards hurtful speeches as murder and sees it as a big offense. How much more bloodletting.

The serial killer may have repented or not. If he has; good for him. That is what Christianity is all about. Christianity is also looking forward to making sure he is prosecuted and duly punished.

Christianity is not responsible for Africa's backwardness. The backwardness has everything to do with people's ignorance or half-truths. Or just plain mischievous
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by technicallyrich(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
There is nothing wrong in supporting his fellow ijaw man and name sake,who who owns one of the biggest church in the treasure base of the nation,africa and the world at large.
Also a part of me thinks that these man,david might just be innocent,afterall ijaws are hardly known for rituaels.ritualism is a thing from the west,that it is even rumuored that most of their afonga muslim pastors are ritualist.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Jabioro: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nonsense!!! So we should forgive him of gruesome crime against those innocent Ladies..I prayed he face the Gallow man in due time..What have I got to do with Tag...
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by victorian(f): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wow!

Incredible! sad
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by onlyboyson(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
OUR CRIMINAL IN CHRIST I HAIL OOOOO
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by giantstar: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
he can change totally
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by maryamwazeery: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
What is he still doing in the court?

He deserves jungle justice, he should be released to the streets of Upper Iweka
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
So nah prison dey put in?
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
karnap:
5 Nights of Glory (5NOG) is one of the most
anticipated programs in the body of Christ today
hosted by Salvation Ministries.

It is an annual event designed by God to change
the lives of His people and bring about total
liberation in a lost and dying world. 5NOG has
transcended time and space with countries
known and unknown astonishingly participating
unhindered due to the present improvement in
technology in our world today.

The very fascinating thing about this program, is how it has continued to grow from strength to strength as Proverbs 4:18 says "the path of the just is as a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto a perfect day". But not as it seems, people have different opinions about the young man.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=172729364108239&id=100041135292959
5 nights of glory abi 5 nights of fvcking?
With the state of immorality going on in this church, the overseer isn't concern but only picks interest in the rate or membership and is less bothered Even if they're not saved.
His utmost concern is the tithes and first fruits offerings.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
technicallyrich:
There is nothing wrong in supporting his fellow ijaw man and name sake,who who owns one of the biggest church in the treasure base of the nation,africa and the world at large.
Also a part of me thinks that these man,david might just be innocent,afterall ijaws are hardly known for rituaels.ritualism is a thing from the west,that it is even rumuored that most of their afonga muslim pastors are ritualist.
[/s]
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by happney65: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
I dont understand..why are the prison officials allowing him to even put on that Tag?
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by AntiBalaka: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
This idiot was once rehabilitated in prison by a church and after his release the same church secured him a federal govt job and less than a year he went back to his old ways robbing and killing .

This is a scammer.

3 Likes

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by seasy: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
nairalee:
There is something off about this guy.
I thought that once someone is incarcerated he/she drops their belongings. Abi Is he a VIP criminal?

The other day we saw him wearing bling bling Chains

The other day we saw him holding Encyclopedia sized Bible

Today wearing handband

Been thinking too.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Trimque2k1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
karnap:
5 Nights of Glory (5NOG) is one of the most
anticipated programs in the body of Christ today
hosted by Salvation Ministries.

It is an annual event designed by God to change
the lives of His people and bring about total
liberation in a lost and dying world. 5NOG has
transcended time and space with countries
known and unknown astonishingly participating
unhindered due to the present improvement in
technology in our world today.

The very fascinating thing about this program, is how it has continued to grow from strength to strength as Proverbs 4:18 says "the path of the just is as a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto a perfect day". But not as it seems, people have different opinions about the young man.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=172729364108239&id=100041135292959
Is it everything this guy request for that prison warders will be dishing out to him...soon he will request for unconditional release nd dem go mumu release.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Midas01: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Olodo, sooner or later your blind eyes will open.
prince985:
Stupid mentality only held by gullible religious zombies that cannot reason for themselves
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by kikake: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Why are they still feeding that monster in prison with public funds?
He needed to have been despatched to the world beyond for justice to families of his dead victims.
This photo of him is insulting to the families of his victims.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by midolian(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
maybe it was given to him by one of these preachers that go from prison to the other..

it's not a biggie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.